ADVERTISEMENT

Mississippi Governor

when i go into a store

i am way more concerned with touching something that is infected than inhaling in the virus.

i think its just as hilarious as you guys th

way different son
then tell me how instead of skirting the question again

You're putting someone else's health/life in jeopardy

when i go into a store

i am way more concerned with touching something that is infected than inhaling in the virus.

i think its just as hilarious as you guys th

way different son

I'm just curious. Why are you more afraid of touching something with the virus instead of inhaling it, when there is now overwhelming evidence that breathing and inhaling the virus is the primary route of infection?

Do you just not believe the science or evidence?

the reason i support the right to choose is that we need to hurry up and get thru this,.

the more we try to slow it down, the longer its going to be around

why is so many people scared of a virus?

i dont get it

Because this one is not only deadly as Hell, it changes and apparently from what's been published, leaves the body's lungs and heart with damage. Probably with some residual permanent damage.

Oh yeah...it's being used as a political tool. You know folks...OUR country's supposed "leaders" care more for their selfish selves and playing dirty with each other at OUR expense. If you don't think the hate in this country was contrived and part of a plan to change America, I can't help you. Maybe if we started by killing the Fed......

Because this one is not only deadly as Hell, it changes and apparently from what's been published, leaves the body's lungs and heart with damage. Probably with some residual permanent damage.

yes but we live in a dangerous world already before the virus

if it scares you stay at home and order your stuff

or go out when there is not many peeps out

dont try to force me to live my life the way you think i should

to nurture your fear

yes but we live in a dangerous world already before the virus

if it scares you stay at home and order your stuff

or go out when there is not many peeps out

dont try to force me to live my life the way you think i should

to nurture your fear
Hey buddy...you can find multiple posts of mine saying that we, my wife and I, can handle ourselves. I don't give a flying fvck how you or ALL the people move forward in their lives. I'll take care of us like I've taken care of my own business for 65 years. Fear? SMFH.

stay at home people if you are scared of the virus

i wear a mask

and i was in ingles yesterday and a lady did not have a mask on

and she was walking the wrong way on the aisle

i walked right past her but she did try to avoid me and distance

im a bartender

ive probably had it 5 times by now

my immune system has seen it all

i touch probably 200 peoples dirty napkins a day with my bare hands with no fear

Should not driving drunk be a recommendation? That’d be a “personal decision”, right?
Not worth the effort to argue with these guys. I am sure they would voluntarily send money to the government for the services they use in place of the income tax that they oppose. If they are still fighting that battle, they will never come around on supporting collective safety measures.

personally i wear a mask

personally i think everyone should wear a mask in public

personally i think every person should be required to wash their hands, money, or debit cards before you enter the store.

personally if you have health issues or age is taking your strength away- stay home

thats my personal beliefs

but freedom trumps my personal beliefs because we all have different reasons for our decisions.

its called diversity

Not worth the effort to argue with these guys. I am sure they would voluntarily send money to the government for the services they use in place of the income tax that they oppose. If they are still fighting that battle, they will never come around on supporting collective safety measures.

so true- i would never support anything proposed by any human in our government that uses the term

collective

hey kg

nothing is stopping liberals from writing checks to the IRS above the amount requested.

as far as govt services i use

which ones you think i use?

i use our roads, bridges, rails, ports, airports, biking trails

i pay fuel taxes, pay fcc taxes for the phone, property taxes, sales taxes

65 cents out of every dollar i make pays some sort of govt tax or fee which is govt employee salaries

and they HOPE A BIG FAT PENSION PLAN

not.....

and i support federal spending on infrastructure

Big time. This is a huge issue we need to address as a nation.

And it's yet another thing that I agreed with Trump on whenever he discussed improving the bridges and airports. Sadly not much progress has been made thus far.

i really did think trump could have gotten an infrastructure deal with schumer and pelosi

didnt happen

i know that was one of the key things they were going to address this spring then the virus hit.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
these guys? Really?

53bfcabdf7c2dca09315ac46d9996112.jpg
Illuminati & Committee of 300 specifically! Bill Gates funded the research for it, a biotech company in Britain holds the patent on it. It was purposely released in China due to everyone’s dependence on China’s manufacturing & distribution

so true- i would never support anything proposed by any human in our government that uses the term

collective

hey kg

nothing is stopping liberals from writing checks to the IRS above the amount requested.

as far as govt services i use

which ones you think i use?

i use our roads, bridges, rails, ports, airports, biking trails

i pay fuel taxes, pay fcc taxes for the phone, property taxes, sales taxes

65 cents out of every dollar i make pays some sort of govt tax or fee
which is govt employee salaries

and they HOPE A BIG FAT PENSION PLAN

not.....

and i support federal spending on infrastructure

No way this is true.

I knew this football season was in trouble when looking at past hurricane games and the canceling of those games rather than alter different stadiums / days / fan attendance. I remember people saying we would have to cancel our game because the state troopers would be occupied with hurricane management - as if playing in an empty stadium was a deal breaker. I do get the calls to cancel everything because one wrench in the system causes a chain reaction of destruction but at some point you have to just let the machine break and go back to doing it by hand rather than not at all.

I'm just curious. Why are you more afraid of touching something with the virus instead of inhaling it, when there is now overwhelming evidence that breathing and inhaling the virus is the primary route of infection?

im a bartender at a restaurant

i touch cloth napkins that customers wipe their mouths with.

so washing hands is way more important.

i probably touch 2000 things a day that customers touch

suppose to wash your hands for 45 seconds every 2 minutes.

that doesnt work in the real world

when customers are yelling for more beer

or another LIT

i never thought i would ever see a day when a grown man is scared of someone's breath.

only thing left to be scared of is his shadow

Jesus, dude, you get more irrational every day.

He's not scared of breath he's scared of a pathogen that's killed close to 180,000 Americans in the last 6 months. Chances are low, that you die, but if you do, you die alone in an ICU gasping for breath through a ventilator, but suffocating anyway. That's not a way I'd pick to go. It's something to be scared of. People are willing to accept a certain level of risk and that's a personal choice.

I dare you big man... go take a "breath" of anthrax or maybe get a little nip from a bat with rabies (you aren't scared of a flying rat are you?). Would you be scared of that? You'd be a fool not to be. With a mortality rate of 99.9% you'd LITERALLY have a better chance if someone put a bullet in your head from 5 ft away.

Now personally, I'm willing to accept a certain level of risk. I wear a mask everywhere I go, but I'm back at home now for the next two weeks b/c I took my son to move into the dorms at Boise State. He wanted to start his freshman year now and although his mother and I encouraged a "gap year", we let him do it. Really, he wasn't going to stay home anyway, he was going to have to work, volunteer, or intern anyway. So while living in a dorm is MORE risky, it's only a bit more. I'm a bit pissed b/c Boise State has already canceled in person classes, so I'm paying over $1K per month so he can sit in a dorm instead of his room at home and take classes online.

LOL great minds and all that. I hadn’t even read page 2 of this thread when I responded almost identically to the same post you did. My mind is bottled.

Oh look...70 former Republican national security officials who oppose Trump, joining the scores of others who have already done so. But I guess it's just more "deep state" corruption and conspiracy, as it always is whenever Trump is criticized. So predictable.

https://www.defendingdemocracytogether.org/national-security/

when i see 70 former republican national security officials who oppose trump

i have this sneaky suspicion that some of trumps policies probably hurt those guys in the pocketbook

there is a group of warmongers in washington dc. our senior senator is a member of that group.

they want to make alot of money off of defense contracts.

trump probably is trying to cut the fat from the defense budget.

im just spit balling

did those 70 name anything specific that can back their claim?

its like the obama russia thing

everyone was freaking out about russian interference with the elections

but if it doesnt involve trump

russian interference didnt seem like a big deal

i cant find anything the govt did to combat russian interference outside of spying on trump

was that the entire obama russian election interference attack was to spy on the trump campaign

they did nothing else???

Reactions: HumasButthole
Jesus, dude, you get more irrational every day.

He's not scared of breath he's scared of a pathogen that's killed close to 180,000 Americans in the last 6 months. Chances are low, that you die, but if you do, you die alone in an ICU gasping for breath through a ventilator, but suffocating anyway. That's not a way I'd pick to go. It's something to be scared of. People are willing to accept a certain level of risk and that's a personal choice.

I dare you big man... go take a "breath" of anthrax or maybe get a little nip from a bat with rabies (you aren't scared of a flying rat are you?). Would you be scared of that? You'd be a fool not to be. With a mortality rate of 99.9% you'd LITERALLY have a better chance if someone put a bullet in your head from 5 ft away.

Now personally, I'm willing to accept a certain level of risk. I wear a mask everywhere I go, but I'm back at home now for the next two weeks b/c I took my son to move into the dorms at Boise State. He wanted to start his freshman year now and although his mother and I encouraged a "gap year", we let him do it. Really, he wasn't going to stay home anyway, he was going to have to work, volunteer, or intern anyway. So while living in a dorm is MORE risky, it's only a bit more. I'm a bit pissed b/c Boise State has already canceled in person classes, so I'm paying over $1K per month so he can sit in a dorm instead of his room at home and take classes online.

again

i touch napkins plates silverware glassware mugs with my bare hands

and i know for a fact that at least once a week i am probably handling something that has the virus on it

but you cant be a pu$$y

You guys trip me out with this government overreach stuff... We have more freedom than any other country in the world...

But just for fun, I would love to find out one civilization in the history of the world that hasn't had some form over government ruling over them?

when i see 70 former republican national security officials who oppose trump

i have this sneaky suspicion that some of trumps policies probably hurt those guys in the pocketbook

100% predictable response, as I foretold.

did those 70 name anything specific that can back their claim?

As a matter of fact, they did:

For the following reasons, we have concluded that Donald Trump has failed our country and that Vice President Joe Biden should be elected the next President of the United States.
  1. Donald Trump has gravely damaged America’s role as a world leader. Trump has disgraced America’s global reputation and undermined our nation’s moral and diplomatic influence. He has called NATO “obsolete,” branded Europe a “foe,” mocked the leaders of America’s closest friends, and threatened to terminate longstanding US alliances. Other global leaders, friends and foes alike, view him as unreliable, unstable, and unworthy of respect.
  2. Donald Trump has shown that he is unfit to lead during a national crisis. Instead of rallying the American people and the world to confront the coronavirus, Trump has spent the past half year spreading misinformation, undermining public health experts, attacking state and local officials, and wallowing in self-pity. He has demonstrated far greater concern about the fate of his reelection than the health of the American people.
  3. Donald Trump has solicited foreign influence and undermined confidence in our presidential elections. Trump publicly asked Russian president Vladimir Putin to assist his 2016 campaign, called on Chinese president Xi Jinping to “start an investigation” into his current political opponent, and pressured the president of Ukraine to act against his opponent. Citing exaggerated claims of voter fraud, he has challenged the integrity of this year’s election, even suggesting that it be postponed.
  4. Donald Trump has aligned himself with dictators and failed to stand up for American values. Trump has regularly praised the actions of dictators and human rights abusers. He proclaimed his “love” and “great respect” for North Korean strongman Kim Jong Un, endorsed “brilliant leader” Xi Jinping’s move to serve as China’s president for life, repeatedly sided with Vladimir Putin against our own intelligence community, and pronounced himself a “big fan” of Turkish president Recep Erdogan despite his crackdown on democracy.
  5. Donald Trump has disparaged our armed forces, intelligence agencies, and diplomats. Trump has attacked Gold Star families, scoffed at American prisoners of war, interfered in the military justice system, and embroiled our military in domestic politics. He has ridiculed US intelligence agencies and falsely branded our nation’s diplomats as the “deep state.”
  6. Donald Trump has undermined the rule of law. Trump has compromised the independence of the Department of Justice, repeatedly attacked federal judges, and punished government officials who have sought to uphold the law. To protect himself from accountability, he has fired officials who launched investigations or testified against him, threatened whistleblowers, dangled pardons as incentives to stay silent, and blocked prison time for a political crony convicted of lying on his behalf. He has impugned journalists investigating his misconduct and has repeatedly denounced the press as the “enemy of the people.”
  7. Donald Trump has dishonored the office of the presidency. Trump engages in childish name-calling, mocks the disabled, belittles women, persistently lies, peddles baseless conspiracy theories, and continually embarrasses Americans in the eyes of the world.
  8. Donald Trump has divided our nation and preached a dark and pessimistic view of America. Trump consistently seeks to incite political, racial, and ethnic divisions, weakening our nation and delighting our adversaries. In contrast to Reagan’s vision of America as a “shining city on a hill,” Trump speaks of “American carnage,” pits Americans against each other, and stokes fears that “angry mobs” and “anarchists” are destroying our country.
  9. Donald Trump has attacked and vilified immigrants to our country. Trump routinely denigrates immigrants and inflames prejudices as he seeks support for his reelection. Despite America’s legacy as a nation of immigrants, he has demonized Americans who come from other countries, even telling members of Congress whose families immigrated to the United States to “go back” to the “crime-infested places” from which they came.
  10. Donald Trump has imperiled America’s security by mismanaging his national security team. Trump has dismissed or replaced — often by tweet — the secretaries of State, Defense, and Homeland Security, the Attorney General, the Directors of National Intelligence and the FBI, three National Security Advisors, and other senior officials in critical national security positions, many because they refused to cover for his misdeeds or demonstrate sufficient personal loyalty.

• Donald Trump has gravely damaged America’s role as a world leader. Trump has disgraced America’s global reputation and undermined our nation’s moral (i would say the politicians who continue to support the riot activity as having issues with morality) and diplomatic influence. but all this is just opinion
  • He has called NATO “obsolete,” branded Europe a “foe,” mocked the leaders of America’s closest friends, and threatened to terminate longstanding US alliances. yes he was making nato members pay there share of defending themselves instead of american taxpayers. it worked didnt it?
  • Other global leaders, friends and foes alike, view him as unreliable, unstable, and unworthy of respect. opinions. some like ya some hate ya. just the way it goes in politics. this point is mute.

• Donald Trump has shown that he is unfit to lead during a national crisis. Instead of rallying the American people and the world to confront the coronavirus, Trump has spent the past half year spreading misinformation, undermining public health experts, so has everyone else, and so has everyone else created misinformation to spread information.
  • attacking state and local officials, yes because they sucked at handling the virus
  • and wallowing in self-pity. dumb for professionals to opine in this manner
  • He has demonstrated far greater concern about the fate of his reelection than the health of the American people. opinion- why in here. this is dumb.
  • Donald Trump has solicited foreign influence and undermined confidence in our presidential elections. yes donald trump told russia to release the emails if they had them. versus what the DNC and hillary campaigns did. not even same ball park. so now you know this document is political
  • Trump publicly asked Russian president Vladimir Putin to assist his 2016 campaign he did so publicly. what the DNC did along with hillary was secret and dirty and being exposed now as well as obama and bidens involvement,
  • called on Chinese president Xi Jinping to “start an investigation” into his current political opponent, what???
  • and pressured the president of Ukraine to act against his opponent. wait one minute here. this right here is really stupid. biden withheld money to have a prosecutor fired. we wanna know why
  • Citing exaggerated claims of voter fraud, i can show you samples from every single state in the nation of voter fraud.
  • he has challenged the integrity of this year’s election, even suggesting that it be postponed. its and idea.

ok- not reading the rest. i can tell this is just political junk. no need to go further.

• Donald Trump has aligned himself with dictators and failed to stand up for American values. Trump has regularly praised the actions of dictators and human rights abusers. He proclaimed his “love” and “great respect” for North Korean strongman Kim Jong Un, endorsed “brilliant leader” Xi Jinping’s move to serve as China’s president for life, repeatedly sided with Vladimir Putin against our own intelligence community, and pronounced himself a “big fan” of Turkish president Recep Erdogan despite his crackdown on democracy.
  • Donald Trump has disparaged our armed forces, intelligence agencies, and diplomats. Trump has attacked Gold Star families, scoffed at American prisoners of war, interfered in the military justice system, and embroiled our military in domestic politics. He has ridiculed US intelligence agencies and falsely branded our nation’s diplomats as the “deep state.”
  • Donald Trump has undermined the rule of law. Trump has compromised the independence of the Department of Justice, repeatedly attacked federal judges, and punished government officials who have sought to uphold the law. To protect himself from accountability, he has fired officials who launched investigations or testified against him, threatened whistleblowers, dangled pardons as incentives to stay silent, and blocked prison time for a political crony convicted of lying on his behalf. He has impugned journalists investigating his misconduct and has repeatedly denounced the press as the “enemy of the people.”
  • Donald Trump has dishonored the office of the presidency. Trump engages in childish name-calling, mocks the disabled, belittles women, persistently lies, peddles baseless conspiracy theories, and continually embarrasses Americans in the eyes of the world.
  • Donald Trump has divided our nation and preached a dark and pessimistic view of America. Trump consistently seeks to incite political, racial, and ethnic divisions, weakening our nation and delighting our adversaries. In contrast to Reagan’s vision of America as a “shining city on a hill,” Trump speaks of “American carnage,” pits Americans against each other, and stokes fears that “angry mobs” and “anarchists” are destroying our country.
  • Donald Trump has attacked and vilified immigrants to our country. Trump routinely denigrates immigrants and inflames prejudices as he seeks support for his reelection. Despite America’s legacy as a nation of immigrants, he has demonized Americans who come from other countries, even telling members of Congress whose families immigrated to the United States to “go back” to the “crime-infested places” from which they came.
  • Donald Trump has imperiled America’s security by mismanaging his national security team. Trump has dismissed or replaced — often by tweet — the secretaries of State, Defense, and Homeland Security, the Attorney General, the Directors of National Intelligence and the FBI, three National Security Advisors, and other senior officials in critical national security positions, many because they refused to cover for his misdeeds or demonstrate sufficient personal loyalty.

id rather see the elderly and those with weaker immune systems stay home

and let the rest of us enjoy life

Yeah, let's punish those with weak immune systems! F those people! How dare they expect me to change my ways. Also, let's punish the people that live with an immunocompromised person. F people like my brother for marrying a woman that is immunocompromised right now.

Yawn. Continue to support evil. I'll continue to oppose it.

nothing wrong with being a communist

or

a supporter of the deep state

but i think you will see that a majority of americans think trump will protect their livelihoods more than liberals, democrats, or swampy republicans

no matter how crude his personality is to them

their pocketbook and families are more important than the goals of ANTIFA or BLM or KKK

Yeah, let's punish those with weak immune systems! F those people! How dare they expect me to change my ways. Also, let's punish the people that live with an immunocompromised person. F people like my brother for marrying a woman that is immunocompromised right now.

that sucks

but yea

sounds like that person needs to be very cautious

and spend alot of time at home

or

go out in public when the times are not busy.

grocery shop at 5am

it can work well for them

without me having to change my life

but i wear a mask so dont bytch at me

i also clean my hands and debit card before i walk into a store

do you do that?

please tell me so i can bytch at you for not doing something i do

how dare you think different than me

the reason i support the right to choose is that we need to hurry up and get thru this,.

the more we try to slow it down, the longer its going to be around

why is so many people scared of a virus?

i dont get it

Scared, No, Respect, Yes... Let’s See 170 thousand + dead in less than a year, including 3 Family members! Yeah, that about sums it up, I Respect The Corvid! Get It!

Reactions: appalachiatiger
This is actually pretty smart on his part. He probably doesnt really want to make this a mandate like he is doing, but he knows that this is a small ask in the realm of having football this fall. He knows the social warriors will be able to wield the cancel culture and he is trying to head it off before hand so we can all have football.

In a way the social warriors have won, but if we have football, don't we all win?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT