ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty remarkable story related to the Twitter files

Because Teump was a presidential candidate, Hunter was a private citizen.
If you want to play that game, then why were any stories about Trumps kids or wife newsworthy? They were all private citizens right?

The NY Post and Rudy Giuliani were the ones hawking the story two weeks before the election and implied that Joe was implicated in criminal behavior. Not only were they sleazy sources but the other outlets didnt have access to the hard drive. Obviously something that should be covered carefully, if at all. Now here we are two years later and there's still no evidence that Joe committed a crime. Imagine what a disgrace it would have been if Joe lost the election because of that knowing what we know now. The other outlets did the right thing.
“there's still no evidence that Joe committed a crime”

No evidence Joe committed a crime. This is who we’re dealing with folks

Reactions: TigerGrowls
These twitter revelations absolutely incontrovertibly constitute mass election fraud/interference. How many liberals are there that are basically decent people that voted for Joe but would not have if the laptop was confirmed? We also know there are a lot that just look at the end results no matter the means, but 2020 was decided by less than 50K votes spread over multiple states. THIS IS ELECTION FRAUD perpetrated by the communist far left controllers of the uniparty in DC. This is also fascism no matter how @WapPride tries to spin it.

• Haha
Reactions: WapPride
317733966_598564745603507_538459235204218962_n.jpg

Growls please never change. You are an absolute treat to read in the morning while i'm enjoying my coffee

To add what news I al listening in response to the deflection on not me

The FBI was spying on the 2020 Trump election staff and campaign and a huge amount of staff and Republicans

James Baker snd the deep state used Twitter and other sources to commit in my opinion election crimes and violations beyond all imagination

The Liberal left and Democratic Party have taken election fraud to the levels of dishonorable conduct surpassing anything one could dream of

Flyover America needs to wake up and start participating more in governance
Cows and grass don’t vote. Unless this is the next conservative talking point. Citizenship for cows.

Lots of justification on banning certain conservatives for hate speech but Khamenei's account still active on Twitter.......without even application of the policies, it's straight up censorship of one political party, this tweet just proves it.

Have to give the FBI/Gov credit, using a public company to suppress and censor avoids 1st amendment infringements. Well played......but also dirty tactics

Look at the timestamp from the original Trump tweet. He knew the fix was in well before it occurred.

Twitter and FBI/DOJ took a sledgehammer to the constitution, truth, and any shred of decency with these actions. Actions of a police state. Barr is irrefutably proven to be a lying POS.

The challenge here is Twitter are a private company and can censor and suppress however they want, they will use the refusal to bake a cake for the gay couple example and they will use the current case in the supreme court where the small business didn't want to do a website for same sex weddings as a private companies right to choose their own terms and conditions. This rebuttal is already all over twitter and social media.

The reality.....it's a slippery slope. You have to concede on the above if you want action against Twitter. I think what Twitter did is entirely wrong and I think it absolutely helped move the election needle in one direction, I also don't understand why anyone would refuse to make a cake or build a website. I don't care if people of the same sex want to get married but I'm not overly religious. That said, if they refused, I would just find another baker as I don't have the time or the inclination to battle these types of things. While the twitter scenario looks entirely different at a 20 thousand foot view, when you apply the constitution/1st amendment to it, it's the same thing when you get to a 10 foot view.

The only way this becomes a real issue is if the Govt were directing the suppression and the censoring. Then it's overreach and abuse of power. The other way might be discrimination against a particular group of people but you need the above cases to swing in the favor of the people vs small business to go after twitter.

As a collective, no one here should be ok with the suppression and censoring of conservatives only because it could easily happen to the other side at any moment. Very dangerous to a democracy and a great example of why I think the country is in real trouble. Going to get a lot worse before it gets better I'm afraid.

The challenge here is Twitter are a private company and can censor and suppress however they want, they will use the refusal to bake a cake for the gay couple example and they will use the current case in the supreme court where the small business didn't want to do a website for same sex weddings as a private companies right to choose their own terms and conditions. This rebuttal is already all over twitter and social media.

The reality.....it's a slippery slope. You have to concede on the above if you want action against Twitter. I think what Twitter did is entirely wrong and I think it absolutely helped move the election needle in one direction, I also don't understand why anyone would refuse to make a cake or build a website. I don't care if people of the same sex want to get married but I'm not overly religious. That said, if they refused, I would just find another baker as I don't have the time or the inclination to battle these types of things. While the twitter scenario looks entirely different at a 20 thousand foot view, when you apply the constitution/1st amendment to it, it's the same thing when you get to a 10 foot view.

The only way this becomes a real issue is if the Govt were directing the suppression and the censoring. Then it's overreach and abuse of power. The other way might be discrimination against a particular group of people but you need the above cases to swing in the favor of the people vs small business to go after twitter.

As a collective, no one here should be ok with the suppression and censoring of conservatives only because it could easily happen to the other side at any moment. Very dangerous to a democracy and a great example of why I think the country is in real trouble. Going to get a lot worse before it gets better I'm afraid.
So if we had only allowed more conservative conspiracy theories, the election might have swung the other way? 😅 . If you used Twitter to make your decision on how to vote, you're a dumbass and your candidate deserved to lose.

Reactions: nytigerfan
So if we had only allowed more conservative conspiracy theories, the election might have swung the other way? 😅 . If you used Twitter to make your decision on how to vote, you're a dumbass and your candidate deserved to lose.
"If we had only allowed".......Wait, you work at Twitter? Elon must not have made it all the way down to your level yet but I have a feeling you've readied your resume, complete with pronouns and all. If Walmart doesn't shut down due to looting/shoplifting, I'm sure you can work there.

Yeah, I mean......imagine suppressing a bunch of pertinent information before an election and wondering if it had any influence on the outcome. Your response just proves that you'll argue a bad position before you admit what the govt and liberals did was wrong.

And don't get me started on Covid suppression and censorship......criminal.

CIA involvement.

Lolz .......ok for the Dems, not ok for The Pubs. Shocking what's being released right now

"If we had only allowed".......Wait, you work at Twitter? Elon must not have made it all the way down to your level yet but I have a feeling you've readied your resume, complete with pronouns and all. If Walmart doesn't shut down due to looting/shoplifting, I'm sure you can work there.

Yeah, I mean......imagine suppressing a bunch of pertinent information before an election and wondering if it had any influence on the outcome. Your response just proves that you'll argue a bad position before you admit what the govt and liberals did was wrong.

And don't get me started on Covid suppression and censorship......criminal.
"pertinent information?" LMFAO

Twitter Files is another name for right-wing conspiracy and it's all a giant nothing burger. How about we put FoxNews through the same prism? Should they be seen as responsible for trying to swing the election to Trump with all their lies, misinformation and non-reporting of the truth? We don't even need to see their private emails - we just have to watch their 8-11 programming to prove their guilt.

Lolz .......ok for the Dems, not ok for The Pubs. Shocking what's being released right now

You're insane if you think this shows some dark conspiracy to meddle in the election. If it wasn't framed that way by Taibbi, it wouldn't even raise an eyebrow. Good god man, it's bad enough that the mentally challenged fall for all this horseshit but knowing that you're just as pliable as them is scary. You ought to know better.

"pertinent information?" LMFAO

Twitter Files is another name for right-wing conspiracy and it's all a giant nothing burger. How about we put FoxNews through the same prism? Should they be seen as responsible for trying to swing the election to Trump with all their lies, misinformation and non-reporting of the truth? We don't even need to see their private emails - we just have to watch their 8-11 programming to prove their guilt.
Of course it is, because you don't have the mental capacity to process it. It's much easier for you to call everyone a conspiracy theorist or a tin foil hat wearer to ensure you have group think and echo chamber behind you than actually come to reason and understand that what you're seeing was a concerted effort to silence an opposing party. It may not have sealed the election but it begs the question........why did Dems need so much help? Katie Hobbs is a great recent example of having twitter silence someone during an election.

Btw - CNN and Fox News are sources/originators, not aggregators. Twitter is an aggregator, they are supposed to correlate and distribute anything posted barring it doesn't violate the T's & C's, not decide what is true and what isn't.

What Trump did was no different than the example below and they didn't get banned. The private company logic applies of course but looking an awful lot like govt and the dems were involved.

You're insane if you think this shows some dark conspiracy to meddle in the election. If it wasn't framed that way by Taibbi, it wouldn't even raise an eyebrow. Good god man, it's bad enough that the mentally challenged fall for all this horseshit but knowing that you're just as pliable as them is scary. You ought to know better.
Why do Dems need so much help to win elections?

Of course it is, because you don't have the mental capacity to process it. It's much easier for you to call everyone a conspiracy theorist or a tin foil hat wearer to ensure you have group think and echo chamber behind you than actually come to reason and understand that what you're seeing was a concerted effort to silence an opposing party. It may not have sealed the election but it begs the question........why did Dems need so much help? Katie Hobbs is a great recent example of having twitter silence someone during an election.

Btw - CNN and Fox News are sources/originators, not aggregators. Twitter is an aggregator, they are supposed to correlate and distribute anything posted barring it doesn't violate the T's & C's, not decide what is true and what isn't.

What Trump did was no different than the example below and they didn't get banned. The private company logic applies of course but looking an awful lot like govt and the dems were involved.

Holy shit dude. No words

Why do Dems need so much help to win elections?
You're making an assumption that there were things that would have changed our minds, if we had only known. Trump was on display front and center daily in every medium, so we were all firsthand witnesses to what an abomination he was. There was no need to see what Taibbi thinks we missed because it's clear there is no there, there.

Why aren't you asking about the requests the Trump administration made to Twitter? It's easy to say it was one-sided if that's the only side being covered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT