ADVERTISEMENT

Rachel Maddow

Willence

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2003
Here's what she had to say about the politically motivated CDC announcement yesterday about masks

"I feel like I'm going to have to rewire myself so that when I see someone out in the world who's not wearing a mask, I don't instantly think, ‘You are a threat,’" Maddow said. "Or you are selfish or you are a Covid denier and you definitely haven't been vaccinated. I mean, we're going to have to rewire the way that we look at each other."

Two words for these people... Mental Illness.

That's all you need to know to sum up the left in America these days. Batshit crazy maniacs!

This entire time, I have never looked at anyone with or without a mask and thought of them as a threat. Then again, I also stayed in touch with the actual data and didn't listen to the idiots we have trotted around like Fauci. Going to be a long road back for this country.

Here's what she had to say about the politically motivated CDC announcement yesterday about masks

"I feel like I'm going to have to rewire myself so that when I see someone out in the world who's not wearing a mask, I don't instantly think, ‘You are a threat,’" Maddow said. "Or you are selfish or you are a Covid denier and you definitely haven't been vaccinated. I mean, we're going to have to rewire the way that we look at each other."

That's all you need to know to sum up the left in America these days. Batshit crazy maniacs!

This entire time, I have never looked at anyone with or without a mask and thought of them as a threat. Then again, I also stayed in touch with the actual data and didn't listen to the idiots we have trotted around like Fauci. Going to be a long road back for this country.

I'm not a big Maddow fan,but I'm not so sure what is bad about that. It is an adjustment to see people without masks in stores and public places after more than a year we the a global pandemic. I'm very glad to take my mask off,but it's definitely an adjustment for me too.

Really? This is what you're hysterical about today? What a drama queen you are. Did you know her partner almost died from COVID?

You are one miserable dude. you must be a real joy to be around.

Really? This is what you're hysterical about today? What a drama queen you are. Did you know her partner almost died from COVID?

I'm not hysterical about anything. I just think it's sad. But you proved your bonafides as a leftist by taking something that was stated, adding emotion to it and then exaggerating it beyond all reality. Congrats! :) Viewing people as threats and being such an alarmist is ridiculous by any measure.

You are one miserable dude. you must be a real joy to be around.

I'm actually a lot of fun. I am a very happy person and find joy in every day. You're welcome to call some time and we can talk and you'll quickly realize that. It isn't like my number isn't shared tons of times on this site.

The irony isn't lost on me that you're saying I'm no fun when I'm talking about a person being completely off her rocker with regard to people returning to normal life so they can live again. I'm just not sure how you say the things you say unless you're getting it off a cue card or just don't think very often. I suspect it's some of both.

Last edited:
I'm not hysterical about anything. I just think it's sad. But you proved your bonafides as a leftist by taking something that was stated, adding emotion to it and then exaggerating it beyond all reality. Congrats! :) Viewing people as threats and being such an alarmist is ridiculous by any measure.
I'm exaggerating? These were your words ya freak "Batshit crazy maniacs!" because up to this point she's right - the anti-maskers have typically been anti-science right wing nuts but she's just saying that now, you won't be able to tell the difference, so she'll have to adjust to that. That's radical to you? If so, YOU may be the REAL problem.

Last edited:
I'm exaggerating? These were your words ya freak "Batshit crazy maniacs!" because up to this point she's right - the anti-maskers have typically been anti-science right wing nuts but she's just saying that now, you won't be able to tell the difference, so she'll have to adjust to that. That's radical to you? If so, YOU may be the REAL problem.
Not everyone that challenged the mask mandates and lockdowns were right wing nuts. Plenty of left wing nuts also in that camp

Reactions: 92TigerME
Not everyone that challenged the mask mandates and lockdowns were right wing nuts. Plenty of left wing nuts also in that camp
EVERYTHING is always even-steven in your world ;-)

Have a good weekend

EVERYTHING is always even-steven in your world ;-)

Have a good weekend
I’m just saying, lots of folks were outspoken about it. I think it’s more of a personality trait than a political affiliation

She wasn't right. Not in any way really. She was a total freaked out alarmist. The president wearing a mask for his entire presidency when he's vaccinated is anti-science. So is his VP kissing her husband through a mask when they are both vaccinated. Don't talk to me about science if you're on the left side. Very rarely do they follow science. Not saying all these mask conspiracy folks are much better but the party that claims to "follow the science" almost never does. Instead, they manipulate the science to suit their agenda. The list of times this has happened is almost endless. Stop being a lemming!

Nobody has been anti-science. Did you do any mask science? No.

You're like everyone else, you listen to who you trust. You didn't do any science.

Stop saying science. It makes you sound like an idiot.

You know. I was at an event this weekend and 95% were without masks. And you know what, it felt absolutely normal. I had to remind myself that oh yeah we were all wearing masks a week ago.

going back to normal is going to be easy, no matter what the fearmongerers say in public. It is proven time and again they dont really believe what they say in public. Newsomes dinner, to Gretchens FL trips, to whatever other examples you want.

going back will be effortless. Sure there will be a few that will continue to wear masks and some for good reason. But the masses have been working hard to follow these masks, distancing protocols, and whatever else.

but how easy will most find it normal to just reach out their hand and give their neighbor a handshake again.

Nobody has been anti-science. Did you do any mask science? No.

You're like everyone else, you listen to who you trust. You didn't do any science.

Stop saying science. It makes you sound like an idiot.
Listen man, I'm really getting fed up with your need to be a look at me, I know better than the experts asshat, as a symbol of your loyalty to a demented ex-president who rejects expertise and science, because it interfered with his re-election scheme. You hate COVID and Fauci because they represent a reality that you reject. You blame them for his loss without recognizing that he sabotaged himself by his dismissal of the above. You feel you don't have any control because of the experts that you blame for your fear and anxiety, so you lash out in anger at the "elites" that you feel are threatening your rights to be a foul, hate-filled contrarian. Well how about you just get the fvck over it and just be a good citizen so we can get this pandemic behind us a quickly as possible? You're not doing anybody any good by continuing your stupid gaslighting campaign to dismiss the things that will make this world better for everybody. We get it, you're a rebel,- a real badass. Well guess what - we don't give a shit, so how bout being part of the solution so we can get back to normal? You've had your say, we've heard your nonsense a thousand times already. Now grow the fvck up so we can move on. Enough!

Listen man, I'm really getting fed up with your need to be a look at me, I know better than the experts asshat, as a symbol of your loyalty to a demented ex-president who rejects expertise and science, because it interfered with his re-election scheme. You hate COVID and Fauci because they represent a reality that you reject. You blame them for his loss without recognizing that he sabotaged himself by his dismissal of the above. You feel you don't have any control because of the experts that you blame for your fear and anxiety, so you lash out in anger at the "elites" that you feel are threatening your rights to be a foul, hate-filled contrarian. Well how about you just get the fvck over it and just be a good citizen so we can get this pandemic behind us a quickly as possible? You're not doing anybody any good by continuing your stupid gaslighting campaign to dismiss the things that will make this world better for everybody. We get it, you're a rebel,- a real badass. Well guess what - we don't give a shit, so how bout being part of the solution so we can get back to normal? You've had your say, we've heard your nonsense a thousand times already. Now grow the fvck up so we can move on. Enough!
Looks like someone is in a bad mood today. Says more about you when you go off on a name calling triad.

First of all, what I think of Trump has nothing to do with not wanting to take the vaccine. If you remember, Trump asked everyone to take the vaccine. The reality about covid is that hospitals are miss characterizing deaths due to covid and people who test positive and the media are scaring people into believing the disease is more deadly than the flu.

Looks like someone is in a bad mood today. Says more about you when you go off on a name calling triad.

First of all, what I think of Trump has nothing to do with not wanting to take the vaccine. If you remember, Trump asked everyone to take the vaccine. The reality about covid is that hospitals are miss characterizing deaths due to covid and people who test positive and the media are scaring people into believing the disease is more deadly than the flu.
Yeah, we've heard this already. Regardless, it's still an issue that we need to put behind us. How are you helping?

Yeah, we've heard this already. Regardless, it's still an issue that we need to put behind us. How are you helping?

It's a manufactured issue to get rid of Trump. Now that he's gone, they want it to go away and they can't. Don't worry. The Democrats are in charge now and they will do "Whatever It Takes" to stay in power.

It's a manufactured issue to get rid of Trump. Now that he's gone, they want it to go away and they can't. Don't worry. The Democrats are in charge now and they will do "Whatever It Takes" to stay in power.
While you listen to Doctor Trump and random twitter flakes, this sheeple is doing his part to make this pandemic a part of the past so we can get back to normal. You should thank the people that are making this possible for you while you play with your tinfoil toys and dwell on absurd conspiracy theories. Keep up the good work and enjoy the likes you get from @TigerGrowls!

While you listen to Doctor Trump and random twitter flakes, this sheeple is doing his part to make this pandemic a part of the past so we can get back to normal. You should thank the people that are making this possible for you while you play with your tinfoil toys and dwell on absurd conspiracy theories. Keep up the good work and enjoy the likes you get from @TigerGrowls!

One like from @TigerGrowls restores my energy level to 100% again. Each post from you brings it down just 3% so keep working.

I'm not a big Maddow fan,but I'm not so sure what is bad about that. It is an adjustment to see people without masks in stores and public places after more than a year we the a global pandemic. I'm very glad to take my mask off,but it's definitely an adjustment for me too.
To each his own, not telling you how to feel, because that would be...ah stupid.
My point would be, I have been on this earth for just over 50 years and spent this last year getting used to seeing people with mask covering their face. It's not even remotely hard for me, to see people without mask.
People act like its the opposite way around??

It's been fascinating to see how a simple minuscule, virtually invisible molecule/germ has been the impetus and tool to divide our nation so. It was coming, this divide.
It's not nearly over yet. The pot is past simmering.

Sad to see how a tiny virus........reacting to the individual genome of a person however it can/does/would/will.... has been at the root of exposing so much intolerance, even hate.

Covid will never go away.
It will gain exposure to every living person (except maybe in a 3rd world country).
You cannot hide, but some think they can run from it, and it will all be gone one day.
Then things will be normal. You know, like Toto and his partner back to Kansas.

You will come face to face with your mortality many times in your life.
Some you may recognize, but the vast majority you never see. Nor, how close an event you did not meet came to ending your life.

Consequently, you go on living.
Ignorant of the times you came close to death.

Such it is, maybe, with this 'pandemic'.

Except, far too many gave up on 'living' very quickly and suddenly, with a well nurtured and developed paranoia being the stimulus.

As I said: you can run, but you cannot hide.

There is no cure for a mutating virus.
It comes back.
Again.
And, again.

How long are people willing to twist and remake their lives, co-existing with fear, when running from an invisible foe for which there is no permanent cure?

So now wearing a mask is about protecting yourself and not others. Additionally, getting vaccinated is about protecting yourself not others.

I recall a Bob Woodward interview with Trump being released just a week or two before campaigning started (no political motivation there at all) for the 2020 election where lots of people on the left got their whitey tighties all twisted when he intentionally mislead the American people so as not to stoke fear and to ensure calm.

Yet soooooo many people are ok with flip flop Fauci doing the exact same thing.........

I recall a Bob Woodward interview with Trump being released just a week or two before campaigning started (no political motivation there at all) for the 2020 election where lots of people on the left got their whitey tighties all twisted when he intentionally mislead the American people so as not to stoke fear and to ensure calm.

Yet soooooo many people are ok with flip flop Fauci doing the exact same thing.........
There are very few 'Americans' any more.

You're left, liberal, LBGwhatever, right, conservative, radical or woke.
Maybe some combination of those, plus a couple of others.

It's now about me an MY way and anything else is wrong.

Agendas, lies, news that is anything but unbiased, back door corporate deals and, of course, the internet evil that is closing in on all of us............with government applause; cause they can use it too.

I don't want another World War like those we lived through, ever.
And, yes, there are some serious, horrible and regrettable lesser wars since.

I only bring those up because, despite the tragedy, massive loss of lives, on and on...

They brought people together.
As............... Americans.

Willl we ever see that again this side of life?
I'm afraid not.

At least we got Clemson.

Go Tigers!

There are very few 'Americans' any more.

You're left, liberal, LBGwhatever, right, conservative, radical or woke.
Maybe some combination of those, plus a couple of others.

It's now about me an MY way and anything else is wrong.

Agendas, lies, news that is anything but unbiased, back door corporate deals and, of course, the internet evil that is closing in on all of us............with government applause; cause they can use it too.

I don't want another World War like those we lived through, ever.
And, yes, there are some serious, horrible and regrettable lesser wars since.

I only bring those up because, despite the tragedy, massive loss of lives, on and on...

They brought people together.
As............... Americans.

Willl we ever see that again this side of life?
I'm afraid not.

At least we got Clemson.

Go Tigers!

I'm not sure we have football anymore. We may not make it that long. We've gone too far to the left.

Reactions: tigerworx

Yes, you nailed it Jake! In other news - a nickel is the same thing as a $20 dollar bill! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT