ADVERTISEMENT

Paging 24 Tiger....

What is extremely dangerous is the Biden DOJ approving and executing an unprecedented, unnecessary, armed clandestine FBI raid at MAL where the ops plan including guidance on how to use lethal force. Not limit it--when force was appropriate.

And this plan potentially broke the law related to preplanned threats against a former president/USSS protectee

=====

As a British guy in UK , one could argue that Biden, Garland and Co wanted something to go wrong so they could capitalise on it. The most telling thing appears to be telling FBI agents to wear street clothes not FBI uniforms that clearly identify themselves to others like the Secret Service detail. That could easily have triggered a blue on blue action. Was that the desired outcome of Biden and Garland?
You've already destroyed your credibility here and posting more nonsense from this cartoonish, insurrectionist housewife isn't going to help you.

Reactions: nytigerfan
She reports the news and puts in the work to do it. Do you think 95% of MSM gives an even centrist opinion on happening in the world? Just refute what she writes instead of attacking her personally if you feel its not legit.
Appreciate the civil response here. I consider myself fairly moderate (well, at least before MAGA republicans--no disrespect)--but, in the political space, my subscriptions are to NYT and WSJ, and that's where I look to for journalism--not social media.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

What is extremely dangerous is the Biden DOJ approving and executing an unprecedented, unnecessary, armed clandestine FBI raid at MAL where the ops plan including guidance on how to use lethal force. Not limit it--when force was appropriate.

And this plan potentially broke the law related to preplanned threats against a former president/USSS protectee

=====

As a British guy in UK , one could argue that Biden, Garland and Co wanted something to go wrong so they could capitalise on it. The most telling thing appears to be telling FBI agents to wear street clothes not FBI uniforms that clearly identify themselves to others like the Secret Service detail. That could easily have triggered a blue on blue action. Was that the desired outcome of Biden and Garland?
Except for the SS and FBI working together to make sure the raid occurred when they knew Trump wouldn’t be on site.

Just google. You won’t have to search far. Widely reported. Seriously, read a transcript from one of his rallies or better yet listen to one of his speeches. I’m not sure he is a sane person.

In 2021, the DOJ made new policy change requiring their officers to wear body cams. This includes FBI agents.

In 2022, Biden signed exec order requiring all federal officers to wear BWC during execution of a warrant or arrest.

There is no indication 30+ agents who raided MAL wore body cams. Perhaps that is why FBI instructed them to wear plain clothes with no identifying logo and to conceal their credentials.

I'm sure it's just standard operating procedure...

Reactions: AugTig
In the long history of this site there has never been a post, especially the last 5 paragraphs, that I have agreed with more. This greatest of all countries should be embarrassed that either of these two men would be close to the ballot. Complete lack of cognitive ability and morals should have long ago caused both parties to move on.
Sir.
I am not replying to you personally. Not at all.

Just in general.
I suspect many, if not most, agree that those 2 choices are not optimal.

But, WHO on here would want to run for President in these current times?

The evil that has pervaded our Government - part cause & effect and part on purpose - has created an environment that 'normal' leaders don't want to have to deal with.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls

In 2021, the DOJ made new policy change requiring their officers to wear body cams. This includes FBI agents.

In 2022, Biden signed exec order requiring all federal officers to wear BWC during execution of a warrant or arrest.

There is no indication 30+ agents who raided MAL wore body cams. Perhaps that is why FBI instructed them to wear plain clothes with no identifying logo and to conceal their credentials.

I'm sure it's just standard operating procedure...
There is no indication 30+ agents who raided MAL wore body cams.
So if you don't know, you should speculate that they didn't and maybe suggest the same man who required them told them not to wear them at Mar-a - Lago because that must have been what happened even though you have no idea. Do I have that right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT