ADVERTISEMENT

Over 23,000 Dead People REGISTERED TO VOTE in Mo According To US Gov, SHADOW CAMPAIGN 2024 HAS BEGUN

Wrong, did you read anything I posted? These numbers are simply a result of state election officials checking the validity of registrations that have been flagged due to inactivity.
  1. Single Match Found - Deceased: The total number of verification requests where there is only one match in our records on name, date of birth, and last four digits of the SSN, and the number holder is deceased.
Tim Pool lied to you and you bought it so hard you started a thread on the board about it. Shameful
I dont care what you say since you have zero credibility. Again someone filed and the ssn shows deceased...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I dont care what you say since you have zero credibility. Again someone filed and the ssn shows deceased...
LMAO, if I have no credibility, you have the option to prove it...if you can.... but you won't be able to do it with your fraudster hero Tim Pool.

Just admit that you are a loser groyper ripe for the picking by bad actors on the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT