ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Majority of Democrats ‘Strengthened Their Convictions Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election After Watching 2000 Mules

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

By Alicia Powe
Published June 2, 2022 at 9:00pm

biden-15.jpg

The documentary film “2000 Mules,” created by Dinesh D’Souza irrefutably confirms the widespread belief that Democrats stole the election in 2020.
In the film, D’Souza and True the Vote prove through geo-tracking and video evidence that Democrats used an illegal ballot trafficking network to manipulate the election results in a scheme that involved every single battleground state.
The mainstream media, including Fox News, boycotted any coverage of 2000 Mules while the Republican Party and GOP have yet to mention the film on any of its websites or social media pages or websites.
TRENDING: SHOCKING UPDATE: JUDGE IN SDNY 'WE BUILD THE WALL' CASE DOXES JUROR WHO CALLED CASE "A WITCH HUNT"
Despite the effort to debunk and discount the 2000 Mules, 40 percent of likely voters are aware of the historic documentary and at least 20 million voters have seen the film, according to a new Rasmussen poll.
Even Democrats don’t believe Biden was legitimately elected.
The survey shows a majority of likely Democrat and independent voters “strengthened their convictions of widespread fraud” during the 2020 presidential election after watching the bombshell exposé.

Americans know the 2020 Election was stolen and 2000 Mules provides proof.

By Alicia Powe

biden-15.jpg

The documentary film “2000 Mules,” created by Dinesh D’Souza irrefutably confirms the widespread belief that Democrats stole the election in 2020.
In the film, D’Souza and True the Vote prove through geo-tracking and video evidence that Democrats used an illegal ballot trafficking network to manipulate the election results in a scheme that involved every single battleground state.
The mainstream media, including Fox News, boycotted any coverage of 2000 Mules while the Republican Party and GOP have yet to mention the film on any of its websites or social media pages or websites.
TRENDING: SHOCKING UPDATE: JUDGE IN SDNY 'WE BUILD THE WALL' CASE DOXES JUROR WHO CALLED CASE "A WITCH HUNT"
Despite the effort to debunk and discount the 2000 Mules, 40 percent of likely voters are aware of the historic documentary and at least 20 million voters have seen the film, according to a new Rasmussen poll.
The survey shows a majority of likely Democrat and independent voters “strengthened their convictions of widespread fraud” during the 2020 presidential election after watching the bombshell exposé.

But not enough proof to go to courts and get a victory? So far it’s a snipe hunt. Bigly

Some people will believe bullshit? Get outta here!

This article is referring to your dem brethren. LOL!

This article is referring to your dem brethren. LOL!
I'm not going to click on the article so I may have missed it, but how many Dem voters do you think would actually pay to see that movie? And if they did, they were already predisposed to believing it. I guarantee you the number that said it was convincing was miniscule.

By Alicia Powe

biden-15.jpg

Real question. Do you pay for Gateway Pundit articles? How did you find them? Do you read any other sources,they seem to be 95%+ of the stories that you post.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Real question. Do you pay for Gateway Pundit articles? How did you find them? Do you read any other sources,they seem to be 95%+ of the stories that you post.
Do not pay, but I scan the website daily. I read other sites. Now what do you read daily Mr perfect?

You are an obnoxious prick who insults left and right intermingled with giving your viewpoints.

Nice guy you are. So apparently insulting the Gateway Pundit is what set you off?

Not sure what you mean about insulting left and right? I am pretty socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Not a Trump fan, since I don't typically vote for garbage scumbag pricks who cheat and lie and fail their way through life.

Reactions: dpic73
I interpreted left and right as in insulting often which you absolutely do. I realize that you are likely trying troll about not knowing the meaning.

You are an obnoxious prick who insults left and right intermingled with giving your viewpoints.
LOL, This is one of the most decent guys on the board and he's expressing the same opinion we all do about your trashy rag. Insane that you'd talk to him this way of all people. Smoke a doobie Growls then Netflix and Chill. You need to rest up cuz your boy's about to go down 😄

Lots of different sources, ,but I have a full time job, a church job, as well as long with healthy relationships with family and friends. It leaves way less time for Conspiracy Theories.
This is insulting me personally douche. You are implying that I do not work and have no family or friends with this passive aggressive reply. That's how I took it.

Reactions: AugTig
This is insulting me personally douche. You are implying that I do not work and have no family or friends with this passive aggressive reply. That's how I took it.
Good of you to let us know who the snowflake is on this board. What a crybaby bitch you are. I honestly don’t think your god trump would even like you personally.

Ahh, another biased twitter reference.
Just when I think you can't get any less smart, you still surprise me. The referral letter is from the MAGA Republican Attorney General of Arizona, who is also an election denier, lol. You've been had AGAIN! 😅

Do you ever get embarrassed when your conspiracy theories end with a thud? Nah, you just act like it never happened and move on to the next one. 😅
The answer here is no... He will never believe that Trump lost the election. No matter what. From the day Biden was declared the winner, he's posted article after article from unreliable sources. And article after article gets debunked. He simple moves on to the next BS article and posts it as if it were the truth.

Remember that server that was seized in Europe with the proof that the votes were manipulated? Remember the "suit cases" of ballots in Georgia being moved into the counting rooms? Or the postal worker that carried a US postal truck full of fake ballots into Pa? All "smoking gun" (or maybe bombshells) that showed "proof". Until it turns out they were bullshit.

• Haha
Dude, you have got to be a troll, you just have to be 😂. I'm pretty sure the knife sheath they found on the bed with his DNA had something to do with it as well. The cell phone pings only proved that he was in the area at the time - nothing more.

So are the Idaho police claiming that the murderer put something in the mailbox of that house in each of these instances when he was near the residence?
Just stating they tracked him using geo cell data. No more and no less.

Dude, you have got to be a troll, you just have to be 😂. I'm pretty sure the knife sheath they found on the bed with his DNA had something to do with it as well. The cell phone pings only proved that he was in the area at the time - nothing more.
Didnt say anything more than what was stated and thats the fact that geo location data was used to track him and its the same technology used by True the Vote.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Didnt say anything more than what was stated and thats the fact that geo location data was used to track him and its the same technology used by True the Vote.
And the geo-location data wouldn't have proven anything in the absence of other evidence. Evidence that TTV DID NOT HAVE.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT