ADVERTISEMENT

Radicalization in America

What I find laughable about talking about radicals is that the goalposts are totally dependent on the posters

For example I am a Conservative Supply Side Economic Person Believing in Equal Opportunity and Meritocracy

I do not believe in forced DEI or the fake environmentalist groups

So just having said that theres a cluster of folks who would say I am radical as they want to normalize their behavior instead of saying my behavior is better

What I find laughable about talking about radicals is that the goalposts are totally dependent on the posters

For example I am a Conservative Supply Side Economic Person Believing in Equal Opportunity and Meritocracy

So just having said that theres a cluster of folks who would say I am radical as they want to normalize their behavior instead of saying my behavior is better

Chopping your dad’s head off because you’ve been brainwashed to think that the federal govt is evil and Biden is destroying America would count, right?

Reactions: dpic73
Chopping your dad’s head off because you’ve been brainwashed to think that the federal govt is evil and Biden is destroying America would count, right?
This is a guy who insists that the maga weirdo that broke into Nancy's house and beat her husband with a hammer was really Paul's lover. You'll get nowhere with that mean ole derangible.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger

the fact that you think that is an appropriate response to the OP says a lot about who you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT