ADVERTISEMENT

No way. Your Hero MTG

DW4_2016

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
Who has been yelling the loudest about her transphobia was dating a cross dresser. Impossible.

Who has been yelling the loudest about her transphobia was dating a cross dresser. Impossible.

He is lucky he was not in Florida, he could have been arrested.

@OleFastball - denounce this groomer immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
  • Haha
Man, people on here are bat shit crazy...

We had a thing for Homecoming in high school (Miss Homely Coming) where the Cheerleaders dressed as football players and the Senior football players dressed like beauty contestants. I admit that I took part.

Two years running in college, my girlfriend (wife now) and I dressed in drag for Halloween parties. Haven't done it since (b/c it's such a pain in the ass), but I suppose there's some pictures around somewhere.

Hell, if I was of Scottish descent, I'd wear a kilt in a heartbeat. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but I guess that the radicals on both sides of the aisle have to have something to be scared of.

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
Man, people on here are bat shit crazy...

We had a thing for Homecoming in high school (Miss Homely Coming) where the Cheerleaders dressed as football players and the Senior football players dressed like beauty contestants. I admit that I took part.

Two years running in college, my girlfriend (wife now) and I dressed in drag for Halloween parties. Haven't done it since (b/c it's such a pain in the ass), but I suppose there's some pictures around somewhere.

Hell, if I was of Scottish descent, I'd wear a kilt in a heartbeat. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but I guess that the radicals on both sides of the aisle have to have something to be scared of.

I think that the moderates are pointing it out sarcastically to make the point that it's ridiculous.

I think that the moderates are pointing it out sarcastically to make the point that it's ridiculous.
COME ON MAN!! (Said in my best Canadian Accent) Ya freakin' Groomers!

I imagine a whole generation of High School students and College Students "Turned Gay" b/c I dressed in drag three times.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Sounds like you were trying to convert children to be trans IYAM.
Come on man... Thinking that I just turned them into folks that dress in their wife's clothes on the weekends is just sad.

I'd MUCH rather think that I just full on converted them to being Gay!.

Klanned Karenhood...uh, I mean Moms for Liberty, say it's true so why would they lie about it?

Not to be superficial, but that is one butt ass ugly woman right there. It's like the hate inside her is trying to take a dump out of her mouth, nose and eyes at the same time.

I would not doink her with @jakefest 's d*ck.

• Haha
Klanned Karenhood...uh, I mean Moms for Liberty, say it's true so why would they lie about it?

This group is harassing schools around the Upstate as well. They are following teachers Social Media and looking for things to complain about. It's literally harassment.

I had heard about it from my wife and then confirmed with her that this was the same group.

• Sad
This group is harassing schools around the Upstate as well. They are following teachers Social Media and looking for things to complain about. It's literally harassment.

I had heard about it from my wife and then confirmed with her that this was the same group.
I can't imagine the nightmare of being a teacher these days. Goood lord the unhinged conservative women with too much time on their hands, stalking me on facebook. Well sorry Karen, but Jaxson did fail his biology test and no it doesn't have anything to do with evolution or gayness or that I use what little disposable income I had to go to a social event you don't agree with.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Selective outrage

it's really not that hard. my opinions on the matter haven't changed but sure...selective outrage. whatever works for you. it's actually something called consistency though.

i'm not participating in the enabling and cheering on mental illness. i'm completely against teaching this insanity to children or, god forbid, encouraging their participation. i'm not doing invented pronouns and genders, it's idiocy. do i think a lot of what adults are doing is ridiculous? absolutely. but they're adults, they're responsible for thinking for themselves. it's sickening seeing libs trying to re-create mau's red guard though...will call it the rainbow guard.

It's amazing that people can't differentiate comedians dressing as a woman to get a laugh and gay men living out their sexual fantasies in public.

But then again, I see who has a problem with this and couple with their past takes, it's no surprise.

It's amazing that people can't differentiate comedians dressing as a woman to get a laugh and gay men living out their sexual fantasies in public.

But then again, I see who has a problem with this and couple with their past takes, it's no surprise.
It's amazing that you've conflated drag queens with sexual fantasies because Libs of TikTok told you so. If I only believed the worst examples of things that people like you do, I'd be out with my pitchfork too.

Agree, I doubt the far-left was triggered by Klinger on the show Mash.
main-qimg-ef234984e5adadf71e9f0aaefa10b7e9-lq

Not to be superficial, but that is one butt ass ugly woman right there. It's like the hate inside her is trying to take a dump out of her mouth, nose and eyes at the same time.

I would not doink her with @jakefest 's d*ck.
Why are you thinking about my d*ck? You trans weirdo .......

it's really not that hard. my opinions on the matter haven't changed but sure...selective outrage. whatever works for you. it's actually something called consistency though.

i'm not participating in the enabling and cheering on mental illness. i'm completely against teaching this insanity to children or, god forbid, encouraging their participation. i'm not doing invented pronouns and genders, it's idiocy. do i think a lot of what adults are doing is ridiculous? absolutely. but they're adults, they're responsible for thinking for themselves. it's sickening seeing libs trying to re-create mau's red guard though...will call it the rainbow guard.
Have you ever considered for a moment that people are gay and that persecution of gays and those gay adjacent has led to hate crimes and death and that maybe adults are trying to teach kids that hate crimes are bad mmkay, not that they are teaching them to be gay, only that its OKAY TO BE GAY or different

Old dum dum dementia margarine has to be fed the lines. Hilarious.

Was it dick pic?

You see, myself and @dpic73 are extremely confident in our sexuality and more importantly our heterosexuality. Also, we don't think being called gay or trans is an insult.

I know you fear gays and trans, because you are convinced that if you are exposed to it, you are gonna have someone's cock in your mouth before you can say Jack Robinson.

You see, myself and @dpic73 are extremely confident in our sexuality and more importantly our heterosexuality. Also, we don't think being called gay or trans is an insult.

I know you fear gays and trans, because you are convinced that if you are exposed to it, you are gonna have someone's cock in your mouth before you can say Jack Robinson.
I'm just a guy that you don't know on a message board, you don't have to prove anything to me.

Going to start calling you Cowboy

Have you ever considered for a moment that people are gay and that persecution of gays and those gay adjacent has led to hate crimes and death and that maybe adults are trying to teach kids that hate crimes are bad mmkay, not that they are teaching them to be gay, only that its OKAY TO BE GAY or different

persecution of gays? buddy this isn't the 1700's or modern day saudi arabia...no one cares who you want to touch in the pants. there's always going to be outlier events you'll cling to, they are extraordinarily rare and will never be fully eliminated. they're no different than any other random act of violence for any other reason. i don't know wtf gay adjacent even means but it's irrelevant. you treat everybody the way you want to be treated, end of story, wtf do the semantics matter? that should be a value instilled and enforced by parents as it is. there's absolutely no need acceptable reason for schools to go into anything about sexuality or gender with young children who don't have the slightest concept of who they are yet, mmkay. nufd

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT