ADVERTISEMENT

Policy Discussion - Trump and Inflation

ErUZ0RLVQAEcMw-.jpg

CaUxjEVUsAED9Ag
So what you are saying is, it's just a made up word, that was made up by COMMUNIST just like yourself.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You don't know anything about me at all.

Based on comments here, I would imagine I'm much nicer to all people than you are.
I don't know that anyone who knows you, actually knows you.

Everything about you is fake.

We should all be nicer to people who want to kill us. Is that the stance you're going to take?

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
You don't like me because I call you out for being batshit nuts and having no integrity. You don't like me because I know that you changed your handle to avoid paying a bet that you lost.

I promise I'm not the biggest asshole here, I just don't put up with the dumb shit you post. I also never call people insulting names such as "Tranny" when I don't agree with their choices. I also don't change my profile pic to a freaking swastika like one of your MAGA brethren has done.
Just look at your posting history, you constantly insult people, mostly because you can’t put together a coherent argument. But yes, the name calling and personal insults makes you the boards biggest asshole.

They might not be open but they leak like a sieve if not. 7.2 million in 4 years. Trump was right, Build The Wall!

trump said this in 2018:

"One thing that I do have to say is: Tremendous amounts of wall have already been built, and a lot of — a lot of wall. When you include the renovation of existing fences and walls, we've renovated a tremendous amount and we've done a lot of work. In San Diego, we're building new walls right now. And we've — right next to San Diego, we've completed a major section of wall and it's really worked well."

So, either trump was lying his ass off or the wall is completely ineffective. Which is it?

Reactions: yoshi121374
They might not be open but they leak like a sieve if not. 7.2 million in 4 years. Trump was right, Build The Wall!
In all respect, I think that 7.2 million is a lot less than what it actually is.

Just like since I was a child almost 50 years ago, we were told there were 11 million. The same thing was said in my 20's, 30's, and 40's. So it's still 11 million? Get the f out of here.

There's probably 50 million people in this country that do not belong here.

Just look at your posting history, you constantly insult people, mostly because you can’t put together a coherent argument. But yes, the name calling and personal insults makes you the boards biggest asshole.
Why would anyone want to be someone that is sniffing kids "jock straps". That's what this person does.

So what you are saying is, it's just a made up word, that was made up by COMMUNIST just like yourself.
Why do you even come here? You're too stupid to debate, you spend all your time regurgitating lines from your Insults for Dummies book and you're just a nasty all-around human being who nobody takes seriously. You're more animal than human and you should be put down. Can you give me your zookeeper's name?

Reactions: nytigerfan
Why do you even come here? You're too stupid to debate, you spend all your time regurgitating lines from your Insults for Dummies book and you're just a nasty all-around human being who nobody takes seriously. You're more animal than human and you should be put down. Can you give me your zookeeper's name?

This is what we are dealing with folks. I would love to have a debate with this clown.

Are you going to "put me down" Tinkerbell? I think not.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Once again, you are a LIAR, Fake Yankee.

I call you "fake yankee" because you are a fake.

Hilarious.

You can't even argue a rational thought, so you call me "fake yankee" and a liar.

We do not have open borders, dipshit. If we had open borders, there would not have been 3mm encounters during trump's time and 7mm during biden's. Encounters are people being stopped at the border. Hence, not an open border.

How are you this ****ing stupid? How does someone like yourself manage day to day?

I sincerely hope you are not reproducing. I feel confident that you are not, since no self-respecting woman would have sex with you.

Reactions: dpic73
Hilarious.

You can't even argue a rational thought, so you call me "fake yankee" and a liar.

We do not have open borders, dipshit. If we had open borders, there would not have been 3mm encounters during trump's time and 7mm during biden's. Encounters are people being stopped at the border. Hence, not an open border.

How are you this ****ing stupid? How does someone like yourself manage day to day?

I sincerely hope you are not reproducing. I feel confident that you are not, since no self-respecting woman would have sex with you.
Trump had this thing called the wait in Mexico policy that worked really well. He also made Mexico put tens of thousands of soldiers on the border to police the policy.

The end result of pedo Joe's policy is millions of illegal immigrants living off welfare at US taxpayers expense.

There is nothing you can say to change or deny this truth.

Reactions: Allornothing
Trump had this thing called the wait in Mexico policy that worked really well. He also made Mexico put tens of thousands of soldiers on the border to police the policy.

The end result of pedo Joe's policy is millions of illegal immigrants living off welfare at US taxpayers expense.

There is nothing you can say to change or deny this truth.

About remain in mexico:
- the conservative supreme court agreed that it violated US law.
- trump only sent back about 70K to Mexico, while many more were allowed to await asylum in the US.
- many of those children expelled to mexico were subjected to kidnapping, rape and sex trafficking

So, in conclusion, if we have open borders now, we also had them under trump.

About remain in mexico:
- the conservative supreme court agreed that it violated US law.
- trump only sent back about 70K to Mexico, while many more were allowed to await asylum in the US.
- many of those children expelled to mexico were subjected to kidnapping, rape and sex trafficking

So, in conclusion, if we have open borders now, we also had them under trump.
FAKE NEWS!! This is extremely bad even for you guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT