ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley named to Clemson BOT…

I thought there was something weird. I think I got a few different occurrences mixed up.

Moore was removed from the UofSC Board of Trustees in 2011 by Governor Nikki Haley.

The plot thickens.....

The more recent spat had something to do with USuCk not acknowledging the death of her husband I think.

Honestly if another spot were to open I wouldn't be opposed to Darla Moore on Clemson's BoT.

The USC person who should have been monitoring Darla Moore as a preferred donar failed to acknowledge the death of her husband is the story I have heard from a source that was directly involved in the management of the large $ folks

Also at that time if I recall she was under fire from people who did not like her influence on the USC BOT

My memory is not great but I know for a fact that USC insiders screwed that up

I'd like to read what fitsnews has to say about this, given their history together. But that bastard charges subscriptions to his website now. https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/10/12/nikki-haley-gets-seat-on-clemson-university-board/

Everyone knows that Haley slept her way to the top. Well really, nobody knows that. But since people on here say that about Kamala all the time without any evidence, I just thought I would throw that out there.

I think it is a good appointment. Not a fan of her inconsistency though. She was yuuuge Trump critic, then a Trump lapdog, then a Trump critic again. I am sure when he asks her to run with him in 2024 she will go right back to loving him again and embracing his crazy. At that point she will need to resign. I know you guys think all Clemson people are hard right, but there are plenty of wealthy donors who vote dem and may not support the school if she is out there talking crazy during a campaign.

Thought I would comment on the Nicki Haley slept her way to the top

Since I know Nicki Haley since she was young living in Bamberg SC with the store Exotica that lately relocated to Orangeburg SC I will make it a point to ask her if your rumor has any truth to it that she slept her way to the top

I recall you calling me a POS for referring to a rumor I brought up on here so if the shoe fits wear it

To further this I heard two rumors lately the first based on the San Francisco police refusing to release information on the Paul Pelosi incident that there are potential huge revelations in that case that is being buried

Second rumor is that some folks have suggested that based on your posts you are the Democratic liberal version of Donald Trump

I disagree with that assessment as I think you do a much better Donald Trump impersanation than DT

Keep Donald Trumping as you are doing great

Thought I would comment on the Nicki Haley slept her way to the top

Since I know Nicki Haley since she was young living in Bamberg SC with the store Exotica that lately relocated to Orangeburg SC I will make it a point to ask her if your rumor has any truth to it that she slept her way to the top

I recall you calling me a POS for referring to a rumor I brought up on here so if the shoe fits wear it

To further this I heard two rumors lately the first based on the San Francisco police refusing to release information on the Paul Pelosi incident that there are potential huge revelations in that case that is being buried

Second rumor is that some folks have suggested that based on your posts you are the Democratic liberal version of Donald Trump

I disagree with that assessment as I think you do a much better Donald Trump impersanation than DT

Keep Donald Trumping as you are doing great

A lot of people are saying she slept her way to the top. A lot of people are saying she blew fitsnews in a parking lot. That's what people are saying. A lot of people are talking about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT