ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Fani

So glad everyone got to see the real Fani Willis today.

- Narcissist.
- Unhinged lunatic.
- Trashy talking.
- Dumb AF.
- Entitled.
- Raging.
- Toddler fit throwing.
- Total embarrassment.
- Cheating Adulterer.
- Using huge amounts of unreported cash.
- and on and on and on.

This is the complete psychopath trying to steal your vote on bullshit charges.

I understand putting back enough money for a 6 month emergency fund (10-15k) but who keeps that type of cash at home ?

Not at home, she keeps it wherever she sleeps. And the most she ever had was $9k.

This should be easily verifiable. Just check her bank statements during the relevant time period and see if she withdrew more than $9k. Did she withdraw enough cash to cover the expenses she claimed? Seems like an easy job for a forensic accountant.

Cash off the books such as bribes , using the money maker honeypot , drug kickbacks while on the back and such do not show up on a bank statement

Not saying who Just saying HOW

My wife is an attorney and actually goes to court to litigate.

She was shocked that the judge let Fani go on like she did. Her behavior was extremely unprofessional, bordering on contempt.

I’m guessing she received a little leeway due to her position, but my goodness that was tough to listen too. Hearing that she makes over $200k per year ….. gotta give her credit she is legally robbing taxpayers blind.

Her attitude she put on the court and judge was in my opinion hilarious as she did herself even more damage as to her credibility

What stupid statements and talking around questions asked

I am not a judge but if I were she would have not had the leeway to make herself to look like a total legal moron instead of a polished lawyer and prosecutor

- Narcissist.
- Unhinged lunatic.
- Trashy talking.
- Dumb AF.
- Entitled.
- Raging.
- Toddler fit throwing.
- Total embarrassment.
- Cheating Adulterer.
- and on and on and on.

This is the complete psychopath trying to steal your vote on bullshit charges.
You don't have to retype everything in the tweet.

- Narcissist.
- Unhinged lunatic.
- Trashy talking.
- Dumb AF.
- Entitled.
- Raging.
- Toddler fit throwing.
- Total embarrassment.
- Cheating Adulterer.
- and on and on and on.

Unreal that a Trump fanatic could read this list of character traits for Fani (and I’m not dismissing them as accurate) and not see the irony.

Fani has embarrassed herself enough I guess.

She’s not embarrassed at all with her actions. She’ll hold her head high and continue to make gobs of money. Are Trump and the usual camera hogging suspects in DC embarrassed by the way they act in public? Hell no - they double down!

Sadly, we live in a society that not only accepts childish, immature and illegal behavior by adults, but actually promotes and rewards it.

We can debate the policies of the left and right and how they are “destroying America”, but it’s not the Government that is guilty of that crime. It is us. We have allowed trashy people to live in the mainstream and prosper instead of having to hide in the shadows. We got what we asked for and no politician or political party can rescue us, regardless of what they tell you daily.

She’s not embarrassed at all with her actions. She’ll hold her head high and continue to make gobs of money. Are Trump and the usual camera hogging suspects in DC embarrassed by the way they act in public? Hell no - they double down!

Sadly, we live in a society that not only accepts childish, immature and illegal behavior by adults, but actually promotes and rewards it.

We can debate the policies of the left and right and how they are “destroying America”, but it’s not the Government that is guilty of that crime. It is us. We have allowed trashy people to live in the mainstream and prosper instead of having to hide in the shadows. We got what we asked for and no politician or political party can rescue us, regardless of what they tell you daily.
White knighting for Fani.?!?!?

Lol.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This x1000000

Reactions: adgjunior
Poster woman for BLACK PRIVALEDGE

Do evil and be lawless is legal as long as you are black

Kansas City shooters of children both black and white are A OK

They are Black children that will have all the liberal support

My support is execution by state for murder upon conviction

That will solve crime problems fast

Poster woman for BLACK PRIVALEDGE

Do evil and be lawless is legal as long as you are black

Kansas City shooters of children both black and white are A OK

They are Black children that will have all the liberal support

My support is execution by state for murder upon conviction

That will solve crime problems fast
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus fvck "privaledge?"

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
Just to add to the dress being on backwards

My wife noticed the huge pillow under her dress on her butt

Wife says dam she is wearing a big depends adult diaper that she pissed in and it is swollen from piss

Just an observation from a woman

I would not have wanted to be the next witness to have to sit in that seat

• Haha
To add to my earlier comment about executing the Black shooters who murdered a person by gunfire

NOT RACISM HERE

Same for me applies to White folk murderers like Dylan Roof

I would execute him as many times to match the innocent people he killed if possible

I don’t see color like so many of the Black Privilege folks and Black Apologists

You murder someone regardless of color

You die bitch

Just to add to the dress being on backwards

My wife noticed the huge pillow under her dress on her butt

Wife says dam she is wearing a big depends adult diaper that she pissed in and it is swollen from piss

Just an observation from a woman

I would not have wanted to be the next witness to have to sit in that seat

You two sound equally yoked.

Congrats on marrying your soulmate.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
You two sound equally yoked.

Congrats on marrying your soulmate.
If there is supposed to be some sort of insult or joke in that then I don’t share your level of brain cells

Celebrating 50th next year

You can use our 50th decorations for your IQ Party LOL

Reactions: Clemson Goat

If you are pissed that Fani Willis and Nathan Wade, Bonnie and Clyde wannabes, who are prosecuting Trump in GA, have been caught lying under oath about their inappropriate relationship during which they misappropriated Ga taxpayer funds to bang on luxury vacations, remember these two 👇 are ignoring criminal referrals and refusing to investigate them for stealing from YOU

I don't know who needs to hear this but...

Fani Willis and Nathan Wade are getting DQ'd from the Trump case in Fulton County GA.

After it went public that the pair

1. Had an unethical relationship they'd hidden from the court while prosecuting a case for profit

2. Lied under oath to the court about said unethical relationship

3. Exposed secret grand jury evidence to a pair of reporters from Yahoo News

the judge is literally going to have no other choice but to DQ them or he's immediately going to become a national figure for his own corruption.

Reactions: fatpiggy

Letitia James abused the justice system to go after Trump.

Fani Willis abused the justice system to go after Trump.

Merrick Garland abused the justice system to go after Trump.

E Jean Carroll abjured the justice system to go after Trump.

New York democrats changed the laws so they could abuse the justice system to go after Trump.

Judge Arthur Engoron abused the justice system to go after Trump.

We don’t have justice in America. Innocent until proven guilty is no longer the status quo. Democrats have proven that they’ll use the justice system to go after anyone who is a threat. The men who rounded this country fought a war over this behavior.

You can’t claim to be anti fascism and then support this behavior. You’ve become what you claim to oppose

It's been obvious from the start that Fani Willis's sham prosecution of Trump fits into a larger plot to destroy him with lawfare.

Now, multiple sources tell Breitbart the Biden administration planted a Democrat operative inside the Fulton County office to target President Trump.

Deputy District Attorney Jeff DiSantis, former executive director of Democratic Party of Georgia, is Fani's political operative, handling liaisons with the White House and ensuring the reliability of office hires.

The sources also say that Nathan Wade's affair with Willis dates to at least 2020—not 2022 as they testified under oath—and Wade played a major role in hiring key personnel even before he formally joined the Fulton County legal team.

Is the White House coordinating a multi-front legal assault to take out Biden's number one political opponent?

This new info should guarantee the scam case gets tossed and this should add to the impeachment charges on Biden.

Meet Jeff DiSantis -- the Biden Administration's "plant" inside Fani Willis' office and who has been "pulling the strings" of the entire Trump prosecution, according to a bombshell new Breitbart report.

Check out these explosive quotes from today's Breitbart investigation (full story linked below):

"DiSantis did this,” one source told Breitbart News about the Trump case. “He’s the one. He is the one pulling all the strings. He was the one that walled her [Willis] off. He was in every important meeting. He is the brainchild behind this. That is the connection to the White House.”

"Anyone that has common sense knows that the White House has been involved in this prosecution," a source told Breitbart News. "This shouldn’t just miraculously happen. Of course, she’s [Willis] not going to prosecute the former president United States without the current administration’s approval."

More from Breitbart: "Citing his deep history and connections to the Democrat Georgia machine, sources told Breitbart News they were 'one hundred percent' certain that DiSantis was the inside man planted in the Fulton County office by the Biden administration. 'DiSantis is the one pulling the strings on this whole thing,' a second source said. 'Everybody heard Fani testify. It’s no secret that she’s not smart. That is how she sounds and acts every day of the week.'"

More from Breitbart: "Sources speculated that DiSantis was instrumental in selecting grand jurors for the Trump case based on voter registration data. 'Part of why you’re raising money as a candidate is to get money to buy the data about who are your voters. DiSantis, as the former head of the state Democratic Party, he’s going to know you know [the data] in Georgia,' one source said. 'There’s not one conservative person on that grand jury.'"

Read the full story here: breitbart.com/2024-election/…

This new info should guarantee the scam case gets tossed and this should add to the impeachment charges on Biden.

Meet Jeff DiSantis -- the Biden Administration's "plant" inside Fani Willis' office and who has been "pulling the strings" of the entire Trump prosecution, according to a bombshell new Breitbart report.

Check out these explosive quotes from today's Breitbart investigation (full story linked below):

"DiSantis did this,” one source told Breitbart News about the Trump case. “He’s the one. He is the one pulling all the strings. He was the one that walled her [Willis] off. He was in every important meeting. He is the brainchild behind this. That is the connection to the White House.”

"Anyone that has common sense knows that the White House has been involved in this prosecution," a source told Breitbart News. "This shouldn’t just miraculously happen. Of course, she’s [Willis] not going to prosecute the former president United States without the current administration’s approval."

More from Breitbart: "Citing his deep history and connections to the Democrat Georgia machine, sources told Breitbart News they were 'one hundred percent' certain that DiSantis was the inside man planted in the Fulton County office by the Biden administration. 'DiSantis is the one pulling the strings on this whole thing,' a second source said. 'Everybody heard Fani testify. It’s no secret that she’s not smart. That is how she sounds and acts every day of the week.'"

More from Breitbart: "Sources speculated that DiSantis was instrumental in selecting grand jurors for the Trump case based on voter registration data. 'Part of why you’re raising money as a candidate is to get money to buy the data about who are your voters. DiSantis, as the former head of the state Democratic Party, he’s going to know you know [the data] in Georgia,' one source said. 'There’s not one conservative person on that grand jury.'"

Read the full story here: breitbart.com/2024-election/…

Lock him up
This is amazing entertainment.

I am loving the ebb and flow of the whole thing

Completely scripted reality TV style political soap opera with Trump playing all the MSM and ignorant public servants like Fani Willis who are the sacrificial lambs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT