ADVERTISEMENT

OT: trump verdict reached nm

We will see in November. Something tells me democrats are going to wish they let the “crime” of misclassifying an expense is a felony slide.

Barack Obama better pucker up that butthole when Trump gets reelected
So you admit he committed the crime and think he should be allowed to do what he wants? Tough on crime was always the conservative mantra

So you admit he committed the crime and think he should be allowed to do what he wants? Tough on crime was always the conservative mantra
Will you admit you broke the speed limit on the way to work today and should be arrested for it?

Don’t have a dog in the fight but everyone knows how this ends. They all walk free, just a matter of time, courts and money.

The entire country has a dog in this fight. Weaponizing the judicial system. They can’t beat Trump so they will sink to corruption and unscrupulous acts to attempt to interfere with the election. It is a disgrace.

The entire country should be scared to death. If they can do this to Trump…what can they do to the rest of us? It’s scary. Trump is going to win big in November. The American people will deliver the final verdict November 5.

The entire country has a dog in this fight. Weaponizing the judicial system. They can’t beat Trump so they will sink to corruption and unscrupulous acts to attempt to interfere with the election. It is a disgrace.

The entire country should be scared to death. If they can do this to Trump…what can they do to the rest of us? It’s scary. Trump is going to win big in November. The American people will deliver the final verdict November 5.

So if someone commits a crime they should be punished for their actions? Oh my gosh they are coming for ALL OF US!

Chill the **** out

Y'all are so dumb you don't even realize this is a roundabout way of saying we're all subject to criminal prosecution if we break the law. No fvcking shit. 🤣

Ohh I'm so sorry that is incorrect. Next caller, can you answer these 2 questions correctly?
You actually aren’t important enough to continue this banter.

Typical leftist who doesn’t care to engage in actual dialogue centered around explaining one’s viewpoint or stance on something. Someone disagrees with your take and you just block them out. Typical.

What you all are celebrating is actually backfiring.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You actually aren’t important enough to continue this banter.

Typical leftist who doesn’t care to engage in actual dialogue centered around explaining one’s viewpoint or stance on something. Someone disagrees with your take and you just block them out. Typical.

What you all are celebrating is actually backfiring.
Uh oh well I guess we screwed up then

Illegal business practice of booking a payment for NDA as a legal expense?

I wonder if he went 36mph in a 35mph zone on the way to the courthouse.

This is obviously so entertaining to watch. We are watching the collapse of the democratic party in real time. It's glorious

There have been 10,000 cases for falsifying business expenses brought against defendants in NY since 2015.

Trump is not above the law.

The country isn't scared, they are pissed.

Trump could only get a fair trial in an area with nothing but his supporters! Imagine thinking something so simple. As if the JURY that delivered the verdict wasn't vetted completely by Trump's defense and they only pushed back against 1 candidate. Never mind that New York had 3.3m people cast votes for Trump in 2020. Nope, it's all libs that hate Trump there.

I should not be arrested for it but a speeding ticket, sure. I don’t speed fast enough for the penalty to be arrest but if I did and I’m caught I deserve it.
So you don't think the punishment would fit the crime in that scenario.

But you think the crime of misclassifying an expense is worthy of 34 felonies? Much less one felony?

Reactions: amynhop
So you don't think the punishment would fit the crime in that scenario.

But you think the crime of misclassifying an expense is worthy of 34 felonies? Much less one felony?
Did the DA go outside the law in filing charges? Was the judge complicit? And the jury? This is sounding like Trump did the crime and if the punishment is a bunch of felonies I guess law and order says he gets what he gets. He’s not going to jail and he can still run for president so who really GAF about this? Unless you’re looking for something to moan about.

Looks like we're getting the Trump greatest hits speech today.

- dems are making it impossible for anyone to get a car.

- were letting China make all the cars

- Biden not responsible (Trump's own words)

- the judge didn't rule the way we wanted on things so it was unfair

- machete attacks in McDonald's

- trump admits to falsifying business records and his lawyers are now shitting their pants

- this is borderline incoherent gibberish

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
Neither are good candidates. And neither party is very smart. We have an illusion of choice.

The pendulum swings back and forth.

Looks like we're getting the Trump greatest hits speech today.

- dems are making it impossible for anyone to get a car.

- were letting China make all the cars

- Biden not responsible (Trump's own words)

- the judge didn't rule the way we wanted on things so it was unfair

- machete attacks in McDonald's

Poor Donald. What a croc

Did the DA go outside the law in filing charges? Was the judge complicit? And the jury? This is sounding like Trump did the crime and if the punishment is a bunch of felonies I guess law and order says he gets what he gets. He’s not going to jail and he can still run for president so who really GAF about this? Unless you’re looking for something to moan about.
We will see how far that strategy gets the democrats. The black vote is fleeing before their eyes.

• Haha
We are all entitled to our opinion. Would you Trump supporters hypothetically vote for Putin over Biden?

So Trump fans and syncophants are gonna be more fans than ever before... How exactly is that any different?

What it really does is give one more data point for moderates on what a price of shit he.is.

Reactions: okclem
True. Folks are going to double down all the more for Trump. Myself included. His support will strengthen exponentially.
The minority of this country is getting pissed. I think they’re worried Trump will lose a third straight popular vote confirming again they’re in the minority.

The kind of guys who don’t know what an exponent is, apparently.

How is that going to work exactly? You can't double down on your vote.
It’s not exactly rocket science. Just simply means that Trumps supporters will be even more determined to put him back in office. It means nothing will keep his supporters from going to the polls. It means trump supporters will passionately use influence to sway undecided voters. The bear has been poked.

Reactions: AugTig and fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT