ADVERTISEMENT

POTUS literally retweets fake news as if it's real

could you imagine in a free society where 2 so called platforms pay one human being to be the companies "private supreme court justice"

amazing huh

My god their twitter profile even says "Fake News you can trust." 🤣

have you not understood yet that alot of what trump post is his demented sense of humor

he is trolling the shyt out of hundred of thousands of people he knows he has no chance of winning their votes

so he just trolls them

they read his tweets and get so emotionally charged up

and the rest of us just laugh

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
a very successful negotiating tactic is to keep your adversaries on their toes

a really successful negotiator will make sure those toes are standing on quick sand

you dont get it

and thats ok

he already has enough votes

he doesnt need yours

He already has enough votes? Sure, dude.

giphy.gif

yea its been over a few weeks now

it was over after the first debate

people could see joe is not up to the job

now

whether or not steele dossier is true

their will be hearings

adam schiff will be announcing them soon

Ok. You are clearly super-confident.

Does that mean you will be on here claiming widespread voter fraud - without any evidence - if and when Joe wins?

Or will you be a man and admit that you were just wrong?

Ok. You are clearly super-confident.

Does that mean you will be on here claiming widespread voter fraud - without any evidence - if and when Joe wins?

Or will you be a man and admit that you were just wrong?

yes voter fraud is occurring in at least 12 states that i have identified so far

i could care less party affiliation of those who are committing the fraud

but it is happening

but the fraud is going to come in at less than affecting 1 million votes

but you are right

my friends on the left are already got plans in place to spread disinformation for voter fraud regardless of outcome

we have had fraud in every election since washington

we should make voting as hard as possible to make fraud hard as possible

but thats my opinion

if you need to have a photo id and a power bill to prove your address to buy a gun

you should have equal requirements for both a gun and voting

both can be considered weapons

some say the pen is mightier than the sword

yes voter fraud is occurring in at least 12 states that i have identified so far

i could care less party affiliation of those who are committing the fraud

but it is happening

but the fraud is going to come in at less than affecting 1 million votes

but you are right

my friends on the left are already got plans in place to spread disinformation for voter fraud regardless of outcome

we have had fraud in every election since washington

we should make voting as hard as possible to make fraud hard as possible

but thats my opinion

if you need to have a photo id and a power bill to prove your address to buy a gun

you should have equal requirements for both a gun and voting

both can be considered weapons

some say the pen is mightier than the sword

You didn't answer the question.

What will your position be if/when Joe wins?

hey seriously tho

i never imagined how much fraud is going on around the country

its absolutely insane how many "members of either party" will lay down their ethics in favor of emotions

but its not enough to affect the otucome of the election

it may have in 2016

and it may have helped trump since the numbers were so tight

but the dNC wants it to be easy to vote

kinda reminds me of their dumb idea on the supreme court nominee approval process

2/3s is too stringent, simple majority will do.......

comes back to haunt them huh

also

now

adding more court members

lets say we go with 5 republicans

4 democrats soon

joe wins election

so lets add 2 democrats

next time republicans win senate and presidency

they add 2 more

when does it stop

hey seriously tho

i never imagined how much fraud is going on around the country

its absolutely insane how many "members of either party" will lay down their ethics in favor of emotions

but its not enough to affect the otucome of the election

it may have in 2016

and it may have helped trump since the numbers were so tight

but the dNC wants it to be easy to vote

kinda reminds me of their dumb idea on the supreme court nominee approval process

2/3s is too stringent, simple majority will do.......

comes back to haunt them huh

also

now

adding more court members

lets say we go with 5 republicans

4 democrats soon

joe wins election

so lets add 2 democrats

next time republicans win senate and presidency

they add 2 more

when does it stop

Answer the first question. What will you say if you are wrong about Trump and Joe wins?

And, for the record, I am in favor of ACB's confirmation (I don't like it, but the GOP have the #s and power) and against stacking the court.

i wonder if we teach deductive reasoning skills in school anymore

it sure does seem that many americans who claim to be die hard conservatives or die hard democrats are using reasoning skills that i do not recognize or understand as logical

same question back at you

when trump wins

are you gonna cry fowl?

are you gonna wait and study the evidence first?

If Trump wins outright (without a court fight), I will absolutely accept it. I will hate it, but I will accept it.

I just told @Cocks are Number 1 yesterday that the new-voter registration numbers are looking crazy-strong for the GOP. If they all get out and vote, it could certainly swing the election.

See...I can do that because I'm truly independent and try to evaluate each person/situation on their/its own merits. I don't have to blindly defend a politician or candidate because they are "my guy" or on "my side".

Do not forget that I have donated money to Trump in the past, and I've also referenced numerous times where I have given him kudos and credit for his actions. I gave him a shot, and he fully lost my trust and respect. That's not me being a partisan hater in any way, shape or form.

I also said I would rather die than cast a vote for Hillary. And I didn't. Just like I didn't ever vote for Obama. It's ironic that had she won, I'd likely be right beside you in criticizing the insane decisions that she would have made as POTUS. But Trump won, and subsequently failed.

Joe Biden is not "the answer". But he's our only option to get away from Donald. And he at least has respect for the office, and for its role on the national and global stage. So I'll swallow hard and vote for a Democrat for only the second time in my life. The consequences demand it.

If Trump wins outright (without a court fight), I will absolutely accept it. I will hate it, but I will accept it.

I just told @Cocks are Number 1 yesterday that the new-voter registration numbers are looking crazy-strong for the GOP. If they all get out and vote, it could certainly swing the election.

See...I can do that because I'm truly independent and try to evaluate each person/situation on their/its own merits. I don't have to blindly defend a politician or candidate because they are "my guy" or on "my side".

Do not forget that I have donated money to Trump in the past, and I've also referenced numerous times where I have given him kudos and credit for his actions. I gave him a shot, and he fully lost my trust and respect. That's not me being a partisan hater in any way, shape or form.

I also said I would rather die than cast a vote for Hillary. And I didn't. Just like I didn't ever vote for Obama. It's ironic that had she won, I'd likely be right beside you in criticizing the insane decisions that she would have made as POTUS. But Trump won, and subsequently failed.

Joe Biden is not "the answer". But he's our only option to get away from Donald. And he at least has respect for the office, and for its role on the national and global stage. So I'll swallow hard and vote for a Democrat for only the second time in my life. The consequences demand it.

im curious to see if the republicans can gain the house. i havent even looked

ive spent so much time studying the prez race.

we all know that nancy will have to step down whether the dems or gop get the house

question is who is going to be the new leader of the dnc?

i would love to see trump with both houses to see what he could actually accomplish

amazing how much he has accomplished with the house and MSM constantly throwing eggs at him.

they spent the last 4 years in a complete stage of emotional distress that exposed their mental disorders

This is well said on multiple fronts. I don't think either candidate are the right answer for this country. The left scares me more than the right though, but I could see where you might have the same view on the other side.

Well said nonetheless

This is well said on multiple fronts. I don't think either candidate are the right answer for this country. The left scares me more than the right though, but I could see where you might have the same view on the other side.

Well said nonetheless

did it scare you when the pandemic was declared an national emergency that trump was going to federalize his power?

were you happy when he decided to allow state governments to make their own choices.

this pandemic was a perfect opportunity for trump to consolidate power and he didnt

cool

so im surprised you dont understand his strategy of using humor in a political environment

Ah, the old "he was obviously joking" line. One of the tried-and-true excuses of Trumpers.

I recall when Donald wished Ghislane Maxwell well from the White House, and I was told by a hardcore Trump fan on this site, "Yeah, that definitely wasn't tongue in cheek or anything. Get a grip."

Of course, Donald would himself confirm those well-wishes, saying to Axios, “I do wish her well. I’m not looking for anything bad for her. I’m not looking bad for anybody." He added, "Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty."

Just like he was joking when he said "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

If it makes Donald look bad, it must be a joke. Unless he tells you himself that it's not.

Last edited:
did it scare you when the pandemic was declared an national emergency that trump was going to federalize his power?

were you happy when he decided to allow state governments to make their own choices.

this pandemic was a perfect opportunity for trump to consolidate power and he didnt

Personally, I think he has proven that multiple states have poor leadership in critical roles (mostly blue but some red states also). Cuomo has blood on his hands, wasn't Trump that sent sick people back to nursing homes......he is going to see a TON of legal recourse from family members who lost loved ones. Portland, Seattle, Chicago, etc all failing miserably, all in financial holes etc. Chicago murder rates at all time highs......those people would be fired immediately if they weren't term protected public officials.

The truth is, had he tried to consolidate power, more people would have died because a Cuomo for example would have cared more about filing lawsuits than responding to Covid.

I guess I'm just not as smart as you.

nothing to with brains

its common sense

most just dont have the time to research any accusation

like steele dossier

i spent 3 days background searching and came up in 3 days that if was a a hoax

4 years later and their are still people who believe it was real

just takes research

like this hunter thing

it just came out yesterday

so anyone who says its true or its a hoax actually have no idea

takes time to dig into the crap they sling now

but most of what ive read about this new evidence is actually old news

the photos of hunter having sex with minors is something i was not aware of

but its all coming together now

there always seems to be a path back to epstein

if hillary would have won the white house

2 of the most important things would not have happened

energy independence

and

epstein would still be raping children

not sure if you follow but thousands of children have been rescued by the trump administration

its on the back page or in the small margins

I'm not sure whether to take this thread seriously. Babylon Bee is a well-known satire news site. It's a joke and a way to make fun of really stupid things that people on the left do of which there's a plentiful supply. If you're just looking for things to take seriously and get upset about then go right ahead. That is literally fake news because it's a satire site and most anyone who reads it knows it.

I'm not sure whether to take this thread seriously. Babylon Bee is a well-known satire news site. It's a joke and a way to make fun of really stupid things that people on the left do of which there's a plentiful supply. If you're just looking for things to take seriously and get upset about then go right ahead. That is literally fake news because it's a satire site and most anyone who reads it knows it.

Um, you are aware that we're making fun of Trump for taking it seriously, right? Right?

Um, you are aware that we're making fun of Trump for taking it seriously, right? Right?

Where are you getting that he's taking it seriously? Look like a total joke to me. If it isn't, then bless his heart. We all see what we want to see I suppose. In particular, you see what you want to see in most things and that's obvious from your posting history. You got your own world that you live in with your own rules and I wish you all the luck in the world there. Bless your heart buddy.

Either way, if dumbass Trump would have put away his Twitter, this election wouldn't be close.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT