ADVERTISEMENT

Ramaswamy For Vice President

Is that how he evaded vote manipulation in 2022 even though a fellow Republican dramatically underperformed and lost his statewide senate race? So if you had to place odds, you’re saying Kemp’s dramatic overperformance relative to Walker was related to China, not candidate quality or Trump association?
Yep

Keep in mind I have never voted for a democrat. And have no plans to. I just think you and your ilk are really, really dumb. I’m picturing goatees, audible mouthbreating and bud heavies - maybe with some casual spousal abuse mixed in.
Hey Scotch

The rubes have spoken - you're too smart to be a MAGA, lol

Reactions: yoshi121374
Hey Scotch

The rubes have spoken - you're too smart to be a MAGA, lol

Four posts up, this guy literally confirmed that he believes “China” was the reason Kemp won re-election in GA while Herschel Walker lost. He doesn’t think it was candidate quality or their divergent associations with Trump. China.

I’m at a loss. It’s hopeless when you have stupidity that runs this deep.

Four posts up, this guy literally confirmed that he believes “China” was the reason Kemp won re-election in GA while Herschel Walker lost. He doesn’t think it was candidate quality or their divergent associations with Trump. China.

Oh I know, I can't imagine how it feels to be homeless politically but it's clear they don't think you belong lol

Crazy

Oh I know, I can't imagine how it feels to be homeless politically but it's clear they don't think you belong lol

Crazy

Yea I think it’s clear I don’t belong in that group. No room for 3 digit IQs. It’s a shame they’ve hijacked the party.

Need a conviction or health event to sideline trump. That’s about the only hope. Then do a deep reset on party policy.

Yea I think it’s clear I don’t belong in that group. No room for 3 digit IQs. It’s a shame they’ve hijacked the party.

Need a conviction or health event to sideline trump. That’s about the only hope. Then do a deep reset on party policy.

I feel your pain. Just wondering here,but if Trump were to suddenly get "sick" what are the odds we get an article that same day from The GWP claiming China poisoned him? Catturd with Tweet that it was the Deep State. At this point I don't know what it would take for these morons to go back under the rock they crawled out of.

I feel your pain. Just wondering here,but if Trump were to suddenly get "sick" what are the odds we get an article that same day from The GWP claiming China poisoned him? Catturd with Tweet that it was the Deep State. At this point I don't know what it would take for these morons to go back under the rock they crawled out of.

Oh I’m sure it would happen. I mean, per the augtig guy, China was able to manufacture split ticket vote manipulation to hand kemp the victory in GA while sidelining walker. Under heavy legislative scrutiny of the 2022 election no less. A little poison sprinkle for Donny should be easy by comparison.

The one common thread, ITT.
The left posters have yet to mention one candidate in their party or any other party that they like and would vote POTUS or VP.

Just more, GOD bashing and Trump Bashing. Good Canidate that is not Trump, then he is riding Trumps coat tail.
Its amateur hour with these idiots.

Shall I call all you spinless libs out?? Who is your answer to save democracy and turn this country around?

The left posters have yet to mention one candidate in their party or any other party that they like and would vote POTUS or VP.

Just more, GOD bashing and Trump Bashing. Good Canidate that is not Trump, then he is riding Trumps coat tail.

Shall I call all you spinless libs out?? Who is your answer to save democracy and turn this country around?

I'm not a lib, and I said today in another thread that I would vote for Tim Scott, I'd probably vote for Larry Hogan. I'd consider any moderate who isnt a conspiracy guy. I want someone who at least has some plans, and not just get the libs.

How dare anyone who voted for Donald Trump bring Christian faith into any discussion. Trump is as fake of a Christian as I have ever seen in my life. The Evangelicals had to come up with some serious faith gymnastics to explain a vote for Donald Trump.

Reactions: DW4_2016
I'm not a lib, and I said today in another thread that I would vote for Tim Scott, I'd probably vote for Larry Hogan. I'd consider any moderate who isnt a conspiracy guy. I want someone who at least has some plans, and not just get the libs.

How dare anyone who voted for Donald Trump bring Christian faith into any discussion. Trump is as fake of a Christian as I have ever seen in my life. The Evangelicals had to come up with some serious faith gymnastics to explain a vote for Donald Trump.
I can agree with this. Appreciate your view on potential candidates. Sure I missed the other thread. It is funny to me the left can do nothing more than bash the right when they come up with possible candidates, but I get it they may not like them. But to go on bashing Trump when it's not even part of the equation and have no alternative is laughable and has been for a while now!
The part about evangelicals can be considered a broad brush. I do agree with the faith gymnastics comments. I have told many I consider evangelicals this and they always have an answer. What I do agree on are the policies, so there is that.

That’s probably because there’s maybe 2 “lib” posters on here and everyone else you call a lib are actually disaffected republicans who don’t like their party being hijacked by the stupidest segment of the US Population.

That’s probably because there’s maybe 2 “lib” posters on here and everyone else you call a lib are actually disaffected republicans who don’t like their party being hijacked by the stupidest segment of the US Population.1-
1-10
You keep thinking that.

I can agree with this. Appreciate your view on potential candidates. Sure I missed the other thread. It is funny to me the left can do nothing more than bash the right when they come up with possible candidates, but I get it they may not like them. But to go on bashing Trump when it's not even part of the equation and have no alternative is laughable and has been for a while now!
The part about evangelicals can be considered a broad brush. I do agree with the faith gymnastics comments. I have told many I consider evangelicals this and they always have an answer. What I do agree on are the policies, so there is that.

The problem for the Republican party is that they don't have any plans. The party just talks about all the things they hate, most of which is cultural, but they don't tell you how they would fix it. We can all tell you things we don't like, but tell me why you are the candidate to fix it, and how you would do it.

I don't agree with the far left at all, but at least they are honest about what they want, it goes too far for me, and they have to realize that stuff costs.

Well you are wrong with all of your assumptions which is not surprising. Btw, I don’t care who you vote for and thankfully you have that right.
You should care a lot. Because he understands whats going on here. A bunch of hicks got their brains melted by social media and are too dumb to realize it.

Booo hooooo biden will do better than trump. Both are bad, one is abhorrent that is why biden won in 2020 and why he will beat him again. Just look at the 2022 midterms.

Hershel was so dumb he kept impersonating an officer on national tv

Oh I’m sure it would happen. I mean, per the augtig guy, China was able to manufacture split ticket vote manipulation to hand kemp the victory in GA while sidelining walker. Under heavy legislative scrutiny of the 2022 election no less. A little poison sprinkle for Donny should be easy by comparison.
Of course you couldn’t grasp my comments.

I'm one of the few that are willing to proudly say I'm a lib. I think there are plenty others but for some reason they are afraid to say it or they'll just say they're independent. Probably because they know the majority of the board is conservative.
Yep you are one of the few but the few are most vocal. Congrats

Trying to dunk on someone because they’re stupid while not managing to get your nouns and verbs to agree is phenomenal.

At least you owned the other team.

Thank you for you analysis on my typing on my cell phone and not giving a shit about getting it grammatically perfect

I do think you are smart enough to get the point that Harris is an airhead with the comments she gives and word salads that make no sense

Your gas lighting BTW is really weak

Work on your game

• Haha
Thank you for you analysis on my typing on my cell phone and not giving a shit about getting it grammatically perfect

I do think you are smart enough to get the point that Harris is an airhead with the comments she gives and word salads that make no sense

Your gas lighting BTW is really weak

Work on your game

Harris is a complete moron and probably the most incompetent occupant of the executive branch in my lifetime (and maybe yours).

That said, your support of Trump will help ensure she gets a second term. Well done.

Crazy
I’m in the same boat. Pretty wild watching people so disconnected from reality that they’re literally willing to blindly support a caricature who will lose. It’s not really debatable. The guy is unelectable. Yet, we have this subset of a party that can’t trip over their dicks fast enough in their race to tell you how the delusional billionaire is their guy and a man of the people. It’s mind-blowing to watch stupidity of this magnitude.

I’m in the same boat. Pretty wild watching people so disconnected from reality that they’re literally willing to blindly support a caricature who will lose. It’s not really debatable. The guy is unelectable. Yet, we have this subset of a party that can’t trip over their dicks fast enough in their race to tell you how the delusional billionaire is their guy and a man of the people. It’s mind-blowing to watch stupidity of this magnitude.

Incoming post calling you a RINO in 10....9.....8....

Harris is a complete moron and probably the most incompetent occupant of the executive branch in my lifetime (and maybe yours).

That said, your support of Trump will help ensure she gets a second term. Well done.

I will continue to support Trump until given any alternative that can fight as well as him

If the Republican Party supported him the county could get rid of him and the deep state cabal

Democrats are genius when dealing with conservatives

Keep us fighting among ourselves

Trump being elected can help clean out the corruption

Otherwise nuke the whole dam Washington area and let the Chinese have us

I will continue to support Trump until given any alternative that can fight as well as him

If the Republican Party supported him the county could get rid of him and the deep state cabal

Exactly what fighting did he do? You morons don't seem to acknowledge that he already had a chance and all he did was create more drama, more anger, and create a whole cabal of his own with right wing militant groups. He was an unmitigated disaster.

What has Trump ever done to earn this much dedication from you guys? He doesn't care about you, he's literally fleecing you and laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: dpic73

What if there was a young, intelligent candidate that - instead of being a divisive doosh and fighting - was capable of more, maybe?

The last part of your post is some of the most ignorant, unamerican, charmin soft nonsense I’ve ever heard.

F22kIE3XcAEwMlt
Par for the course. Arrest the ones who try to expose the great steal of 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT