ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley will vote for Trump.

The answer is Nicki Haley will be offered the Secretary of State Job

If not The VP slot this is outside shot

Trump actually likes Haley a lot and wants her on his team

I am betting on the Secretary of State

It's amazing to me how these politicians can shit on each other then, at the end of the day, bury the hatchet in hopes of landing a job.

Trump and biden are both racists. Anyone claiming otherwise is just not being honest. To be clear, I don't mean they hate minorities, just that they think they are inferior.
Trump thinks all other white people are inferior as well, so not sure how you want to classify that, lol.

Nikki is likely where I am. She thinks he sucks as a candidate(and even more as a person), but is still better for the country than Joe. At the end of the day, policy stance/support will impact what legislation is, or (just as importantly in some cases) is not passed.

On one hand I would love for hogan to come out and say the same thing( I don't expect him to), but I would much rather him keep quiet and just win the senate seat.

• Haha
Reactions: AugTig
Why is Nikki Haley relevant again? She got trounced in the most recent races she participated in.

Wasn’t this settled at the very first republican debate when they asked who would vote for trump even if he was convicted of a crime prior to the election and ALL of those cowards raised their hand?
He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and I would still vote for him. That's how crooked the democrats are.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
She definitely should not have a position in the next Trump admin imo.
If she has any self-respect she won't accept it after all the things she said about Trump.

And if Trump were to offer her a position, it would have to be a position that a bird brain can fill. He needs to pick better.

And Joe Biden is the worst. He hires trannies and DEI people for his clown show.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT