ADVERTISEMENT

PSA......

You say "WE" don't want to hear your take on weed. Can you speak for the entire board? Yes. It's ok to have different views/ opinions on issues. I'm always respectful and am never vicious like some here. You just made this up.
There are many posts I don't agree with or I think are absurd but it's not worth my time to engage. Nobody changes their mind around here. I am passionate about things I believe in. I don't perceive myself as an "internet crybaby" You're the poster child for internet crybaby It's ok that you or others don't agree with me. I'm cool with that. You just made this up.

Have a good day Taint.
@amynhop you literally just fabricated this last post, and all in a response to @TAINT_PAINT. Haha. You're embarrassing yourself.

Sorry, that is not true and you are a hypocrite. The last interaction we had, I asked the board a question that had nothing to do with you and you attacked me, called me a creep and told me to go **** myself. That is not the first time you have told me to go **** myself. You also once said I should stick a sock down my throat. You can dish it but you cant take it.
Says the biggest douche on the board.

You mean the thread you're now whining about to point you had to start this thread?

The thread on an illegal drug that you participated in? I don't think someone twisted your arm to make you post in it. If you have that much of a problem with threads about the legalization of drugs then just report it.

You just have a problem when people don't kiss your rear end on every opinion you have.

Things that the mods agree with tend to stay on the wz for much longer.
Apparently. But the OP has complained how her threads have been moved - especially by one particular mod - before, so I guess they are giving her a long leash.

are you trying to get laid or something, I think shes happily married

There are 4 or 5 libs in this thread rallying around each other, high fiving and in cahoots insulting me.

Why can't Earle offer me a little support without a ridiculous comment being made?
I appreciate the support.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
There are 4 or 5 libs in this thread rallying around each other, high fiving and in cahoots insulting me?

Why can't Earle offer me a little support without a ridiculous comment being made?
they are capable of carrying on an intelligent conversation and earle never has displayed that trait. like i said, i try to give you the benefit of the doubt because i dont know you or most of the other people involved, but you make it tough. its like you live in an alternative reality with no self awareness of your contribution to the issue at hand

Reactions: ClemTiger9
they are capable of carrying on an intelligent conversation and earle never has displayed that trait. like i said, i try to give you the benefit of the doubt because i dont know you or most of the other people involved, but you make it tough. its like you live in an alternative reality with no self awareness of your contribution to the issue at hand

Thanks Howard. You're another one that sometimes doesn't know when to stop.

There are 4 or 5 libs in this thread rallying around each other, high fiving and in cahoots insulting me.

You realize every single political thread is a bunch of conservatives ganging up on the few liberals there are on this board?

there again, i have no idea how to answer that other than to say you seem to happy to take part in these conversations

I felt the need to reply to the Earle comment. Before that I hadn't responded to any of the insults. Hadn't posted a reply in 2 hours to anything. I'm not going to keep going around in circles. It's pointless.

I just want to add that if Trump said he wanted to take away the right to vote from women that Amy would probably use her last vote on him still
But you voted for Trump, so there's that.

Thanks Howard. You're another one that sometimes doesn't know when to stop.

though i'm a staunch supporter of feminism, you make me think sometimes that maybe misogynists are right about women being too emotional. get ahold of yourself, amy.

though i'm a staunch supporter of feminism, you make me think sometimes that maybe misogynists are right about women being too emotional. get ahold of yourself, amy.
blood.jpg

Name calling people who detract from your claims is support?

Lol...you're all bullies attacking me and I don't take part in personal attacks! Then she tries to dox someone. What a joke.

What are you talking about???? I never quote your post. I never reply to you. Attacking you?

ADVERTISEMENT