ADVERTISEMENT

PSA......

To be fair it's a two way street. @johnhugh might get on you but you show equal support for @tigerpride2 and others who constantly taunt him as well. All in alll you and i don't agree on alot but I believe you to probably be a very nice and decent person. I would just say don't be so sensitive if you are going to be as outspoken as you are.
Well look who is an Internet White Knight for John. He is a gentle snowflake that we shouldn't taunt.

You make it sound like its impossible but you make statements like the one I quoted you saying. You said so own it. It's either your trolling or really believe that. So you are trolling right?

Hold up, Edisto. I was busy and missed that thread. Do you mean to tell me that Amy said there's nothing wrong with killing black people? Whoa Is that a quote you posted or did you interpret it to mean that?

Last edited:
LOL I SEE YOU'RE STILL AN INTERNET CRYBABY. YOU WERE ASKED TO LEAVE THE THREAD BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOUR STANCE ON JUST ABOUT ANY TOPIC. THAT'S BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS POST YOUR HOT TAKES, WHICH IS YOUR RIGHT. NO ONE HATES YOU. NO ONE WANTS TO SLANDER YOU. IT'S JUST THAT WE DON'T FEEL LIKE HEARING YOUR TAKE ON WEED. IT'S NOT THOUGHT PROVOKING. IT'S NOT INSIGHTFUL. IT'S NOT FACT-BASED.

So if you guys already know another person's position on everything, shouldn't that person just leave the site completely? I feel like most of us pretty much know how every other poster feels about many topics. So by your logic, since you know how everyone feels already, no one need post ever. That would be a fun message board. May as well go to TOS.

giphy.gif
I'm somehow just noticing your avi. OMG, that's one of the best ones on here.

Reactions: Harrison.Booth.
Hold up, Edisto. I was busy and missed that thread. Do you mean to tell me that Amy said there's nothing wrong with killing black people? Whoa Is that a quote you posted or did you interpret it to mean that?
She didn't say those exactly words. What she said was that Tillman killing black people might be deemed offensive. Keyword might

I smelled what you were cookin

Dont care. Won natty

Seriously though. I was quoting Tombstone.

For actual trade talk there are so many agreements and partnerships out there I dont know what the actual impact of that move will be. I agree with bilateral but also think some regional agreements are beneficial as well. I am just not sure if there are others in place that impact the region if that one goes belly up or not. I am no economic expert. But China has been killing us.

Reactions: wmnesbitt
Not what I said. I only tagged you because I was talking about you. You can dish and take it. No problem there by me. She can't.
It seems to me she takes it well. I've seen her basically neuter certain posters on this board, especially one.

I think most of you get rustled because she's still here and she's getting the best of you. She ain't going nowhere. Deal with it.

Not what I said. I only tagged you because I was talking about you. You can dish and take it. No problem there by me. She can't.
It seems to me she takes it well. I've seen her basically neuter certain posters on this board, especially one.

I think most of you get rustled because she's still here and she's getting the best of you. She ain't going nowhere. Deal with it.
She's not getting the best of anyone. Memes and MAGA and towing the company line are devoid of thought.

Well look who is an Internet White Knight for John. He is a gentle snowflake that we shouldn't taunt.
Howard strikes me as a fat ass who just sits on the computer all day. Dude post way more than anybody. If he doesn't work, he could be helping a charity. But then again, this is a guy that almost poisoned his kid and then went on a drunken bender. His wife finally got in touch with him at the hospital with their poor kid, as he was partying away.

Howard strikes me as a fat ass who just sits on the computer all day. Dude post way more than anybody. If he doesn't work, he could be helping a charity. But then again, this is a guy that almost poisoned his kid and then went on a drunken bender. His wife finally got in touch with him at the hospital with their poor kid, as he was partying away.
I've admitted I'm a portly ex drunk. You're not hurting my feelings Earle. I've changed my ways. It's all good now.

I've admitted I'm a portly ex drunk. You're not hurting my feelings Earle. I've changed my ways. It's all good now.
You may think you've changed in some respects, but your still a loser. You post 10 hours a day trying your best to be ass to good people.

I'll consider the source in this one.
Your family must be proud of a fat fuk that sits on his ass all day playing a internet philosopher.
I provide a very comfortable life for them and do it on my terms. I'm a good husband and father. I literally couldn't care less what you think. You don't like my political thoughts and now you want to make it personal. Carry on.

Your family must be proud of a fat fuk that sits on his ass all day playing a internet philosopher.
Yikes. Chill bruh. Why you so mad? No need to get that personal. We've all made mistakes in our past. He's a Clemson fan so he's good in my book. Don't forget that we just won the natty.

Is that you? I think we would need a full body shot to put this conspiracy theory to bed. And of course, this does not rule out the possibility that Earle36 is a woman.

you will call me a creep in 5, 4, 3, 2...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT