ADVERTISEMENT

OT: trump verdict reached nm

Zero jail time. That same American justice system you praise is deeply flawed. Especially in NY, a place where criminals get a slap on the wrist.

Oh there is plenty more to come. Also each count had a maximum of 4 years of prison.

Reactions: okclem
Fantastic meltdown
There is actually no meltdown. If you even noticed, Trump doesn’t seemed to fazed by it.

The emotional response is from the democrats who are cheering the fact that you “got him”. You are one of them. Gleaming from side to side even though you were better off when he was president.

You “got” someone for what? You think he’s going to jail?

The irony in that. If Trump was not running for president the NY AG would not have charged him. This is very political and hopefully it will backfire come Nov 5th. Washington and politicians were built on crimes committed.
Which is an incredible black eye on our entire legal system that people with wealth and power are above the law. Right wingers howling in this thread and on twitter should be ****ing cheering that someone who's operated throughout the years outside the boundary of law finally got their comeuppance. Especially if you tout yourselves as the party of "law and order." The argument that "well everyone falsifies their business records!!" is ****ing stupid.

There is actually no meltdown. If you even noticed, Trump doesn’t seemed to fazed by it.

The emotional response is from the democrats who are cheering the fact that you “got him”. You are one of them. Gleaming from side to side even though you were better off when he was president.

Don’t waste your time on that clown bro. Trump must have touched him in an inappropriate place or said something that hurt his feelings. He’s so sensitive.

Reactions: david.stewart10

Ohhhhh

Abortion is going to be everything in this election. People can talk about the central issues being the economy and immigration all they want, but when the rubber meets the road, it will be abortion, ONCE AGAIN, that derails the Trump train.
Just shows how far off we are as people that we would be ok with killing babies. I look at my two and just don’t get it.

But I understand the premise, every person should have the right to kill their own babies if they want to.

That may be in fact what derails him and just shows how sick we are.

To each his own.

Reactions: okclem
You"d have to ask one of the 12 jurors who unanimously voted to convict. Try asking the juror who admitted he only got his news from Truth social.
But if you know what he done then say it. I mean, people on your side just yesterday said there was no case and this was a sham. So, Mr Expert tell me the laws he broke. What checks did he sign.

Just shows how far off we are as people that we would be ok with killing babies. I look at my two and just don’t get it.

But I understand the premise, every person should have the right to kill their own babies if they want to.

That may be in fact what derails him and just shows how sick we are.

To each his own.
Preach!! Imagine people being upset that babies can live. What a sad and pathetic person that is!

Which is an incredible black eye on our entire legal system that people with wealth and power are above the law. Right wingers howling in this thread and on twitter should be ****ing cheering that someone who's operated throughout the years outside the boundary of law finally got their comeuppance. Especially if you tout yourselves as the party of "law and order." The argument that "well everyone falsifies their business records!!" is ****ing stupid.
There are hundreds of people on both sides that should be in jail then. Trump is an outsider that was basically banned from being able to run again. He decided to run again and instantly they decide to raid his home and now charge him with falsifying business records in an election year in which he is leading most polls. Its very political.

Right now you have Trump and Bidens son who are being targeted because its 100% political. It's a slippery slope. I dont think anyone should be cheering about this, including the never trumpers.

Reactions: Orange&Purple
Yeah, nobody ever talks about that. 🤣🤣
I agree. There’s a lot of talk about it.

People like okclem just doesn’t gaf about it.

Interested to know. Do you have any kids?

What about the persons that only get their news there? 😂
You’re the example of not researching and taking things that you hear and run with it.

“A juror in Donald Trump’s hush money trial who indicated he gets news from the Trump-owned social media platform Truth Social is assumed a likely supporter of the former president by some trial watchers, but he never actually claimed to have a Truth Social account and instead clarified he primarily just sees Truth Social when Trump's posts there are re-posted on X.”

Go sit down.

You’re the example of not researching and taking things that you hear and run with it.

“A juror in Donald Trump’s hush money trial who indicated he gets news from the Trump-owned social media platform Truth Social is assumed a likely supporter of the former president by some trial watchers, but he never actually claimed to have a Truth Social account and instead clarified he primarily just sees Truth Social when Trump's posts there are re-posted on X.”

Go sit down.
If you get this to the appellate court I bet they'll think it's relevant and they'll overturn the verdict.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Go sit down.
Are we really splitting hairs about getting all your news from Truth Social or X ? Does that really make it better? LOL

Go Sit Down

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT