ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Vegas Shootings

Well for one you participate in a lot of off topic threads and you’re highly opinionated. That leads to disagreements and threads go sideways. Yes people insult you and you insult them back. No big deal.

I RARELY insult back. Smiling Tiger is a cad and I've had enough of him. Go look back at my LeBron thread. I was insulted numerous times and never said one word back. Didn't post for a week after that. I know this is just strangers on a message board but to be insulted when someone disagrees is a bit much for me. I don't have to post at all. Later guys.

I RARELY insult back. Smiling Tiger is a cad and I've had enough of him. Go look back at my LeBron thread. I was insulted numerous times and never said one word back. Didn't post for a week after that. I know this is just strangers on a message board but to be insulted when someone disagrees is a bit much for me. I don't have to post al all. Later guys.
Have a nice night.

With all due respect, I do not see the conspiracy here.

For one, I have hauled this much stuff to my rooms many a time. It you have a hard side golf bag case, you could easily get 5 weapons in there. They have rollers and you just make a few trips. Use the luggage cart or suitcase with rollers for the ammo.

Regardless, it is a horrible tragedy.
I am just not sure it would be that difficult to carry out with several days to get ready.

Explain how it's been debunked. Tell me how he orchestrated it by himself. How did the window break with no alarm ?
There aren't alarms on the windows... and they aren't hurricane rated windows or bullet proof. Only thing special is the thickness and special 24kt gold film pasted on the outside of the window.

There entire situation is off. I have no idea what happened. I'm thinking the authorities know significantly more than they've made public at this point. As far as conspiracies, I don't know about that. I do know that there are a lot of inconsistencies and odd coincidences right now - too many to make ignoring them easy.

The biggest hole has to be the money. I've heard a net worth figure over 10 million tossed around. His last job was in 1988.

The shooter had multiple rooms. One in the four seasons and two adjoining rooms in MB. The four seasons is comprised of the top floors of MB (35-39, I believe).

The plane is odd. He purchased a new plane in 2004. For two years, it never flew - a registered flight at least. He sold the plane to a company that leased apartments in LA, AZ, and FL. According to the shooter's brother, they had joint real estate ventures in those places. While the plane was owned by this company it flew registered flights almost exclusively to El Paso, a location with no ties to the business. The plane was then sold to a radiologist in Louisiana. He also had an address in Virginia. The Virginia address is also the address listed for Volant, LLC. Volant LLC is who owns the plane currently according to records. Volant LLC is a defense contractor.

The missing rifle that the shooter purchased in Vegas days before he shooting is odd.

The video taken from below the windows during the shooting is odd. You can distinctly hear the auto/semi-auto fire stop. There is a 30 second gap. Then you can distinctly hear two shots about 10 seconds apart. Those are the final shots. Most suicide victims don't shoot themselves twice.

There are not many casings in the photos of the room. We obviously can't see the entire room, but you would expect a lot more to be present.

The picture of the shooter that news outlets have shown the most of the shooter in a bar shows someone with attached ear lobes. The deceased in the leaked photos has detached ear lobes.

There is a lot more ludicrous speculation from the Internet, but it's becoming pretty clear that there was more than one person involved. How involved any other parties may have been remains to be seen. Additionally, i think you always have to wonder about the veracity of a lot of evidence presented as fact already including the above. I don't think it's some grand conspiracy, but there are a lot of strange pieces - pieces that will probably become clearer as the authorities release more info.

troll.png
PgG5Dei.gif

There entire situation is off. I have no idea what happened. I'm thinking the authorities know significantly more than they've made public at this point. As far as conspiracies, I don't know about that. I do know that there are a lot of inconsistencies and odd coincidences right now - too many to make ignoring them easy.

The biggest hole has to be the money. I've heard a net worth figure over 10 million tossed around. His last job was in 1988.

The shooter had multiple rooms. One in the four seasons and two adjoining rooms in MB. The four seasons is comprised of the top floors of MB (35-39, I believe).

The plane is odd. He purchased a new plane in 2004. For two years, it never flew - a registered flight at least. He sold the plane to a company that leased apartments in LA, AZ, and FL. According to the shooter's brother, they had joint real estate ventures in those places. While the plane was owned by this company it flew registered flights almost exclusively to El Paso, a location with no ties to the business. The plane was then sold to a radiologist in Louisiana. He also had an address in Virginia. The Virginia address is also the address listed for Volant, LLC. Volant LLC is who owns the plane currently according to records. Volant LLC is a defense contractor.

The missing rifle that the shooter purchased in Vegas days before he shooting is odd.

The video taken from below the windows during the shooting is odd. You can distinctly hear the auto/semi-auto fire stop. There is a 30 second gap. Then you can distinctly hear two shots about 10 seconds apart. Those are the final shots. Most suicide victims don't shoot themselves twice.

There are not many casings in the photos of the room. We obviously can't see the entire room, but you would expect a lot more to be present.

The picture of the shooter that news outlets have shown the most of the shooter in a bar shows someone with attached ear lobes. The deceased in the leaked photos has detached ear lobes.

There is a lot more ludicrous speculation from the Internet, but it's becoming pretty clear that there was more than one person involved. How involved any other parties may have been remains to be seen. Additionally, i think you always have to wonder about the veracity of a lot of evidence presented as fact already including the above. I don't think it's some grand conspiracy, but there are a lot of strange pieces - pieces that will probably become clearer as the authorities release more info.

Holy shit. You are a ****ing idiot

Holy shit. You are a ****ing idiot

Calm down chief. I don't think there is some grand conspiracy. There are a ton of questions that still need to be answered. We will likely get most of those answered in the coming days. There is no story - nothing to buy right now. Too little of what's known is available to the public. So, I dont buy the existence of a conspiracy or the lone wolf, unhinged crazy that acted alone line either. There simply isn't enough information available at this point to definitively say anything. Feel free to counter anything in my initial post.

Last edited:
I RARELY insult back. Smiling Tiger is a cad and I've had enough of him. Go look back at my LeBron thread. I was insulted numerous times and never said one word back. Didn't post for a week after that. I know this is just strangers on a message board but to be insulted when someone disagrees is a bit much for me. I don't have to post at all. Later guys.

FVCKING LEAVE! PLEASE! YOU HANG AROUND BC SOME PATHETIC FVCKS ON HERE GET A BONER KNOWING THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY A FEMALE. ITS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR THAT YOURE A SNOWFLAKE THAT CRAVES PRAISE BUT IMMEDIATELY TURNS INTO A CVNT WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU OUT ON GLARINGLY RETARDED LOGIC.

I WILL PAY THE $100 RIGHT NOW IF YOU LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK. NOT BC YOU ARE A WOMAN. BC YOU ARE A DOUCHE.

His brother did make the statement that "you won't have anyone say he was a normal guy" or something similar. A lot of his neighbor's did not like him, said he was aloof and treated his GF like crap. News reported today he visited hookers a lot and they said he was cheap and never showed emotion.

Do people usually show emotion w hookers? Or more than 5 seconds worth.....

Reactions: scott in nashville
How has this thread not been zapped or moved to the Round Table? This is the definition of why these threads don’t belong here. It always ends up in insults and name-calling, not to mention has zero to do with Clemson. Lot of people have embarrassed themselves itt.

Reactions: wta21080
Best part of thread is Amy claiming she didn’t copy a Facebook Meme when her post is basically the Facebooks meme word for word.

Agreed. I always expect a scorching hot take from her. But claiming this wasn't inspired by a FB meme, then said meme is posted almost verbatim. Thats gold

Reactions: Smiling_Tiger
-I have a friend who just got married and they went to Asheville for a short "mini-moon". They stayed 3 days and had 6 decent sized bags which didn't include any golf clubs. I could get 50 bags into a LV hotel in an hour. Do some of you not realize that two couples staying 4-5 days could potentially have that many bags or more? You could haul people through Vegas hotels all day and night and may never raise a flag.

Its very disappointing that people cant disagree anymore without lashing out at each other. I dont think there's a conspiracy. Maybe a few facts that need to be sorted out; questions that can and likely will be answered. I dont have to hate anyone who doesnt think like I think. Some of you may need to get out from behind the phone or computer and ramp up the face to face communication skills. Its much harder to hate and attack someone who's in front of you.

Reactions: BionicTiger
-I have a friend who just got married and they went to Asheville for a short "mini-moon". They stayed 3 days and had 6 decent sized bags which didn't include any golf clubs. I could get 50 bags into a LV hotel in an hour. Do some of you not realize that two couples staying 4-5 days could potentially have that many bags or more? You could haul people through Vegas hotels all day and night and may never raise a flag.

50+ bags for a 4 or 5 day stay??? You should try actual luggage instead of packing stuff in WalMart bags...

Reactions: BHSRebels89
I almost feel sorry for people who never question what the media tells them , y'all just take it as fact even though they proven to you time and again they will lie right through their teeth. There were reports of multiple shooters at multiple locations by people who were there but the news says nope only one, so you clowns just accept it and attack anyone who doesn't. Guess some of you never evolved from an ostrich since you all like keeping your head in the sand.
And no I don't believe in evolution but I bet most of you sheep do.

How has this thread not been zapped or moved to the Round Table? This is the definition of why these threads don’t belong here. It always ends up in insults and name-calling, not to mention has zero to do with Clemson. Lot of people have embarrassed themselves itt.

How did the thread about the AR rifle survive the day after the shooting? Answer: Any post initiated by a right winger on here is Gold and can do no wrong. If a moderate or a Liberal makes a post about a political topic - It is gone even if the discourse is good.

Edit: Right winger got exposed as a snowflake and plagiarist so post gets zapped! Figures.

50+ bags for a 4 or 5 day stay??? You should try actual luggage instead of packing stuff in WalMart bags...
Ok, I went from the POTENTIAL of 50 bags back to the reality of the 10 bags that Paddock supposedly had. My fault. You didnt have to call me out on the Walmart bags and BTW, how do you know me?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT