ADVERTISEMENT

North Face

I don’t care either way. But…I did just buy sam adams for memorial day at costco instead of budweiser bc I didnt want anyone thinking that Im part of this whole making a political statement. I just want some beer.
I just bought Sierra Nevada Pale Ale instead of Bud Lt b/c Bud Lt sucks.

9e0d311f-cb58-44b4-a404-c1addc75a62d_text.gif

Actually, I just don’t care. I’m still wearing the jacket I bought from them

I just look at the pragmatic side.

Every corporation now has a significant DEI component made up of quite a few people that have to do something other than just sit around and write emails to workers about whether they've completed the appropriate training modules.

Commercials are the next step I suppose.

Last edited:
First Bud Light, then Target.

Now North Face. SMH.

TNF has been embracive of activism for years - originally around environmental causes, which would seem to make sense given what it sells.

But it went all in on BLM and other “social justice” causes in 2020, and hasn’t looked back since.

Nothing says being down with the cause quite like peddling overpriced fleece and other clothing to rich, liberal folks and their children, I guess.

Brilliant retort. He's talking about morals. And he's right it's filth. Nice of you to approve. Says a lot.
It's not a matter of whether I approve or disapprove. I don't give a shit either way. It isn't even for me to approve or disapprove of, and I think there might be something in the bible about that last thing.

The only thing I care about is there being fewer magas around.

must have upped the esg boost for supporting transformers....might run your company into the ground, but dammit if you won't be doing it with the alphabet mafia telling you how great you are on twitter until impact.

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
Can someone explain to me what these companies are doing? This has to be driven by the government, correct? Because Bud Light proved it’s a bad business decision. I mean, I just can’t imagine any company is seeing gains from having an ad with a trans person?
This is being driven largely by the push for ESG at the board level of publicly-traded companies by the institutional investor and/or regulatory communities.

Most of the executives and board members of these companies aren’t really committed to any of these causes - they’re just cowards who are trying to hold onto their huge salaries and lavish lifestyles, and figure it’s easier to “go along to get along” vs pushing back on activist investors and/or social activists looking to shake them down. The execs and board members are the ones standing by and letting this happen, and they’re banking on the vast majority of sane people being too busy and too distracted to care or do anything to punish them for it. And they’re causing irreparable harm to companies, workers, and individual investors in the process.

You would not believe the money that PWC, KPMG, and other consulting firms are getting paid to implement bullshit ESG plans at publicly traded firms. The unbelievably negative impacts of ESG won’t be realized for years, and by then, these firms and all of the other “experts” will be on to the next money-making scheme.

This is being driven largely by the push for ESG at the board level of publicly-traded companies by the institutional investor and/or regulatory communities.

Most of the executives and board members of these companies aren’t really committed to any of these causes - they’re just cowards who are trying to hold onto their huge salaries and lavish lifestyles, and figure it’s easier to “go along to get along” vs pushing back on activist investors and/or social activists looking to shake them down. The execs and board members are the ones standing by and letting this happen, and they’re banking on the vast majority of sane people being too busy and too distracted to care or do anything to punish them for it. And they’re causing irreparable harm to companies, workers, and individual investors in the process.

You would not believe the money that PWC, KPMG, and other consulting firms are getting paid to implement bullshit ESG plans at publicly traded firms. The unbelievably negative impacts of ESG won’t be realized for years, and by then, these firms and all of the other “experts” will be on to the next money-making scheme.
^^^^^^this^^^^^^^ ESG and DE&I are front and center at PE also.

Hopefully we'll get to the point where Maga folk are boycotting so much they just don't go places anymore.
Hopefully we will get to the point where our politicians and law makers grow a set and put an end to the transgender pedophiles. And quit making laws that encourage this shit. Most of these loons need to be in a mental institution or incarcerated. Yet the liberal wack a doodles want to give them a microphone and a stage.

Literally don't care if someone wants claim to be transgender, confused or whatever the eff they want to wear. Just stay away from the kids and get the fvck off the stage. You had your 15 minutes.

Hopefully we will get to the point where our politicians and law makers grow a set and put an end to the transgender pedophiles. And quit making laws that encourage this shit. Most of these loons need to be in a mental institution or incarcerated. Yet the liberal wack a doodles want to give them a microphone and a stage.

Literally don't care if someone wants claim to be transgender, confused or whatever the eff they want to wear. Just stay away from the kids and get the fvck off the stage. You had your 15 minutes.
Like Bill Maher said, when he was 8 he wanted to be a pirate. No one was going to let him cut off his leg for a peg leg. Allowing/encouraging kids to do this is sick and child abuse. If an adult wants to do it, more power to them. But anyone who thinks kids should be allowed to are some sickos.

You say this:
But then you say this:
Hopefully we will get to the point where our politicians and law makers grow a set and put an end to the transgender pedophiles. And quit making laws that encourage this shit. Most of these loons need to be in a mental institution or incarcerated.
Which is it? Do you not care or do you think LGBTQ Americans are all pedos that need to be outlawed and incarcerated?

If it’s the former, welcome to the club! It’s great being able to buy beer and sportswear and anything else without constantly worrying about whether I'm signaling the proper political virtues.

If it’s the latter, you sound like a huge piece of shit and you need to live a more thoroughly examined life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT