ADVERTISEMENT

North Face

I did, once he became my only choice but what does that have to do with this transgender push and all the in your face bull crap??? Are you really that ignorant to make this about politics?
OP made this about politics - the whole damn thread is about politics O&P. Why the surprise that others are different from you? Freedom man!

It's not a matter of whether I approve or disapprove. I don't give a shit either way. It isn't even for me to approve or disapprove of, and I think there might be something in the bible about that last thing.

The only thing I care about is there being fewer magas around.
A “MAGA” as you call us must have really hurt your feelings.

You say this:

But then you say this:

Which is it? Do you not care or do you think LGBTQ Americans are all pedos that need to be outlawed and incarcerated?

If it’s the former, welcome to the club! It’s great being able to buy beer and sportswear and anything else without constantly worrying about whether I'm signaling the proper political virtues.

If it’s the latter, you sound like a huge piece of shit and you need to live a more thoroughly examined life.
Nope, I think there is a subgroup that are pedos and it is being flaunted. The movement seems to keep taking more than what probably was originally asked for... People are getting fed up.

You obey the laws, then do your own thing. No fvck given here.

Last edited:
Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
It's just another book to me.
uh-huh

So why reference it?

There's power there and in the names Jesus and God.
Even those that defame those names, taking them in vain and using them in absolutely unnecessary parts of a retort to gain "emphasis" ......recognize and know the power.

Innately.

I suppose you'd say Jesus Christ is 'just another' name to you.
But you use it to 'enforce' the importance of many of your reponses.
Many do on here.
Why?
Why not, "Bubba!" Or "Sally!"
Doesn't do it for you, does it?

haha....we all know why. And, all who fall into this category do, as well.

Thank you, friend for making a point that no evangelist anywhere could have accomplished.

Nope, I think there is a group that are pedos and it is being flaunted. The movement seems to keep taking more than what probably was originally asked for... People are getting fed up.

You obey the laws, then do your own thing. Not fvck given here.
Heterosexual groups are taking in more pedos and people are getting tired of it. We’ve had enough.

See I can say dumb things too.

Nope, I think there is a group that are pedos and it is being flaunted. The movement seems to keep taking more than what probably was originally asked for... People are getting fed up.

You obey the laws, then do your own thing. Not fvck given here.
There are more documented cases of clergy, cops, and Republican politicians diddling kids than there are drag queens and transgendered people.

What exactly is this “movement” “taking”?

What are you “fed up” with?

What laws has anyone broken?

Most have probably come into contact with a transgender person a handful of times in their lives.

The unknown is scary!
I’m convinced that most of it is a creepy crawly feeling that people get at the through that they might accidentally sleep with a trans woman and not know it.

Of course this is absurd because 100% of the people who are nutted up over pride month and LQBTQ anything are either olds or dorks who get zero b¡tches.

There are more documented cases of clergy, cops, and Republican politicians diddling kids than there are drag queens and transgendered people.

What exactly is this “movement” “taking”?

What are you “fed up” with?

What laws has anyone broken?
Feel the same way about others diddling kids as well. Don't have the statistics breakdown but will take your word for it.

Right now there appears to be a clear push to normalize transgenderism with the youth of this country...no?

Feel the same way about others diddling kids as well. Don't have the statistics breakdown but will take your word for it.

Right now there appears to be a clear push to normalize transgenderism with the youth of this country...no?
From where I sit, the only people who are incapable of shutting the fvck up about transgenderism are conservatives.

Just by reading TI, you’d think that drag queens and transgendered folk are on every corner and armed to the teeth. Drink some water, comb your hair, log off, go outside.
....and if you listen to the media, dem politicians and some posters on here you would think white supremacists are standing next to them on every corner and someone is going to shoot your children in school tomorrow with an "assault rifle" -whatever that is.

This is being driven largely by the push for ESG at the board level of publicly-traded companies by the institutional investor and/or regulatory communities.

Most of the executives and board members of these companies aren’t really committed to any of these causes - they’re just cowards who are trying to hold onto their huge salaries and lavish lifestyles, and figure it’s easier to “go along to get along” vs pushing back on activist investors and/or social activists looking to shake them down. The execs and board members are the ones standing by and letting this happen, and they’re banking on the vast majority of sane people being too busy and too distracted to care or do anything to punish them for it. And they’re causing irreparable harm to companies, workers, and individual investors in the process.

You would not believe the money that PWC, KPMG, and other consulting firms are getting paid to implement bullshit ESG plans at publicly traded firms. The unbelievably negative impacts of ESG won’t be realized for years, and by then, these firms and all of the other “experts” will be on to the next money-making scheme.
Lol. Exaggerate much? I believe you're creating a fantasy into which you're projecting your opinion. You imagine that's how it must be....

....and if you listen to the media, dem politicians and some posters on here you would think white supremacists are standing next to them on every corner and someone is going to shoot your children in school tomorrow with an "assault rifle" -whatever that is.
I bet if you went to your local Publix and asked around, you’d find an unashamed racist before you found a trans person.

I’m a parent and I worry about all sorts of low probability things. I own multiple firearms and train with them fairly regularly and I worry far more about my son falling victim to random violence than I do about the influence of drag queen story hour or pride month advertising.

From where I sit, the only people who are incapable of shutting the fvck up about transgenderism are conservatives.
That may not be the dumbest, most untruthful thing ever said on here, but it is in the top ten. This thread was started because of a public company ad about the subject. Bud light ring a bell? Target?

How many protest have there been against transgender vs in support of it?

Please name one company who has come out and said they are against it? How many have come in in support?

That may not be the dumbest, most untruthful thing ever said on here, but it is in the top ten. This thread was started because of a public company ad about the subject. Bud light ring a bell? Target?

Please name one company who has come out and said they are against it? How many have come in in support?
Careful. Facts will get you called a homophone

You have to keep track of your rules for the left in our country. One of them is "this is absolutely not happening but we're sure glad it is."

There are so many examples of this in the past 5 or 6 years that it's hard to know where to begin. Pretty sure we'd reach the character limit on a post on this forum before we listed them all. Until then you're going to get responses like you see in this thread which is divorced entirely from reality. It's just the way it is these days. That's why I don't really waste my time saying anything anymore.

So there is no push to normalize transgenderism? It is just a figment of "conservatives" imagination. Yet there are so few of you,...... Got it.

I'll go back to my original statement, you had your 15 minutes get off the stage. And tell the pedo segment to leave the kids alone. Thanks in advance.

::Trans person standing in the room minding their business::

This guy: how dare you shove your activism in my face!

Man, you suckkkkk.

Target sold some tshirts.
Bud Lite did a low budget targeted social media hit with a niche influencer.
North Face produced a hilariously low quality YouTube commercial.

Anti-trans, drag queen, anti-LGBTQ, and “groomer” discourse has dominated the conservative news cycle for like 3+ years now. Any commercial entity who even acknowledges the existence of LGBTQ individuals is pariah status to you freaks and anyone who doesn’t give enough of a sh¡y to fall in line with the virtue signaling is a target as well. It’s not even a little ambiguous that the ultimate intent is to apply enough social and commercial pressure that LGTBQ individuals can’t live openly.

LoL okay, pal
Lol it has nothing to do with Trump but more so who the other choice was. You know, the guy who appointed Rachel Livine Asst Secretary of Health. This is more so a progressice issue than a Trump one.

Not every non ultra liberal is a "MAGA".

Last edited:

Man, you suckkkkk.

Really? What sucks is your take here. This is absolutely not what is going on. The sad part is you know that but you're going to keep going on to score political points for what reason I don't know. I've always thought of you as pretty intellectually honest. Please don't sell your soul to this horseshit.

Anti-trans, drag queen, anti-LGBTQ, and “groomer” discourse has dominated the conservative news cycle for like 3+ years now. Any commercial entity who even acknowledges the existence of LGBTQ individuals is pariah status to you freaks and anyone who doesn’t give enough of a sh¡y to fall in line with the virtue signaling is a target as well. It’s not even a little ambiguous that the ultimate intent is to apply enough social and commercial pressure that LGTBQ individuals can’t live openly.
Keep pretending people give 2 loads of flying horse dung about what other people do to themselves. People are sick of it shoved down their throats. Enjoy your message board picket March tho whatever makes ya happy.

Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
This is being driven largely by the push for ESG at the board level of publicly-traded companies by the institutional investor and/or regulatory communities.

Most of the executives and board members of these companies aren’t really committed to any of these causes - they’re just cowards who are trying to hold onto their huge salaries and lavish lifestyles, and figure it’s easier to “go along to get along” vs pushing back on activist investors and/or social activists looking to shake them down. The execs and board members are the ones standing by and letting this happen, and they’re banking on the vast majority of sane people being too busy and too distracted to care or do anything to punish them for it. And they’re causing irreparable harm to companies, workers, and individual investors in the process.

You would not believe the money that PWC, KPMG, and other consulting firms are getting paid to implement bullshit ESG plans at publicly traded firms. The unbelievably negative impacts of ESG won’t be realized for years, and by then, these firms and all of the other “experts” will be on to the next money-making scheme.

Truth….and the damage to the United States along the way immeasurable.

Like with plenty of other decisions and behavior in this world….its usually …..at its root…..about…….money and power.

"...discourse has dominated the conservative news cycle for like 3+ years now. Any commercial entity who even acknowledges the existence of LGBTQ individuals is pariah status to you freaks and anyone who doesn’t give enough of a sh¡y to fall in line with the virtue signaling is a target as well. It’s not even a little ambiguous that the ultimate intent is to apply enough social and commercial pressure..."

Sounds kinda like the Russia/Trump bs msm was "investigating" his entire presidency.

So there is no push to normalize transgenderism? It is just a figment of "conservatives" imagination. Yet there are so few of you,...... Got it.

I'll go back to my original statement, you had your 15 minutes get off the stage. And tell the pedo segment to leave the kids alone. Thanks in advance.
There’s a push to “normalize” being trans in the same way that there was a push 30-50 years ago to “normalize” being black.

If respecting the humanity of others is offensive to you then work on yourself, brother.

Man, you suckkkkk.
You suck, you judgmental hypocrite. You don't know me at all. I don't care how anyone else lives their lives.

I was calling him out on a clear, undeniable lie. Why don't you answer some of the questions I posed and prove me wrong?

Keep pretending people give 2 loads of flying horse dung about what other people do to themselves. People are sick of it shoved down their throats. Enjoy your message board picket March tho whatever makes ya happy.
What’s being shoved down your throat and how?

Is someone forcing you to become trans?

Or are you such a fragile b¡tch that seeing other people who are different sends you into an impotent rage?

i don't understand the huge push to market to one-one hundreths of a percent of the population.

why don't we see this big of a marketing campaign for people with one eye?

i don't think i can fully understand or verbalize the reason (not just this but a lot of nonsense on left and right)---but i do think the intent is evil

no wonder it is so easy to believe in conspiracy theories.

wait until AI takes over---it will be 100 times worse in the coming years....tell me it won't be

i'll probably make a poll to gauge the confidence that TI-ers have in the future (unless someone else wants to do it). I am not feeling confident right now

Last edited:
You suck, you judgmental hypocrite. You don't know me at all. I don't care how anyone else lives their lives.

I was calling him out on a clear, undeniable lie. Why don't you answer some of the questions I posed and prove me wrong?
I don’t need to know you beyond what you’ve posted on this thread to know you suck dude.

What’s being shoved down your throat and how?

Is someone forcing you to become trans?

Or are you such a fragile b¡tch that seeing other people who are different sends you into an impotent rage?
Dude I’m not raging against anything. If you want it fold your manhood into a paper football more power to you. Idgaf. I am however sick of the look at me in a girl every single part of the media tv movie’s advertising etc. you say it’s very small minority well it’s a lot of noise about a small minority. Do you bro. I could care less. Your noise doesn’t affect me at all.

There’s a push to “normalize” being trans in the same way that there was a push 30-50 years ago to “normalize” being black.
Really, it is the same? You can't vote, etc.?
If respecting the humanity of others is offensive to you then work on yourself, brother.
I have no problem respecting the humanity of others. Leave the kids alone, respect their innocence for now. Thanks in advance. Yes, I know there were some clergy that did some heinous stuff....reprehensible. Doesn't give you a free pass.

I missed the part where you listed companies coming out against trans/lgbtq.

Show me examples where anyone has attacked a trans/lgbtq person for just living openly vs trying to push their lifestyle on others.

If the miltary/schools etc were were having heterosexual women performing and straddling elementary kids everyone would be asking what the F was going on. Yet, somehow it is perfectly acceptable if you are not heterosexual. Please explain that to me. I am not in favor of either.

Also, please show me where any company has come out with any type of add/merchandise/etc in support of a heterosexual lifestyle? Just one.

I love how anybody who might lean even slightly to the right on any one particular issue/circumstance automatically becomes “MAGA folk” 🤣 I find it pretty ironic
Because the left divides everyone into categories... They think MAGA is an insult, but what it means is to Make America Great Again... Personally, I don't understand the issue with wanting what's best for All Americans...

I missed the part where you listed companies coming out against trans/lgbtq.

Show me examples where anyone has attacked a trans/lgbtq person for just living openly vs trying to push their lifestyle on others.

If the miltary/schools etc were were having heterosexual women performing and straddling elementary kids everyone would be asking what the F was going on. Yet, somehow it is perfectly acceptable if you are not heterosexual. Please explain that to me. I am not in favor of either.

Also, please show me where any company has come out with any type of add/merchandise/etc in support of a heterosexual lifestyle? Just one.
Dawg “representation of the heterosexual lifestyle” constitutes 9 standard deviations of media depiction since the dawn of fckn time.

I am once again asking where and how a trans person “pushed their lifestyle” on you beyond simply existing without hiding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT