ADVERTISEMENT

Over 23,000 Dead People REGISTERED TO VOTE in Mo According To US Gov, SHADOW CAMPAIGN 2024 HAS BEGUN

The info comes from official state and federal sites. Thats the root of the info. Most times the first source isnt the root source you have to dig deeper to the root. That requires some work on your part and most people are lazy. Spend too much time reading the leaves and not looking at the roots...

Isn't this the guy that went on a rant accusing the police and FBI of murdering some guy and labeling it suicide based on some article he read that said no gun was found at the scene? Even though the article was retracted and the fact that the gun WAS found at the scene well before his podcast? Yeah... that's him.

I'm certainly not going to give him a click, but looking at the headline, I have a question. If the voting is as corrupt as he says it is AND Zuckerburg is somehow brainwashing people to vote a certain way... the Deep State way, how is it that the voters voted OVERWELMINGLY to ban this tool of the Deep State... Wouldn't that be a GREAT time to steal another election and say that Zuckerburg could indeed fund whatever?

Isn't this the guy that went on a rant accusing the police and FBI of murdering some guy and labeling it suicide based on some article he read that said no gun was found at the scene? Even though the article was retracted and the fact that the gun WAS found at the scene well before his podcast? Yeah... that's him.
What's the guys name?

I'm certainly not going to give him a click, but looking at the headline, I have a question. If the voting is as corrupt as he says it is AND Zuckerburg is somehow brainwashing people to vote a certain way... the Deep State way, how is it that the voters voted OVERWELMINGLY to ban this tool of the Deep State... Wouldn't that be a GREAT time to steal another election and say that Zuckerburg could indeed fund whatever?
Ive said for many years now doesnt matter if a D or R by their names watch how they vote. Its the uni-party and they play all of us. The dino's and rino's run this place. Look at the latest votes. They kept the warrantless spying and both party's voted for it. The D and R's that voted against it are people I would trust more so than the ones that voted for it. The sooner people on all sides realize we have more in common than we dont the better for us. They dont want that. They need to keep the pop divided to control us. I would vote for a dem that voted against that crap before I would vote for a Rep that voted for it. The uniparty always wins because they control everything...

Tim Pool, correct? The bald guy that wears a watch cap kind of like Ron Howard did with the ball caps. Somehow hoping no one notices... I don't get it... just shave your head and own it.
Whats the guys name that they shot? Trying to figure out what story you are talking about. See I try to atleast understand your points and not just dismiss them. There are many things we do agree on and some we dont...

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Tim Poole has to be one of the biggest incel losers on the planet. Total loser who only has success because he gives other losers a community. It's a pathetic feed back loop which ensures many men will never get laid or be happy

Tim Poole has to be one of the biggest incel losers on the planet. Total loser who only has success because he gives other losers a community. It's a pathetic feed back loop which ensures many men will never get laid or be happy
I think you are getting he and Destiny mixed up. Two different people...

Nope, Tim Pool is a pure propagandist who gives his audience what he knows they want to hear, whether it's true or not.
Lol pot calling the kettle black I see. You dont have a honest bone in your body. Your post doesnt even address the point about him being an incel like you or Destiny...

Lol pot calling the kettle black I see. You dont have a honest bone in your body. Your post doesnt even address the point about him being an incel like you or Destiny...
Again, you can't point out anything I've said that's untrue because I always make sure I have backup when I say something unless I'm just trying to troll those of your ilk. I don't have to address any of your weird notions but this is about Tim Pool, not me.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Again, you can't point out anything I've said that's untrue because I always make sure I have backup when I say something unless I'm just trying to troll those of your ilk. I don't have to address any of your weird notions but this is about Tim Pool, not me.
And yet you did reply about Tim Poole and call him names . Its just what you do. There is little of substance from you ever. Its rare that you even may a good point about something. You just tend to flame away at people you dont agree with like an angry bitter little incel...

And yet you did reply about Tim Poole and call him names . Its just what you do. There is little of substance from you ever. Its rare that you even may a good point about something. You just tend to flame away at people you dont agree with like an angry bitter little incel...
Correct 😂

The info comes from official state and federal sites. Thats the root of the info. Most times the first source isnt the root source you have to dig deeper to the root. That requires some work on your part and most people are lazy. Spend too much time reading the leaves and not looking at the roots...
This hit piece is full of fact-less propaganda meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator types, who desperately want to believe that Trump was telling the truth. He's so full of shit that he's painful to listen to but in just the first two minutes you can see how he's setting the table to appeal to election deniers.

- Starts off by saying Joe Biden is weaponizing the DOJ - LIE, Biden is not coordinating the lawsuits but what Trumpers never mention is Trump did these deeds and is being rightfully prosecuted, Biden or not.
- Says "people are saying" Joe cheated and there was fraud then goes on to say Trump played fair and made the more convincing argument but Biden got more votes. Then questions where those votes came from. Fact-less LIE
- Goes on to say it was the mail(he guesses) because of a massive ballot harvesting operation - LIE even 2000 Mules was proven to be total bullshit and there is zero evidence of a massive "Democrat" ballot harvesting operation. Guessing and making up your own facts is bottom feeder propaganda for dolts.
- Says Bill Barr even said there was fraud though he's not sure how much, then said it appears there is something suspect going on(LOL) LIE, the election has been put through a virtual proctology exam and there has been zero evidence found that points to massive fraud. This shit again?
- Now that he's laid the table and proved that he has zero credibility, everything after that should be suspect. Claims that dead people registered to vote should be taken with a grain of salt because we know he'll say anything and will leave out important facts. Could mean people who died after registering and who knows how far back it goes - lots of people die after brushing their teeth as well so saying they're dead means nothing. It doesn't mean they voted, it doesn't indicate how they voted and it doesn't prove there was a scheme. Just chum for losers who think Ah-ha! now we got'em when he really didn't say jack.
- Then using End Wokeness as a source for some of his numbers is hilariously pathetic journalism

Mind you this is just the first two minutes. Tim Pool is a fraud.

Last edited:
Reactions: flotiger
This hit piece is full of fact-less propaganda meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator types, who desperately want to believe that Trump was telling the truth. He's so full of shit that he's painful to listen to but in just the first two minutes you can see how he's setting the table to appeal to election deniers.

- Starts off by saying Joe Biden is weaponizing the DOJ - LIE, Biden is not coordinating the lawsuits but what Trumpers never mention is Trump did these deeds and is being rightfully prosecuted, Biden or not.
- Says "people are saying" Joe cheated and there was fraud then goes on to say Trump played fair and made the more convincing argument but Biden got more votes. Then questions where those votes came from. Fact-less LIE
- Goes on to say it was the mail(he guesses) because of a massive ballot harvesting operation - LIE even 2000 Mules was proven to be total bullshit and there is zero evidence of a massive "Democrat" ballot harvesting operation. Guessing and making up your own facts is bottom feeder propaganda for dolts.
- Says Bill Barr even said there was fraud though he's not sure how much, then said it appears there is something suspect going on(LOL) LIE, the election has been put through a virtual proctology exam and there has been zero evidence found that points to massive fraud. This shit again?
- Now that he's laid the table and proved that he has zero credibility, everything after that should be suspect. Claims that dead people registered to vote should be taken with a grain of salt because we know he'll say anything and will leave out important facts. Could mean people who died after registering and who knows how far back it goes - lots of people die after brushing their teeth as well so saying they're dead means nothing. It doesn't mean they voted, it doesn't indicate how they voted and it doesn't prove there was a scheme. Just chum for losers who think Ah-ha! now we got'em when he really didn't say jack.
- Then using End Wokeness as a source for some of his numbers is hilariously pathetic journalism

Mind you this is just the first two minutes. Tim Pool is a fraud.
You do understand the DOJ is run by Biden right?
The DOJ has gone after Trump and his supporters many times and are still doing it...Even leftist admit this much...But way to try and divert the conversation from all the dead people that are signing up to vote. See thats what you do.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Just stop.

The DOJ has gone after Trump and his supporters many times and are still doing it...Even leftist admit this much...But way to try and divert the conversation from all the dead people that are signing up to vote. See thats what you do.
You're getting Trump and Biden mixed up - only one went out of his way to publicly manipulate the DOJ into doing his bidding. Biden keeps his distance like a President is supposed to do and you have no evidence that proves otherwise. Just because Trump says it doesn't make it true.

What the hell do you mean about diverting the conversation - did you read all of it? I was just pointing out his lies in sequence starting from the beginning.

Just stop.
Here you come wagging your finger again? Look man, I like you and you've proven you have integrity but you do not get to tell me what to say, ok? How about you go after all the posters on your side of the fence who overwhelm the board with obnoxious propaganda every single day? My posts are mild compared to theirs so you come across as a corrupt referee.

Just stop.

Here you come wagging your finger again? Look man, I like you and you've proven you have integrity but you do not get to tell me what to say, ok? How about you go after all the posters on your side of the fence who overwhelm the board with obnoxious propaganda every single day? My posts are mild compared to theirs so you come across as a corrupt referee.

Just stop.
You claiming you’ve never muttered a word of untruth just did it for me.

Reactions: TigerRagRob

Just stop.
Your posts are mild?? Yeah, just stop already.

You think if Biden ran the DOJ he would have let the report that commented on his mental acuity? He knows that the biggest issue for him is his age.

Biden doesn't run the DOJ. Trump is being prosecuted by the DOJ for his unwillingness to act with integrity with the documents of the US Government.

It's no surprise that the voter rolls are screwed up in Missouri after the Secretary of State withdrew from the ERIC system because you'll never guess why. One stipulation of the membership is that all member states are required to send mailings to eligible but unregistered voters. Imagine that, red state Missouri was afraid of adding eligible voters to the rolls! Why would that be?

Then we have this below. Tim Pool is laughing about the horseshit he's able to make you believe but he appreciates your clicks and shares. SMH

Deplora
This is BS. Somebody made a post about this yesterday, with a link to the supposed official source for the same claim being made by the guy in this video, that "in Missouri, in one week, 23,000 dead people tried to register" to vote. Here's the "source": https://www.ssa.gov/open/havv/havv-weekly-2024-02-17.html
Trouble is, this has nothing to do with attempts to create new voter registrations. This is a resource provided by the Social Security Administration which can be used by state or county election officials to verify registrations.
Most likely this sudden spike in verification transactions from Missouri is the result of state election officials checking the validity of registrations that have been flagged due to inactivity. In some states (hopefully most), there are a certain number of years of inactivity that trigger a change to classify the registration as inactive or remove it from the voter rolls if its validity can't be verified through a specified process. This SSA system is one way that validity of registrations can be checked, to see if there's a basis to remove them from the rolls for any reason (e.g. dead, re-registered in another state).

You think if Biden ran the DOJ he would have let the report that commented on his mental acuity? He knows that the biggest issue for him is his age.

Biden doesn't run the DOJ. Trump is being prosecuted by the DOJ for his unwillingness to act with integrity with the documents of the US Government.
The DOJ falls under the executive branch of the Gov. Biden is over that branch. That report was leaked out. Also people in the DOJ testified under oath before the committee...

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
all the media is biased except tim pool? can't we all just admit it's a farce on both ends?

It's no surprise that the voter rolls are screwed up in Missouri after the Secretary of State withdrew from the ERIC system because you'll never guess why. One stipulation of the membership is that all member states are required to send mailings to eligible but unregistered voters. Imagine that, red state Missouri was afraid of adding eligible voters to the rolls! Why would that be?

Then we have this below. Tim Pool is laughing about the horseshit he's able to make you believe but he appreciates your clicks and shares. SMH

Deplora
This is BS. Somebody made a post about this yesterday, with a link to the supposed official source for the same claim being made by the guy in this video, that "in Missouri, in one week, 23,000 dead people tried to register" to vote. Here's the "source": https://www.ssa.gov/open/havv/havv-weekly-2024-02-17.html
Trouble is, this has nothing to do with attempts to create new voter registrations. This is a resource provided by the Social Security Administration which can be used by state or county election officials to verify registrations.
Most likely this sudden spike in verification transactions from Missouri is the result of state election officials checking the validity of registrations that have been flagged due to inactivity. In some states (hopefully most), there are a certain number of years of inactivity that trigger a change to classify the registration as inactive or remove it from the voter rolls if its validity can't be verified through a specified process. This SSA system is one way that validity of registrations can be checked, to see if there's a basis to remove them from the rolls for any reason (e.g. dead, re-registered in another state).

Eric system is a joke and should be replaced with a working system. Outdated voter rolls is what the dems want in order to process phantom mail in ballots.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Eric system is a joke and should be replaced with a working system. Outdated voter rolls is what the dems want in order to process phantom mail in ballots.
that system is reporting new registrations. You have people already dead trying to register to vote, or somebody trying to use the ss number of somebody dead....

Wrong, it does just the opposite of your brain-dead claim.

"One thing all Americans can agree upon — no matter their political persuasion — is that our elections should be safe and secure.

For the past decade, it has been the mission of the Electronic Registration Information Center, commonly known as ERIC, to ensure just that.

The non-profit, bipartisan consortium — voluntarily joined by 32 states through the end of 2022 — has been widely respected across the political spectrum for its ability to help election officials improve the accuracy of state voter rolls and register more eligible Americans to vote.

Using voter registration and motor vehicle department data provided by its member states through secure channels, ERIC allows states to accurately update their voter rolls when voters move between states, remove ineligible voters, investigate potential illegal voting or provide voter registration information to individuals who may be eligible to vote.

These are all laudable, uncontroversial goals that have made our voter registration rolls more accurate and our elections more accessible and secure.

But now, self-interested politicians — many of whom claim to want stronger election security — have led a politically-motivated, conspiracy theory-laden effort to leave ERIC.

The stated reasons for leaving ERIC are varied, steeped in false narratives about election security and fueled by disinformation intended to sow distrust in our American democracy."

that system is reporting new registrations. You have people already dead trying to register to vote, or somebody trying to use the ss number of somebody dead....
Wrong, did you read anything I posted? These numbers are simply a result of state election officials checking the validity of registrations that have been flagged due to inactivity.
  1. Single Match Found - Deceased: The total number of verification requests where there is only one match in our records on name, date of birth, and last four digits of the SSN, and the number holder is deceased.
Tim Pool lied to you and you bought it so hard you started a thread on the board about it. Shameful

Wrong, it does just the opposite of your brain-dead claim.

"One thing all Americans can agree upon — no matter their political persuasion — is that our elections should be safe and secure.

For the past decade, it has been the mission of the Electronic Registration Information Center, commonly known as ERIC, to ensure just that.

The non-profit, bipartisan consortium — voluntarily joined by 32 states through the end of 2022 — has been widely respected across the political spectrum for its ability to help election officials improve the accuracy of state voter rolls and register more eligible Americans to vote.

Using voter registration and motor vehicle department data provided by its member states through secure channels, ERIC allows states to accurately update their voter rolls when voters move between states, remove ineligible voters, investigate potential illegal voting or provide voter registration information to individuals who may be eligible to vote.

These are all laudable, uncontroversial goals that have made our voter registration rolls more accurate and our elections more accessible and secure.

But now, self-interested politicians — many of whom claim to want stronger election security — have led a politically-motivated, conspiracy theory-laden effort to leave ERIC.

The stated reasons for leaving ERIC are varied, steeped in false narratives about election security and fueled by disinformation intended to sow distrust in our American democracy."
Why are so many states dumping ERIC then?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT