ADVERTISEMENT

Ramaswamy For Vice President

does he know how to certify a democratically elected successor? if so, we don't need him.

Reactions: yoshi121374
This guy is sharp y'all. Knows the issue and is a world class communicator. He will make a fine Vice President for Trump which will set him up for the presidency in 2028.

Additionally, he just won his lawsuit against the WEF.

Gee, I don't know @OleFastball. He doesn't agree with killing babies in the womb. He doesn't agree with children less than 18 chopping/adding parts to their bodies. He won't stay silent, so that in of itself is a detriment to these evil people.

All of the board "fairies" are laughing at you, which means, if you believe in GOD, you're probably on the right track.

They can't spell GOD, so they certainly don't believe in HIM.

Gee, I don't know @OleFastball. He doesn't agree with killing babies in the womb. He doesn't agree with children less than 18 chopping/adding parts to their bodies. He won't stay silent, so that in of itself is a detriment to these evil people.

All of the board "fairies" are laughing at you, which means, if you believe in GOD, you're probably on the right track.

Says the angry insurrectionist in God drag

You people aren't fooling anybody, we know you love him because he said he'd pardon your felonious ex-Presiturnip

He is tied at the top with Scott , DeSantis for my vote

I still am believing Trump will be tge nominee and I will volunteer to deliver the millions of illegal ballots late at night to beat the millions of illegal Democratic ballots I am expecting

No person on earth deserves the persection Trump has endured and he deserves to be on top snd crush the evil in Washington

And for those that believe GOD is dog spelled backwards

Don’t worry about your wardrobe for Hell

It is furnished

Says the angry insurrectionist in God drag

You people aren't fooling anybody, we know you love him because he said he'd pardon your felonious ex-Presiturnip
What are you talking about Tinkerbell? What is GOD drag? I don't even know what that means. I guess it could be because I think like a MAN.

Maybe you can ask your mom, since you obviously weren't raised with any balls.

Trump will be your next president, and there is not a F88king thing you can do about it.

Go ahead and write that down inbred.

Explain how you love to discuss God, but are a Trump disciple.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
He is tied at the top with Scott , DeSantis for my vote

I still am believing Trump will be tge nominee and I will volunteer to deliver the millions of illegal ballots late at night to beat the millions of illegal Democratic ballots I am expecting

No person on earth deserves the persection Trump has endured and he deserves to be on top snd crush the evil in Washington

And for those that believe GOD is dog spelled backwards

Don’t worry about your wardrobe for Hell

It is furnished
Only one candidate for me. I like Scott, but in my opinion, NO senator should ever be elected POTUS. They have never had to make the tough decisions. If they haven't been a Gov, they've always been using someone else's money.

Explain how you love to discuss God, but are a Trump disciple.
I believe in GOD.

I'm not a Trump disciple. I have never given one cent to his campaign, or any other. There is no sign in my yard (I had an AMERICAN flag flying until the storm blew it down). I don't go to rallies. I don't protest.

I am an American. Not Irish American, Scotish American, Asian American...just a plain ole American. I won the lottery when I was born in the greatest country GOD ever created. Then you libfu*k/communist showed up. You spend every waking moment of the day trying to tear down what others have fought and died to give to you.

Trump was the absolute best POTUS of my lifetime. He said what he was going to do and by and large he did it despite push back from libs like yourself and Rinos who are compromised as well.

You love Joe, because like him, you have no moral compass (look at your username--if I'm not mistaken there has been talk before about you appropriating-whatever that means). The ends justify the means with you. Outside of possibly paying taxes, you've never done anything for this country. You depend on others to make sure you/your family live in a secure environment to spew your drivel/hatred/insanity/lunacy.

GOD knows you couldn't do that for yourself, so HE provides people like me who sacrifice on your behalf to keep this country safe.

What are you talking about Tinkerbell? What is GOD drag? I don't even know what that means. I guess it could be because I think like a MAN.

Maybe you can ask your mom, since you obviously weren't raised with any balls.

Trump will be your next president, and there is not a F88king thing you can do about it.

Go ahead and write that down inbred.
You never seem to understand what I'm talking about you poor thing. I'll simplify it for you. You love to talk about God while worshipping the most amoral, least Christian like demon ever to hold office. If you do make it to the pearly gates, I suspect you'll have some splaining to do. But they'll probably slam the door in your face.

Walk me through the electoral math for Trump to win in 2024. Of the states he lost in 2020, which will he turn? Will he lose any that he won? What’s the final electoral talley including named swing states?

Last edited:
This guy is sharp y'all. Knows the issue and is a world class communicator. He will make a fine Vice President for Trump which will set him up for the presidency in 2028.

Additionally, he just won his lawsuit against the WEF.

I like Vivek but I personally would love to see Byron Donald's on the ticket. He has what it takes imo.

Reactions: OleFastball
I like Vivek but I personally would love to see Byron Donald's on the ticket. He has what it takes imo.
Both are well spoken and solid on the issues. I’d be fine with either. But Vivek seems to be a great communicator and might have a very slight edge.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Both are well spoken and solid on the issues. I’d be fine with either. But Vivek seems to be a great communicator and might have a very slight edge.
Why vice president? Who are we making president in this scenario?

Wouldn't we assume someone educated would be well spoken???? What's different about these two candidates that makes this worth a mention as if you were surprised? Hmmm?

200w.gif

Wouldn't we assume someone educated would be well spoken???? What's different about these two candidates that makes this worth a mention as if you were surprised? Hmmm?
kamalala is educated but she is not well-spoken

Trump is the 2024 Republican nominee. Just accept it.
^^^^huge Biden fan, clearly, because a trump nomination = Biden victory in 2024.

You could literally run a can of tennis balls not named Donald trump and it would beat Biden. Yet, you dipshits are hellbent on losing.

You never seem to understand what I'm talking about you poor thing. I'll simplify it for you. You love to talk about God while worshipping the most amoral, least Christian like demon ever to hold office. If you do make it to the pearly gates, I suspect you'll have some splaining to do. But they'll probably slam the door in your face.
I don't understand you because you don't make sense. No need to simplify it for me when you don't know what you are talking about. You think you are so educated, but you know little. You're a peon.

I don't worship any man. Everything you say is a lie, but somehow you believe it--is it, because you are that stupid Tinkerbell, or do you really believe it?

You say "Trump is the least Christian like demon ever to hold office" while you support killing babies by abortion, LGBTQXYZ+++, pedophiles, human trafficking because of the border crisis that your guy created, ole Joe and all the crap his family is involved in, Obama, Nancy Pelosi, the Clintons, and I could continue this list until the end of time.

You, and people like you, remind me of a piece of scat that I scrape off my shoe.

You, and people like you, can NEVER get on your "high horse morality train" with me. Fix your own house first, but you will never do that because you don't believe in GOD.

I'm sure I will have things to answer for when I reach the "pearly gates", but I'm sure you'll have more because you mock it.

Good luck Tinkerbell.

Walk me through the electoral math for Trump to win in 2024. Of the states he lost in 2020, which will he turn? Will he lose any that he won? What’s the final electoral talley including named swing states?
As you current resident likes to say when asked about his fitness for office......just watch.

I will not walk you through anything!

You still think the 2020 election was on the up-and-up despite mountains of evidence to the contrary, and all of the unconstitutional laws that were broken to make it happen. State, after state, after state, did things that violated their own state laws, and federal law.

Do you think the 2020 election was fair? Do you think no laws were broken? Do you think ole Joe got 81 million votes?

I'm just trying to figure out how stupid you really are.

This is what happens every single election. Pubs allow Demoncrats to say who is on the Pub ticket. The media pushes who they think will be easiest to beat.

I may be mistaken, but I believe in SC they allow dems to vote in the republican primary. They have a vote in who they will vote against in the general election.

I believe in GOD.

I'm not a Trump disciple. I have never given one cent to his campaign, or any other. There is no sign in my yard (I had an AMERICAN flag flying until the storm blew it down). I don't go to rallies. I don't protest.

I am an American. Not Irish American, Scotish American, Asian American...just a plain ole American. I won the lottery when I was born in the greatest country GOD ever created. Then you libfu*k/communist showed up. You spend every waking moment of the day trying to tear down what others have fought and died to give to you.

Trump was the absolute best POTUS of my lifetime. He said what he was going to do and by and large he did it despite push back from libs like yourself and Rinos who are compromised as well.

You love Joe, because like him, you have no moral compass (look at your username--if I'm not mistaken there has been talk before about you appropriating-whatever that means). The ends justify the means with you. Outside of possibly paying taxes, you've never done anything for this country. You depend on others to make sure you/your family live in a secure environment to spew your drivel/hatred/insanity/lunacy.

GOD knows you couldn't do that for yourself, so HE provides people like me who sacrifice on your behalf to keep this country safe.

Trump was the best president of your lifetime? Are you 6 years old?

I will not walk you through anything!

You still think the 2020 election was on the up-and-up despite mountains of evidence to the contrary, and all of the unconstitutional laws that were broken to make it happen. State, after state, after state, did things that violated their own state laws, and federal law.

Do you think the 2020 election was fair? Do you think no laws were broken? Do you think ole Joe got 81 million votes?

I'm just trying to figure out how stupid you really are.

Lololol. A guy like you calling a guy like me stupid. Any sort of comparison in that category would be embarrassing for you.

Look pal, let’s say you’re right about 2020 (even though nothing has been proven despite countless lawsuits and investigations). I’m not going to convince you otherwise.

So what happened in 2022? More dominion voting machine manipulation? More 4am ballot dumps? They pulled it off again? Because Trump endorsed candidates failed spectacularly in key swing states.

Trump-backed Oz lost to a stroked out, hoodie wearing moron.

Trump-backed Lake lost in AZ.

Trump-backed Walker lost a state where the R governor won by a lot. So one candidate distance themself from Trump and won big. One hitched themself to Trump and lost in a red state. Hmmmm.

So how the heck do you expect Trump to flip back these swing states (and others) in 2024? He’s less popular than he was in 2020. That’s a fact. Even people like me - 2 time Trump voters - have jumped out of that dumpster fire.

You don’t want to walk through the math because there is not a feasible path for Trump. You know it somewhere in the tiny part of your brain capable of logical thought, but your big, Neanderthal emotional mass that makes you jump out of your recliner in excitement at truth social posts seems to be running things.

You consider yourself intelligent yet you post this:

"Trump-backed Oz lost to a stroked out, hoodie wearing moron.

Trump-backed Lake lost in AZ."

Good gracious, how stupid are you? You actually believe what you posted, so I actually feel sorry for you.

Yet, I am a guy like me, calling a guy like you stupid. I'll do the comparison whenever you're ready. I'm very comfortable in who I am, so I'm not scared.

You consider yourself intelligent yet you post this:

"Trump-backed Oz lost to a stroked out, hoodie wearing moron.

Trump-backed Lake lost in AZ."

Good gracious, how stupid are you? You actually believe what you posted, so I actually feel sorry for you.

Yet, I am a guy like me, calling a guy like you stupid. I'll do the comparison whenever you're ready. I'm very comfortable in who I am, so I'm not scared.

Those are facts. Probably need to learn to deal with that, and the more you post the dumber you appear.

Donald Trump has no chance in a General election and you morons just won't believe facts.

Reactions: dpic73
I don't understand you because you don't make sense. No need to simplify it for me when you don't know what you are talking about. You think you are so educated, but you know little. You're a peon.

I don't worship any man. Everything you say is a lie, but somehow you believe it--is it, because you are that stupid Tinkerbell, or do you really believe it?

You say "Trump is the least Christian like demon ever to hold office" while you support killing babies by abortion, LGBTQXYZ+++, pedophiles, human trafficking because of the border crisis that your guy created, ole Joe and all the crap his family is involved in, Obama, Nancy Pelosi, the Clintons, and I could continue this list until the end of time.

You, and people like you, remind me of a piece of scat that I scrape off my shoe.

You, and people like you, can NEVER get on your "high horse morality train" with me. Fix your own house first, but you will never do that because you don't believe in GOD.

I'm sure I will have things to answer for when I reach the "pearly gates", but I'm sure you'll have more because you mock it.

Good luck Tinkerbell.
What a dumbass, country-fried hayseed you are Hambone.

Talking about making no sense - the only thing a reader can pick up from your posts is that you're full of hatred and that's the main reason you think Trump was a great Presidunce. He hated the same people you did and you want him back in power so he can exact revenge against all your imaginary enemies. That's not what a good person would want for this country. A good person would want a President who's a good human being with a positive outlook, a unifying message and plans that would benefit the entire population. You want a President who will destroy this country with his vengeful wrath. Is that what Jesus would want?

What a dumbass, country-fried hayseed you are Hambone.

Talking about making no sense - the only thing a reader can pick up from your posts is that you're full of hatred and that's the main reason you think Trump was a great Presidunce. He hated the same people you did and you want him back in power so he can exact revenge against all your imaginary enemies. That's not what a good person would want for this country. A good person would want a President who's a good human being with a positive outlook, a unifying message and plans that would benefit the entire population. You want a President who will destroy this country with his vengeful wrath. Is that what Jesus would want?
Yet you love JOE. Good human being---NOT! Positive outlook---NOT! Unifying message---NOT! Plans that would benefit the entire population---NOT!

With Joe, Inflation---CHECK! Higher gas prices---CHECK! Illegal immigration---CHECK! Never mind the fact that he sold out the entire country to China and any other country that would send him and his crack head son money---CHECK!

I can go on and on, you freaking imbicile.

Everything you accuse Trump of being, Joe is exactly that.

If breathing was not an involuntary response, you would cease to exist. You are that stupid.

Yet you love JOE. Good human being---NOT! Positive outlook---NOT! Unifying message---NOT! Plans that would benefit the entire population---NOT!

With Joe, Inflation---CHECK! Higher gas prices---CHECK! Illegal immigration---CHECK! Never mind the fact that he sold out the entire country to China and any other country that would send him and his crack head son money---CHECK!

I can go on and on, you freaking imbicile.

Everything you accuse Trump of being, Joe is exactly that.

If breathing was not an involuntary response, you would cease to exist. You are that stupid.
If you're going to call someone an imbecile, you should at least know how to spell it 😂

All of the above is either a lie or irrelevant to this conversation. I don't worship any politicians and it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if Joe didn't run and someone else won the primary, as long as they were competent. I want the best option for our country, you want the worst and you've narrowed it down to one amoral, vindictive devil and you'll follow him to hell if he tells you to. So stop pretending you're a good person with high morals. We can see through the charade.

I don't support the current state of affairs but anything is better than Trump.

I'll be voting for Nikki Haley.
"I'll be voting for Nikki Haley". Another establishment pub. hahahahahaha Keep wasting your vote.

Why is anything better than Trump? Where did he touch you?

I can't imagine being as dumb as you are. You might as well vote for a ham sandwich or Asa Hutchison. They both have as much chance of winning. They couldn't even win a primary in a county in SC. Not one county, but you do you Boo.

Embarrassing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT