ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty remarkable story related to the Twitter files

Are we still talking about that stupid laptop that doesn't show in any form or fashion that Joe is a criminal? Some of you think wiener pics would have overturned the election and you're prepared to die on that hill aren't you? Knock yourself out...
The fact you believe all that is all the proof we need. Even the media sources which held it back admit it shows stuff because in their words the end justifies the means. Keep drinking The liberal Kool-Aid.

The fact you believe all that is all the proof we need. Even the media sources which held it back admit it shows stuff because in their words the end justifies the means. Keep drinking The liberal Kool-Aid.
Do you understand we're talking about the Twitter files in this thread and the charges from the Right that they showed massive Democratic censorship? Do you understand that the Democrats weren't running the govt. at that time and the only request made by the Biden campaign was to remove Hunter's nudes? Do you understand that you've been had?

Last edited:
You might be the dumbest sumbitch I've ever had to debate on this site. You're trying to tell me that some emails on Hunter's computer, that are not from or to Joe, proves he did something criminal and the evidence is even more compelling than Trump's well-documented crimes, many that we witnessed firsthand.

Only a stupid ass, dyed in the wool MAGAt could try to make this charge with a straight face. Just STFU because you're not making any headway.
yea no sht sherlock, of course they don't copy joe. of course you still can't read for sht, because not once did i claim they were "proof." maybe you missed the emails that mentioned the big guys cut, or "h" holding on behalf of. if your brain is turned on, you have a pretty good idea what that means. but sadly, once again, you've been reduced to inventing things i never said because you know you're wrong or you're too preposterously incompetent and delusional to even comprehend how beat you are.

and with trump all i see are well documented crimes or phrases of that ilk, im not even a supporter of the guy. the difference here is i don't need to like someone to recognize right and wrong. in a way i almost respect your intellectual deficiencies that are so egregious you remain totally oblivious to the doormat you've been denigrated to.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
yea no sht sherlock, of course they don't copy joe. of course you still can't read for sht, because not once did i claim they were "proof." maybe you missed the emails that mentioned the big guys cut, or "h" holding on behalf of. if your brain is turned on, you have a pretty good idea what that means. but sadly, once again, you've been reduced to inventing things i never said because you know you're wrong or you're too preposterously incompetent and delusional to even comprehend how beat you are.

and with trump all i see are well documented crimes or phrases of that ilk, im not even a supporter of the guy. the difference here is i don't need to like someone to recognize right and wrong. in a way i almost respect your intellectual deficiencies that are so egregious you remain totally oblivious to the doormat you've been denigrated to.
Oh look what we have here - yet another guy who spends all his board time defending a person he doesn't like. 😂

giphy.gif

Reactions: nytigerfan
Drop the hammer Elon! Schifty Schiff is a full blown communist and a pedo to boot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT