ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty remarkable story related to the Twitter files

LOLOL, yes we have been reading the same things you have, and you don't have a ****ing ounce of proof that Joe did anything criminal. NOT ONE OUNCE.

You've spent the last two years defending all of Trump's proven corruption, which is all a nothingburger to you, but by god, you see the words "Big Guy" and you've wet your panties at the horrific cOnSpiRaCy that isn't.

Now back to your sippy cup!
But according to your inspector clouseau detective ability Trump is guilty of everything while Biden totally innocent. You make me laugh with this stuff.

But according to your inspector clouseau detective ability Trump is guilty of everything while Biden totally innocent. You make me laugh with this stuff.
We've all seen the evidence of Trump's multiple crimes. You have an email with the words "Big Guy" and a request to remove Hunter's dick pics. You make me laugh with this stuff.

We've all seen the evidence of Trump's multiple crimes. You have an email with the words "Big Guy" and a request to remove Hunter's dick pics. You make me laugh with this stuff.

what are the "multiple crimes" we've "all seen evidence of?" or the evidence? might wanna let the doj know what and where this evidence is because he still free as a bird. wild how much real estate that guy owns in your brain, no wonder you can't connect the dots of hunters emails or retain it. wire xfers and testimony should answer the obvious that you can't come to terms with. looking forward to the sentient enemas of the echo chamber trying to still pretend its all just dick pics

Reactions: TigerGrowls
what are the "multiple crimes" we've "all seen evidence of?" or the evidence? might wanna let the doj know what and where this evidence is because he still free as a bird. wild how much real estate that guy owns in your brain, no wonder you can't connect the dots of hunters emails or retain it. wire xfers and testimony should answer the obvious that you can't come to terms with. looking forward to the sentient enemas of the echo chamber trying to still pretend its all just dick pics
You know exactly what he's done but it appears your stance is that as long as he's not in jail, it doesn't matter, but, but, but, for Hunter's stolen laptop, if you read between the lines in his emails and have right-wing journalists frame it a certain way, Joe is guilty as sin. I hate to break it to you but just because one guy is bad, doesn't mean the other guy is equally as bad, though I sense your desperation to make it so. Just connect the dots - herp derp durr...

charlie-day.gif

You know exactly what he's done but it appears your stance is that as long as he's not in jail, it doesn't matter, but, but, but, for Hunter's stolen laptop, if you read between the lines in his emails and have right-wing journalists frame it a certain way, Joe is guilty as sin. I hate to break it to you but just because one guy is bad, doesn't mean the other guy is equally as bad, though I sense your desperation to make it so. Just connect the dots - herp derp durr...

charlie-day.gif

no, i honestly can't even keep up with what you guys convict him of in the court of public opinion. the only things i know about were invented by dems. there is no evidence on anything that's been investigated and resolved so far, i'd place higher probability on the classified docs blowing up on doj and fbi than him but we'll see. regardless, as of now, nothing per your standard. and that, buddy boy, is the real point. ashley biden's personal diary says how terrified she was to take showers because joebot would join. but you say where are the charges, where is more proof? not sure what you expect i don't think they had cameras in the showers. you say these emails that make it readily obvious joe peddled his roles in foreign countries to enrich the fam. but that is somehow not evidence to you, there are no charges, you say.

walked right into that one birdlaw

no, i honestly can't even keep up with what you guys convict him of in the court of public opinion. the only things i know about were invented by dems. there is no evidence on anything that's been investigated and resolved so far, i'd place higher probability on the classified docs blowing up on doj and fbi than him but we'll see. regardless, as of now, nothing per your standard. and that, buddy boy, is the real point. ashley biden's personal diary says how terrified she was to take showers because joebot would join. but you say where are the charges, where is more proof? not sure what you expect i don't think they had cameras in the showers. you say these emails that make it readily obvious joe peddled his roles in foreign countries to enrich the fam. but that is somehow not evidence to you, there are no charges, you say.

walked right into that one birdlaw
4119199.jpg

I could see a scenario like whats reportedly going on with Miami having a billionaire donor fronting an extensive NIL budget being successful. He can drop 20M or more and honestly not worry about it probably and he is going to make the athletes do commercials and probably events as part of their contracts to get some of the money back. Short of that some of these schools have to be smart about who they divy the NIL funds out to.

Sounds like Clemson is prioritizing their known high performers and thats a good strategy imo.

Sure. Banning is wrong. Musk is not a conservative. He's all over the place.
Then how do you explain reinstating Trump, Roger Stone, white supremacists and J6 defendants while removing 10 or so journalists from left leaning publications? All of you celebrating his free-speech absolutism while screaming about shadow-banning conservative voices have been had.

FkEDkRFXkAETrU2

Reactions: nytigerfan
I'm sure Elon thought he'd come up with a real gotcha moment when he banned CNN, NYT, etc. Nobody gives a shit.

Then how do you explain reinstating Trump, Roger Stone, white supremacists and J6 defendants while removing 10 or so journalists from left leaning publications? All of you celebrating his free-speech absolutism while screaming about shadow-banning conservative voices have been had.

FkEDkRFXkAETrU2

What went on at Twitter before was wrong. It was horrible and it deserves to be outed for what it is. I'd like to see what's going on with any supposed banning. If he did ban anyone, he's wrong and he should unban them right away. Musk is one of the richest people on Earth. He's never been an entirely ordinary fellow. I can't explain a lot of the things he does. I don't play the partisan games you like to play. I'm just for freedom, personal responsibility, self determination, liberty and life. All day, all the time in every way. No party in this country represents those things so I don't do the party thing. Both represent some of those things and one perhaps a bit more than the other but that party is so stupid it defies logic.

FkEDkRFXkAETrU2
I am sure you know what the journalists were doing. He is selectively banning for certain offenses that have been laid out for the public. I am hearing that he is just going to ban the journalists for a week or less at this time. Journalists should not try to help realtime geo locate Musk Family members for antifa operatives...that is stepping over the line. I would ban them a hell of a lot longer if it was done to me.

FkEDkRFXkAETrU2

I am sure you know what the journalists were doing. He is selectively banning for certain offenses that have been laid out for the public. I am hearing that he is just going to ban the journalists for a week or less at this time. Journalists should not try to help realtime geo locate Musk Family members for antifa operatives...that is stepping over the line. I would ban them a hell of a lot longer if it was done to me.
Oh wait, NOW you believe it makes sense to selectively ban people for offenses that break Twitter rules, even ones that are announced on the same day? Even when the information is readily available to the public? That was not the only reason some of those journalists got banned by the way, but now that we've established that you do believe in guardrails on free speech, please STFU about suspending conservatives that broke Twitter's rules in the past. You can't have it both ways.

Oh and LMAO at Antifa operatives....

Oh wait, NOW you believe it makes sense to selectively ban people for offenses that break Twitter rules, even ones that are announced on the same day? Even when the information is readily available to the public? That was not the only reason some of those journalists got banned by the way, but now that we've established that you do believe in guardrails on free speech, please STFU about suspending conservatives that broke Twitter's rules in the past. You can't have it both ways.

Oh and LMAO at Antifa operatives....
For the record are you an antifa operative or associate with them?

No I do not. They are the street army for the commie dems imo and I am right most of the time fyi. LOL!!
"Nor is there any antifa love affair with the Democrats. The vast majority of antifa militants are radical anti-capitalists who oppose the Democratic Party. Some may hold their noses and vote for Biden in November, but many are anarchists who don’t vote at all."

Not really related to the “files” but too good not to share what I stumbled upon this afternoon.

It’s abysmal to say the President single handedly can manipulate the stock market but Elon? Seriously? Maybe he can impact TSLA but the entire market? Stupidity of social media will always bring me joy

Not really related to the “files” but too good not to share what I stumbled upon this afternoon.

It’s abysmal to say the President single handedly can manipulate the stock market but Elon? Seriously? Maybe he can impact TSLA but the entire market? Stupidity of social media will always bring me joy
Look how far it fell today alone. I think the lesson is don't **** with journalists lol

FkHPTMLX0AALLv4

Reactions: 97ClemsonMac
Companies stated to be acting like extensions of fbi. FASCISM from the left!! @GhostOfMatchesMalone correct.

Yep, because when there is evidence of an insanely coordinated effort to restrict the views, opinions and thoughts of a political party and it's most loyal supporters , there is only one thing you can do and that's assume the impact was detrimental based on deductive reasoning. Sorry pal but the left and liberals earned it in this case as they were calling for it from the mountaintops. Doesn't matter how you feel about Trump, the country was in much better shape than it is now.

Remember this Time article? It basically tells you what happened. They didn't leave it up to the people, they helped push in a single direction all via changing election laws, dark funding, social shaming, etc. This isn't example of a democracy, it's how coups are ran in foreign countries. I told you this back in 2021 and you called me a conspiracy theorist but it's all right there in front of your face.

it’s not a conspiracy

doxxing him and his family is a serious step of an attempt to cause physical harm

I would be deeply concerned if my exact location and location of my family and particularly my small children was being spread to every person in the world particularly criminals or people with evil intent

why don’t we doxx you so people know where you live and where you are including your family every moment

bad really bad

And there you have your 1A infringements from the FBI......telling Twitter who to censor/ban. Here comes the "well, in these cases it was justified" nonsense responses from the libs.

And there you have your 1A infringements from the FBI......telling Twitter who to censor/ban. Here comes the "well, in these cases it was justified" nonsense responses from the libs.

If you just take this at face value, it does seem like overreach, but it lacks a lot of context.
  • The red-pilled reporters are only shedding a light on actions that falsely make the FBI look like an arm of the Democratic party. Reminder that Bill Barr was the head of the DOJ in 2020 and the FBI is in the DOJ.
  • Taibbi and Weiss ignored any information that would positively reflect on the FBI, including the mission of the FBI and why they were involved.
  • The Right needs the FBI to be a boogeyman because they have taken corruption to a whole new level so they are desperate to discredit them. Traitors gonna trait.
  • The implication is that the FBI was involved in quelling conservative voices on Twitter when the reality is that Twitter favors and amplifies conservative accounts over liberal accounts.

FkQuuAnWIAIAXhf

If you just take this at face value, it does seem like overreach, but it lacks a lot of context.
  • The red-pilled reporters are only shedding a light on actions that falsely make the FBI look like an arm of the Democratic party. Reminder that Bill Barr was the head of the DOJ in 2020 and the FBI is in the DOJ.
  • Taibbi and Weiss ignored any information that would positively reflect on the FBI, including the mission of the FBI and why they were involved.
  • The Right needs the FBI to be a boogeyman because they have taken corruption to a whole new level so they are desperate to discredit them. Traitors gonna trait.
  • The implication is that the FBI was involved in quelling conservative voices on Twitter when the reality is that Twitter favors and amplifies conservative accounts over liberal accounts.

FkQuuAnWIAIAXhf

/thread

at least you conceded
? Oh sure, I realized that facts don't matter because you are always right when you accuse somebody of criminality based on your political leanings. You just have to say it for it to be true, so all I need to do is have blind faith that you are correct! I believe!

? Oh sure, I realized that facts don't matter because you are always right when you accuse somebody of criminality based on your political leanings. You just have to say it for it to be true, so all I need to do is have blind faith that you are correct! I believe!

are you illiterate or delusional? nothing in this word salad addresses what i said or the subject. just a projection of your own behavior is a bizarre, yet predictable, twist.

are you illiterate or delusional? nothing in this word salad addresses what i said or the subject. just a projection of your own behavior is a bizarre, yet predictable, twist.
no wonder you can't connect the dots of hunters emails or retain it. wire xfers and testimony should answer the obvious that you can't come to terms with. looking forward to the sentient enemas of the echo chamber trying to still pretend its all just dick pics
You're right, it's difficult to make sense of your Sanskrit drivel so I have to read between the lines. Sure does look like you're trying to say Joe is guilty of "something" based on some inferences you've made from some bullshit you've seen that doesn't prove a thing.

You're a weird dude...

You're right, it's difficult to make sense of your Sanskrit drivel so I have to read between the lines. Sure does look like you're trying to say Joe is guilty of "something" based on some inferences you've made from some bullshit you've seen that doesn't prove a thing.

You're a weird dude...

illiterate appears to be the bigger issue. i see you've found an inferred opinion, do we need to go over what the difference between opinions and accusations are? sadly you still have not realized the point, which is the undeniable truth that there is stronger publicly available info that potentially links joebot to foreign nations peddling influence as well as partaking in some abhorrent behavior with his daughter than anything related to trump/russia or a coup. and while you rant about needing proof to even consider the thought biden might be guilty, a new york times headline citing an anonymous source or less is all it takes to be proof of his guilt to you.

if weird means not obsessed with internet dick pics sounds good

the fact you continually have a breakdown if capital letters and proper mla format are absent is hilarious. fixating on grammar was something we would use to identify the people who had absolutely nothing substantive to offer.

illiterate appears to be the bigger issue. i see you've found an inferred opinion, do we need to go over what the difference between opinions and accusations are? sadly you still have not realized the point, which is the undeniable truth that there is stronger publicly available info that potentially links joebot to foreign nations peddling influence as well as partaking in some abhorrent behavior with his daughter than anything related to trump/russia or a coup. and while you rant about needing proof to even consider the thought biden might be guilty, a new york times headline citing an anonymous source or less is all it takes to be proof of his guilt to you.

if weird means not obsessed with internet dick pics sounds good

the fact you continually have a breakdown if capital letters and proper mla format are absent is hilarious. fixating on grammar was something we would use to identify the people who had absolutely nothing substantive to offer.
You might be the dumbest sumbitch I've ever had to debate on this site. You're trying to tell me that some emails on Hunter's computer, that are not from or to Joe, proves he did something criminal and the evidence is even more compelling than Trump's well-documented crimes, many that we witnessed firsthand.

Only a stupid ass, dyed in the wool MAGAt could try to make this charge with a straight face. Just STFU because you're not making any headway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT