ADVERTISEMENT

PSA......

I'm not attacking you. Ive just observed that you dish it a bit better than you take it. And you hit the nail on the head there. It's a message board. We are mostly all more opinionated and brash here than in real life.

But that's where I don't agree. I never start anything with another poster. I will defend myself if need be.
So I don't think I dish it out.....

That's where you're wrong. I'm fine with a different opinion. I predominantly skip over a persons post who I don't agree with. It's some of you others ( you included ) who can't tolerate different thoughts and try to repeatedly shove your way of thinking down someone's throat.

Incorrect I jumped on you because you didn't think killing black people was wrong and "it might be deem offensive"to use your words.

It's a landmark at Clemson. The most recognizable building on campus. The name is Tillman Hall and that's how the country knows it and I don't feel it needs to be changed. It was named after him for his contributions to the University. You accept that and realize that it wasn't named after Tillman in an effort to glorify or celebrate things that might be deemed offensive. It just gets so tiring people.

I might like a post I'm tagged in by tigerpride. I don't initiate anything ugly about another poster. There is a difference. And by outspoken do you mean I post my opinion on a message board? That's what we do here, isn't it?
There's nothing wrong with posting your opinion, as a matter of fact it's highly encouraged so we can have proper discourse.

What is discouraged is continuously posting uninformed opinions that cause everyone else to devolve.

Incorrect I jumped on you because you didn't think killing black people was wrong and "it might be deem offensive"to use your words.

I don't think for one minute that you believe I don't think killing black people is wrong.

Please get out of here with that nonsense.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
xVbmtDk.png
@amynhop confused TI for her Facebook status update. No one does butthurt quite like you OP.

Reactions: ClemTiger9
Unfortunately there are 2 or 3 on this board, if you don't agree with them, you are an idiot and a terrible person. See the Russia thread from yesterday.

It is always the same 2 or 3 who jump straight to personal attacks.

That's a stereotypical conment. Racist

Reactions: Ron Munson
Speaking of PSA, would the female Doc Amy, consider checking my Prostate? ; )

In a recent thread, she actually asked for other posters to get off her ass.
It's because @amynhop wants to be a victim. She posts her opinions but the second anyone dares contradict her or point out the flaws in her reasoning she instantly resorts to "I'm being attacked!"

I'm still not convinced that she isn't a troll.

Reactions: nytigerfan
In a recent thread, she actually asked for other posters to get off her ass.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You have come in here, fired your shot and now you keep on with another. You were one of the biggest offenders in the Tillman thread. Kept on, wouldn't relent and even tagged me about it in another thread a day or two later. Know when someone doesn't reply, it's time to stop.

To be fair it's a two way street. @johnhugh might get on you but you show equal support for @tigerpride2 and others who constantly taunt him as well. All in alll you and i don't agree on alot but I believe you to probably be a very nice and decent person. I would just say don't be so sensitive if you are going to be as outspoken as you are.

Can i have my own pity party? I mean - you ignorant A- holes are constantly at my throat.

I don't think for one minute that you believe I don't think killing black people is wrong.

Please get out of here with that nonsense.
You make it sound like its impossible but you make statements like the one I quoted you saying. You said so own it. It's either your trolling or really believe that. So you are trolling right?

Last edited:
It's because @amynhop wants to be a victim. She posts her opinions but the second anyone dares contradict her or point out the flaws in her reasoning she instantly resorts to "I'm being attacked!"

I'm still not convinced that she isn't a troll.
I have never paid her any attention until her Tillman thread. From that thread alone, and her reaction to it, I think we all know everything we need to.

not all opinions are created equal. somebody with beliefs based in absolutely zero fact or science does not deserve to be coddled under the guise of "everyone's entitled to their opinion!" i.e. if you believe that weed is harmful or a gateway drug, despite no evidence suggesting so, you probably deserve to be called out unless you show a willingness to change your mind in the face of actual data.

I was trying to make a point from another thread where I was asked to leave because I had a different opinion. SMDH.

LOL I SEE YOU'RE STILL AN INTERNET CRYBABY. YOU WERE ASKED TO LEAVE THE THREAD BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOUR STANCE ON JUST ABOUT ANY TOPIC. THAT'S BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS POST YOUR HOT TAKES, WHICH IS YOUR RIGHT. NO ONE HATES YOU. NO ONE WANTS TO SLANDER YOU. IT'S JUST THAT WE DON'T FEEL LIKE HEARING YOUR TAKE ON WEED. IT'S NOT THOUGHT PROVOKING. IT'S NOT INSIGHTFUL. IT'S NOT FACT-BASED.

LOL I SEE YOU'RE STILL AN INTERNET CRYBABY. YOU WERE ASKED TO LEAVE THE THREAD BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOUR STANCE ON JUST ABOUT ANY TOPIC. THAT'S BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS POST YOUR HOT TAKES, WHICH IS YOUR RIGHT. NO ONE HATES YOU. NO ONE WANTS TO SLANDER YOU. IT'S JUST THAT WE DON'T FEEL LIKE HEARING YOUR TAKE ON WEED. IT'S NOT THOUGHT PROVOKING. IT'S NOT INSIGHTFUL. IT'S NOT FACT-BASED.

You say "WE" don't want to hear your take on weed. Can you speak for the entire board? It's ok to have different views/ opinions on issues. I'm always respectful and am never vicious like some here.
There are many posts I don't agree with or I think are absurd but it's not worth my time to engage. Nobody changes their mind around here. I am passionate about things I believe in. I don't perceive myself as an "internet crybaby" It's ok that you or others don't agree with me. I'm cool with that.

Have a good day Taint.

But that's where I don't agree. I never start anything with another poster. I will defend myself if need be.
So I don't think I dish it out.....

Sorry, that is not true and you are a hypocrite. The last interaction we had, I asked the board a question that had nothing to do with you and you attacked me, called me a creep and told me to go **** myself. That is not the first time you have told me to go **** myself. You also once said I should stick a sock down my throat. You can dish it but you cant take it.

Sorry, that is not true and you are a hypocrite. The last interaction we had, I asked the board a question that had nothing to do with you and you attacked me, called me a creep and told me to go **** myself. That is not the first time you have told me to go **** myself. You also once said I should stick a sock down my throat. You can dish it but you cant take it.
shhhh she's a victim dude. don't stop the narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT