ADVERTISEMENT

North Face

Non relevant. Plenty of conservative lgbtq people in the environment.

blacksfortrump.jpg

Sounds like an opinion to me which everyone is entitled to of course.
Sounds like you don’t understand the definition of “fact” vs “opinion” which actually makes a lot of sense.

The firm that’s behind “Gays Against Groomers” takes in over a million dollars per election cycle from conservative PACs and Republican campaigns. It’s not an opinion, it’s all documented at that open secrets link.

Sounds like you don’t understand the definition of “fact” vs “opinion” which actually makes a lot of sense.

The firm that’s behind “Gays Against Groomers” takes in over a million dollars per election cycle from conservative PACs and Republican campaigns. It’s not an opinion, it’s all documented at that open secrets link.
No. I stand on my opinion. Everything is financed in this world.

so---it's the government's responsibility to decide?

So I assume you are against desantis new law in Florida that states adults must go before a government board to get permission to transition? Do you denounce desantis?

Reactions: yoshi121374
No. I stand on my opinion. Everything is financed in this world.
Yes and “Gays Against Groomers” is not a real organization, it’s one person running a couple of social media accounts pretending to represent a group. A front organization with no actual members designed specifically to propagandize people who could make change for their IQ at the take a penny dish into thinking the group they previously considered the greatest threat to society agrees with them about the group they think is the new greatest threat to society.

Yes and “Gays Against Groomers” is not a real organization, it’s one person running a couple of social media accounts pretending to represent a group. A front organization with no actual members designed specifically to propagandize people who could make change for their IQ at the take a penny dish into thinking the group they previously considered the greatest threat to society agrees with them about the group they think is the new greatest threat to society.
LOL. That one person is getting work done and she is getting the hits on her content. It's all relative. I support her in her endeavors to expose what is occurring.

LOL. That one person is getting work done and she is getting the hits on her content. It's all relative. I support her in her endeavors to expose what is occurring.
Ok so you recognize then that “Gays Against Groomers” is not evidence for widespread anti-trans sentiment amongst the LGB community as you claimed?

So are you stupid or just dishonest?

Ok so you recognize then that “Gays Against Groomers” is not evidence for widespread anti-trans sentiment amongst the LGB community as you claimed?

So are you stupid or just dishonest?
Woah bud...let's not insult. I disagree with your opinion.

Multiple bomb threats called into target locations nationwide today. Ours had substantial additional security working and visible when I was running errands earlier.

If people who want to do bombings over pride month tshirts are your people then, by all means, thank you for letting us know that.

You should consider editing this or deleting. Trans activists were behind the threats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT