ADVERTISEMENT

Make Clemson great again.

Sorry - just want to make sure I’m reading the message correctly. Trump will be in Columbia Saturday? Seems like a really random game to go to?

Is he campaigning or does he vacation somewhere like Charleston or HHI or Edisto? I would’ve chosen to go to the Michigan game if I were him lol

Reactions: UptownRETiger
Sorry - just want to make sure I’m reading the message correctly. Trump will be in Columbia Saturday? Seems like a really random game to go to?

Is he campaigning or does he vacation somewhere like Charleston or HHI or Edisto? I would’ve chosen to go to the Michigan game if I were him lol
SC primary second I believe in 2024. Where else you going to find a captive audience of 80,000? Also in your face to Haley who went to and has a daughter that went to Clemson.

Reactions: fatpiggy
SC primary second I believe in 2024. Where else you going to find a captive audience of 80,000? Also in your face to Haley who went to and has a daughter that went to Clemson.
I get that. I guess I missed him in any Iowa town … or perhaps he’s polling so well there he’s skipping to a place that he’s not running away with the numbers yet

I’m really intrigued by Haley. Sorry OP - not trying to derail your thread. I was legit curious if I missed something and just thought him going to this game was a bit odd

He’ll likely be wearing Gamecocks garb just fyi, another way he can needle Nikki.

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Equal time. He was in Pickens county earlier this year so Richland this weekend
Any president or ex president runs up quite a bill when they visit
Sure a lot of officers involved in security would rather be enjoying the holiday and watching the game

I get that. I guess I missed him in any Iowa town … or perhaps he’s polling so well there he’s skipping to a place that he’s not running away with the numbers yet

I’m really intrigued by Haley. Sorry OP - not trying to derail your thread. I was legit curious if I missed something and just thought him going to this game was a bit odd
I think he went to Iowa/Iowa St earlier in the season

He was at the Iowa vs Iowa State game…”shaking hands and flipping burgers at tailgates”

Did the NC team / Dabo present Trump a Clemson jersey on their WH visit ?
I'll ask my son... but I do know that because of the government shutdown and not having the normal reception, they let every player go in the oval office which was pretty cool.

Reactions: Clemson Goat

I'm voting for Haley 100%. She's not perfect, but she's the best candidate.

Yes, I've seen him at Coots many times. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: nealchick
I know polls at this point don’t carry much weight but you should check out Haley Vs Biden polling. Holy crap. She obliterating him right now in head to head polling.
She has absolutely no chance to win the nomination, but she’s the best choice it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT