ADVERTISEMENT

Ramaswamy For Vice President

"I'll be voting for Nikki Haley". Another establishment pub. hahahahahaha Keep wasting your vote.

Why is anything better than Trump? Where did he touch you?

I can't imagine being as dumb as you are. You might as well vote for a ham sandwich or Asa Hutchison. They both have as much chance of winning. They couldn't even win a primary in a county in SC. Not one county, but you do you Boo.

Embarrassing.
😅 🤣😂

If you're going to call someone an imbecile, you should at least know how to spell it 😂

All of the above is either a lie or irrelevant to this conversation. I don't worship any politicians and it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if Joe didn't run and someone else won the primary, as long as they were competent. I want the best option for our country, you want the worst and you've narrowed it down to one amoral, vindictive devil and you'll follow him to hell if he tells you to. So stop pretending you're a good person with high morals. We can see through the charade.
Typical Tinkerbell. You lost so let's now change the subject. I don't care how I spelled it. You knew what I was saying. You should also know there are these things called "paragraphs"- you should look it up.

"I don't worship any politicians and it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if Joe didn't run and someone else won the primary, as long as they were competent". You worship democrats. You support them regardless of how absurd, immoral, corrupt, or distasteful their ideas are.

You agree with Trump getting impeached/indicted time and again for no reason because he is running as a Pub.

I'll put my character and morals up against yours any single day. The problem with you is, you would change who you are in a split second if you thought you could gain from it. You have no foundation or true beliefs. You have no moral compass. You're just a pathetic human. That's just who you are, and how you were raised.

Typical Tinkerbell. You lost so let's now change the subject. I don't care how I spelled it. You knew what I was saying. You should also know there are these things called "paragraphs"- you should look it up.

"I don't worship any politicians and it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if Joe didn't run and someone else won the primary, as long as they were competent". You worship democrats. You support them regardless of how absurd, immoral, corrupt, or distasteful their ideas are.

You agree with Trump getting impeached/indicted time and again for no reason because he is running as a Pub.

I'll put my character and morals up against yours any single day. The problem with you is, you would change who you are in a split second if you thought you could gain from it. You have no foundation or true beliefs. You have no moral compass. You're just a pathetic human. That's just who you are, and how you were raised.
Hambone, have you been eating those cow patty shrooms again? I support what's best for the majority of the country. You want what's worst for the majority of the country, because terrorizing your imaginary enemies is the ONLY policy you give two shits about, like the rest of the minority magaloons.

And LMAO at Trump being indicted for "no reason". He didn't have to be a deranged, anti-American criminal, he chose to be one, and the fact that you still avidly support him after what he's done since the election says everything about your character - everything! You are the worst of us.

F2ytg7aWYAAv4hM

Hambone, have you been eating those cow patty shrooms again? I support what's best for the majority of the country. You want what's worst for the majority of the country, because terrorizing your imaginary enemies is the ONLY policy you give two shits about, like the rest of the minority magaloons.

And LMAO at Trump being indicted for "no reason". He didn't have to be a deranged, anti-American criminal, he chose to be one, and the fact that you still avidly support him after what he's done since the election says everything about your character - everything! You are the worst of us.

F2ytg7aWYAAv4hM
I see people like you Tinkerbell, and I just have to laugh, because you are such a loathsome individual. You think you speak for the majority of people in the country when I'm pretty sure if you're married, you don't even run your own house. The person with the penis does.

Take Trump out of it, but I just know more than 50% (majority) just love paying an extra $1.50 for every gallon of gas they purchase. They also love an extra 20-50% every time they go to the grocery store. Interest rates are just fine too. You need to pay off those credit cards you have that are maxed out at $500. Illegal immigration is not a problem--just ask another Democrat--Eric Adams. I know you put your "money where your mouth is" and there are many illegals living with you as we speak.

Every policy you support hurts ALL Americans, yet somehow you think you should brag about it.

You support a guy whole heartedly that can't complete a sentence, ride a bike, or walk up steps. You probably even think he is running the country.

Now, get off your computer, and get some rest so you'll feel well for the Drag show breakfast you have planned.

I see people like you Tinkerbell, and I just have to laugh, because you are such a loathsome individual. You think you speak for the majority of people in the country when I'm pretty sure if you're married, you don't even run your own house. The person with the penis does.

Take Trump out of it, but I just know more than 50% (majority) just love paying an extra $1.50 for every gallon of gas they purchase. They also love an extra 20-50% every time they go to the grocery store. Interest rates are just fine too. You need to pay off those credit cards you have that are maxed out at $500. Illegal immigration is not a problem--just ask another Democrat--Eric Adams. I know you put your "money where your mouth is" and there are many illegals living with you as we speak.

Every policy you support hurts ALL Americans, yet somehow you think you should brag about it.

You support a guy whole heartedly that can't complete a sentence, ride a bike, or walk up steps. You probably even think he is running the country.

Now, get off your computer, and get some rest so you'll feel well for the Drag show breakfast you have planned.
None of that means anyone wants to (or will) turn out to vote for another geriatric dipshit that can’t speak.

If by this stage in your life, you still don't understand that gas prices have nothing to do with who the President is, there's nothing else I can say that you'll understand.

But for the record, the last election wasn't about Biden, it was about the options presented, which basically meant choosing between democracy or an institution destroying, authoritarian sociopath, so the choice was easy. And you're damn right if that means I have to pay more for my eggs to keep my country from turning into Russia, I'd pay quadruple to keep that from happening.

See you at the drag brunch LadyKnowsNothingatAll and please don't wear that burlap gown.

If by this stage in your life, you still don't understand that gas prices have nothing to do with who the President is, there's nothing else I can say that you'll understand.

But for the record, the last election wasn't about Biden, it was about the options presented, which basically meant choosing between democracy or an institution destroying, authoritarian sociopath, so the choice was easy. And you're damn right if that means I have to pay more for my eggs to keep my country from turning into Russia, I'd pay quadruple to keep that from happening.

See you at the drag brunch LadyKnowsNothingatAll and please don't wear that burlap gown.
Obama - gas price up.
Trump - gas price down.
Biden- gas price up.

It's that simple. China Joe owns every bit if this disaster.

Obama - gas price up.
Trump - gas price down.
Biden- gas price up.

It's that simple. China Joe owns every bit if this disaster.
The economy was in the shitter when Trump left office and NOBODY WAS DRIVING - derp

Why do you keep pretending? You are who you are. You support things that you publicly say are wrong. You're a hypocrite. That's who you are. That's how you were raised.

You still believe 81 million votes. The only thing saving you from Russia is people like me. You believe in communist principles. That's who you are. That's the way you were raised.

Keep paying more for those eggs and gas though. You should be proud of what you do for this country.

You consider yourself intelligent yet you post this:

"Trump-backed Oz lost to a stroked out, hoodie wearing moron.

Trump-backed Lake lost in AZ."

Good gracious, how stupid are you? You actually believe what you posted, so I actually feel sorry for you.

Yet, I am a guy like me, calling a guy like you stupid. I'll do the comparison whenever you're ready. I'm very comfortable in who I am, so I'm not scared.

Hold on. Do you not believe Oz and Lake lost their elections? Are they currently senators in secret or did the dems pull off once-in-a-lifetime voter fraud for a second consecutive election in multiple states?

If it’s fraud, why was Kemp not a victim of voter fraud yet Walker was, on the same ballots in the same state? That’s some next level vote manipulation.

Hold on. Do you not believe Oz and Lake lost their elections? Are they currently senators in secret or did the dems pull off once-in-a-lifetime voter fraud for a second consecutive election in multiple states?

If it’s fraud, why was Kemp not a victim of voter fraud yet Walker was, on the same ballots in the same state? That’s some next level vote manipulation.
Pre filled out fake ballots tossed into the count at the end tailored to create the desired narrative.

No it truly isn't. One of us knows what we are talking about and has a clear understanding alongside firsthand knowledge of how this works.

The other one of us doesn't.

Are you also a certified election official in your state, or no?
What is your fricking credentials? Working in the political business does not make you an expert on how a corrupt county might handle and count votes. You are not involved in that process. It is a public fact that thousands of ballots were filled out in 2020 in the crucial swing states where the potus was the only office filled out and all were for Biden. That is very concerning and should have been investigated.

What is your fricking credentials? Working in the political business does not make you an expert on how a corrupt county might handle and count votes. You are not involved in that process. It is a public fact that thousands of ballots were filled out in 2020 in the crucial swing states where the potus was the only office filled out and all were for Biden. That is very concerning and should have been investigated.

It doesn't need to be investigated because it's literally impossible. As I said, you must be a certified election official in your state, like I am in Colorado. Or no?

What you are claiming is objectively untrue. And you can go look yourself. Go find the cast vote records from every county in the country, and you can sort them. They are simple excel spreadsheets, generally.

Find the patterns and proof. It's all public.

Or, since the cvrs have been public since December of 2020 and nobody has found any evidence of this anywhere. you are making idiotic unfounded claims.

Honestly man, some of your claims are harder to disprove and require a nuanced understanding of how this works (though not that difficult). This one is akin to arguing with me that the sky is red. The proof that this didn't happen is public.

It doesn't need to be investigated because it's literally impossible. As I said, you must be a certified election official in your state, like I am in Colorado. Or no?
Do you count votes? Do you shepherd custody of ballots? It would be very easy to insert fake ballots into the count when corrupt officials are involved at crucial County locations. This is not possible over most of the country but it is in Maricopa County and some of the other dem run counties in the swing states.

The ballots once again are collected months in advance from being mailed to fake addresses for fake people and then collected. They are then filled out and available to use if needed.

The ballots once again are collected months in advance from being mailed to fake addresses for fake people and then collected. They are then filled out and available to use if needed.

Jesus Christ.

I'm done.

None of this is possible. You have no idea what you are talking about. ****ing ballots aren't even printed "months in advance". ****.

Pre filled out fake ballots tossed into the count at the end tailored to create the desired narrative.

So they were able to do that in 2022 even after armies of people investigated 2020 and monitored 2022 for irregularities? And without being caught, producing any evidence or anyone involved singing? I mean you have to tip your cap to them if so.

So they were able to do that in 2022 even after armies of people investigated 2020 and monitored 2022 for irregularities? And without being caught, producing any evidence or anyone involved singing? I mean you have to tip your cap to them if so.

The absurdity of the allegation, as you are pointing out, is relevant. But even more so, again, this is not only literally impossible but the cast vote records (which are public) would very quickly and easily show a pattern if this were the case. Of course, they do not.

The absurdity of the allegation, as you are pointing out, is relevant. But even more so, again, this is not only literally impossible but the cast vote records (which are public) would very quickly and easily show a pattern if this were the case. Of course, they do not.

It’s sooooo frustrating. Watching people on “my side” per se, demonstrate double digit IQ level stupidity. A complete inability to execute cogent thought processes. They don’t understand how dumb they are.

I mean, you have this allornothing guy calling me stupid. A clear Neanderthal level thinker. Maybe an average Joe among his hayseed circle of mouthbreathers. And they think they understand more than everyone else in the country.

These are stupid people. Small brains. Easily manipulated. Perfectly ripe for the con they have fallen for.

She should get a refund for whatever she paid for her “education”.

The school Kamala Harris has degrees from need to be shuttered as a degree from those schools shows they have no educational standards but political standards left wing only and hate America

Her brain has got to be fried from drugs

The school Kamala Harris has degrees from need to be shuttered as a degree from those schools shows they have no educational standards but political standards left wing only and hate America

Her brain has got to be fried from drugs
Trying to dunk on someone because they’re stupid while not managing to get your nouns and verbs to agree is phenomenal.

At least you owned the other team.

Gee, I don't know @OleFastball. He doesn't agree with killing babies in the womb. He doesn't agree with children less than 18 chopping/adding parts to their bodies. He won't stay silent, so that in of itself is a detriment to these evil people.

All of the board "fairies" are laughing at you, which means, if you believe in GOD, you're probably on the right track.

They can't spell GOD, so they certainly don't believe in HIM.
God spoke about underage people changing their gender? Please show the source.

This is laughable. Kemp is owned by china.

It’s sooooo frustrating. Watching people on “my side” per se, demonstrate double digit IQ level stupidity. A complete inability to execute cogent thought processes. They don’t understand how dumb they are.

I mean, you have this allornothing guy calling me stupid. A clear Neanderthal level thinker. Maybe an average Joe among his hayseed circle of mouthbreathers. And they think they understand more than everyone else in the country.

These are stupid people. Small brains. Easily manipulated. Perfectly ripe for the con they have fallen for.
We are not on your side.

This is laughable. Kemp is owned by china.

Is that how he evaded vote manipulation in 2022 even though a fellow Republican dramatically underperformed and lost his statewide senate race? So if you had to place odds, you’re saying Kemp’s dramatic overperformance relative to Walker was related to China, not candidate quality or Trump association?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Keep in mind I have never voted for a democrat. And have no plans to. I just think you and your ilk are really, really dumb. I’m picturing goatees, audible mouthbreating and bud heavies - maybe with some casual spousal abuse mixed in.
Well you are wrong with all of your assumptions which is not surprising. Btw, I don’t care who you vote for and thankfully you have that right.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT