ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans: "Welcome to the end of Democracy"

Love or hate Trump what Biden and his cronies are doing in this election is a Soviet style election. At this point it's not about the bad Orange man it's about a fair election the peoples choice. The Democrats tried it in 2016 starting with the Russia hoax and a couple of failed impeachment . In Russia the opposite party dies in the U.S. They try to put you in jail. Our government has reached Russian style.
It’s already not a fair election.

It’s already not a fair election.

And there it is - hook, line & sinker.

Vintage Trump: you start telling people long before an election that it is not fair, or worse, rigged. He started this in 2015 before the Primaries and has continued this gameplan for every election the past 9 years.

The only “fair” elections to Trump and his cronies are the ones they win.

And there it is - hook, line & sinker.

Vintage Trump: you start telling people long before an election that it is not fair, or worse, rigged. He started this in 2015 before the Primaries and has continued this gameplan for every election the past 9 years.

The only “fair” elections to Trump and his cronies are the ones they win.
It's not.

They have arrested him, charged him with bogus crimes. Had a sham trial in heavily democrat NYC that has stifled the use of $400mm of his dollars. This is interference.

They have allowed countless people into the country illegally, some of whom may vote. This is not a fair election.

Stop cheating and we will stop biting.

It's not.

They have arrested him, charged him with bogus crimes. Had a sham trial in heavily democrat NYC that has stifled the use of $400mm of his dollars. This is interference.

They have allowed countless people into the country illegally, some of whom may vote. This is not a fair election.

Like I said Russian style election..

It's not.

But Trump keeps saying that “every time they charge me, I get more popular”. Based on Primary numbers, I cannot argue with him. He has used this as a galvanizing force with his base.

Less than one year ago, it seemed absurd that he would win in 2024, but now it’s a possibility. If that is the case, then how is all of it already setting up an “unfair” election?

But Trump keeps saying that “every time they charge me, I get more popular”. Based on Primary numbers, I cannot argue with him. He has used this as a galvanizing force with his base.

Less than one year ago, it seemed absurd that he would win in 2024, but now it’s a possibility. If that is the case, then how is all of it already setting up an “unfair” election?

It's not a possibility, it's a probability.

Love or hate Trump what Biden and his cronies are doing in this election is a Soviet style election. At this point it's not about the bad Orange man it's about a fair election the peoples choice. The Democrats tried it in 2016 starting with the Russia hoax and a couple of failed impeachment . In Russia the opposite party dies in the U.S. They try to put you in jail. Our government has reached Russian style.
Here’s the topic I don’t get right here.

Let’s just say you think they rigged the election to keep him out, you think making Trump the nominee is gonna result in any different and they’ll let him have a chance this time?

Or let’s just say you think Trump just lost fair a square. That means he lost to an 80 year old with dementia that ran his campaign from a basement. But yeah let’s trot Trump out again maybe he’ll win this time.

Because it would be a certainty if it was a fair election. We all know it.
The only reason he has a chance at all is because he's running against an equally unpopular candidate. If we put up any other average, cookie cutter democratic challenger, you know he'd get taken to the woodshed.

It's not.

If the Democrats were this powerful wouldn’t they rig a few congressional races so they’d run the whole thing and not just the White House? Seems really stupid — like comically bad movie super villain stupid — to go through that much trouble just to not have complete power

It's not.

😭😭😭 oh God it's just not fair!

If the Democrats were this powerful wouldn’t they rig a few congressional races so they’d run the whole thing and not just the White House? Seems really stupid — like comically bad movie super villain stupid — to go through that much trouble just to not have complete power
The game is to control both candidates. They have no problem with Republicans winning some elections as long as it's a controlled candidate.

Reactions: fatpiggy
The only reason he has a chance at all is because he's running against an equally unpopular candidate. If we put up any other average, cookie cutter democratic challenger, you know he'd get taken to the woodshed.
BS.

Your average cookie cutter challenger in Dean couldn’t get any traction whatsoever. Plus democrats still have a chance to change candidates all the way until August as I understand. They will nominate someone else, Joes cognitive ability is gone and only going to get worse in the next few months, that’s just a reality.

The only thing that can beat Trump is the democratic machine. The machine will lie cheat and steal and do whatever it takes to stay in power. And they base the machine in 90% democrat DC where they can’t be held accountable.

It’s already a bullshit election with massive interference. Mail in voting is a complete and total sham. You arrest your political opponent and smear his name and handcuff him financially. Illegals will vote in some states. Our elections are not free and fair. Sorry.

Who is to say they don’t? You don’t think that Soros money is for free do you?

Why do you think Elon Musk points out the arbitrage that Soros is performing in the local elections?

I disagree with your assumption this is not already being done.

Who is to say they don’t? You don’t think that Soros money is for free do you?

Why do you think Elon Musk points out the arbitrage that Soros is performing in the local elections?

I disagree with your assumption this is not already being done.
Jesus a ****in Qtard. I should have known.

He's the guy that said Republicans shouldn't worry about Taylor Swift because they have KidRock and Ted Nugent 😅
You know, this is one of those things that are meant to be funny, but end up being true. KidRock and Ted Nugent have absolutely nothing to do with my politics one way or the other. Swift seems like a nice enough woman, I like a few of her songs. But IF she endorsed a candidate, I'd pay NO ATTENTION to that.

You know, this is one of those things that are meant to be funny, but end up being true. KidRock and Ted Nugent have absolutely nothing to do with my politics one way or the other. Swift seems like a nice enough woman, I like a few of her songs. But IF she endorsed a candidate, I'd pay NO ATTENTION to that.
Of course, neither would I but young people absolutely will listen to her. With one Instagram post, she influenced 35,000 young voters to get registered. That's why she scares the MAGAs, lol.

Because it would be a certainty if it was a fair election. We all know it.
And see THIS is your problem... You somehow think that Trump is a "shoe in" if things were fair. Here's a poll from last month showing Trump with a 42% Approval Rating and Biden with a 41%. By any metric, that's a tossup, yet you are stating as a fact that a Trump win would be a certainty.

And going into the 2020 Election, Biden was at 55% and Trump at 42%. Yet Trump somehow won by a landslide? REALLY?

Trump NEVER at any point during his Presidency had an approval rating above 50% (FoxNews). Yet the election MUST have been stolen. This is just plain crazy.

Does Trump stand a chance this time around? Absolutely. Is he "Probably" going to win? No!! This election is a tossup, any way you cut it.

And see THIS is your problem... You somehow think that Trump is a "shoe in" if things were fair. Here's a poll from last month showing Trump with a 42% Approval Rating and Biden with a 41%. By any metric, that's a tossup, yet you are stating as a fact that a Trump win would be a certainty.

And going into the 2020 Election, Biden was at 55% and Trump at 42%. Yet Trump somehow won by a landslide? REALLY?

Trump NEVER at any point during his Presidency had an approval rating above 50% (FoxNews). Yet the election MUST have been stolen. This is just plain crazy.

Does Trump stand a chance this time around? Absolutely. Is he "Probably" going to win? No!! This election is a tossup, any way you cut it.
💯

Sad that these are the two “best” candidates this country can produce. Of course it’s not but it’s who the two party system has driven down your throats. This country is beyond help if these are our options.

Reactions: adgjunior

They do this for a reason. When trump loses and again attempts to overturn the results, they can claim it is all justified.

They do this for a reason. When trump loses and again attempts to overturn the results, they can claim it is all justified.
Some do for sure... But I wonder how many LEGITIMATELY believe this crap.

I've a friend back in SC... not close, but at least friendly, that made the argument to me that the Trump rally on Lake Murry "proved" to him that Trump really won the 2020 election. Because no way Biden had that many supporters. It took me a minute to figure this out, but he was ACTUALLY SERIOUS. He was at that rally (I wasn't of course) and there were a shit ton of boats there. But seriously? Come on. That just shows a lack of connection to reality as we know it. Could Trump have had more supporters than Biden? Absolutely. But to base that opinion on attendance at a relatively small lake in a small state? That's faulty logic AT BEST.

I've another friend from back in high school. He was a couple of years older than I, but while a nice dude, lets just say he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. We were facebook friends for a lot of years and after the 2020 election, he posted a map of the US with the counties in each state marked for Biden/Trump by election results. Again, this was "proof" that the election was stolen. I posted a reply explaining that it's actually the number of people in each county that matter and the electoral college in each state that determines the result of the election... not the number of counties or the area of land. I then gave him a link to the Census Bureau, showing that 80% of the US population live on just 3% of the land, and explained how that could be why Biden won and why his map of counties wasn't a good metric. I'm pretty sure he unfriended me.

https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2017/08/rural-america.html

Point being that a LOT of folks get taken in by arguments that I'd consider silly at best, and intentionally fraudulent at worse. It's why one of my first questions to those on here when one of these type arguments gets posted as fact is: Do you really believe this is true... and just posted it w/o even looking anything up, or are you intentionally posting stuff that you know isn't true? There's a LOT of both going on here.

Some do for sure... But I wonder how many LEGITIMATELY believe this crap.

I've a friend back in SC... not close, but at least friendly, that made the argument to me that the Trump rally on Lake Murry "proved" to him that Trump really won the 2020 election. Because no way Biden had that many supporters. It took me a minute to figure this out, but he was ACTUALLY SERIOUS. He was at that rally (I wasn't of course) and there were a shit ton of boats there. But seriously? Come on. That just shows a lack of connection to reality as we know it. Could Trump have had more supporters than Biden? Absolutely. But to base that opinion on attendance at a relatively small lake in a small state? That's faulty logic AT BEST.

I've another friend from back in high school. He was a couple of years older than I, but while a nice dude, lets just say he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. We were facebook friends for a lot of years and after the 2020 election, he posted a map of the US with the counties in each state marked for Biden/Trump by election results. Again, this was "proof" that the election was stolen. I posted a reply explaining that it's actually the number of people in each county that matter and the electoral college in each state that determines the result of the election... not the number of counties or the area of land. I then gave him a link to the Census Bureau, showing that 80% of the US population live on just 3% of the land, and explained how that could be why Biden won and why his map of counties wasn't a good metric. I'm pretty sure he unfriended me.

https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2017/08/rural-america.html

Point being that a LOT of folks get taken in by arguments that I'd consider silly at best, and intentionally fraudulent at worse. It's why one of my first questions to those on here when one of these type arguments gets posted as fact is: Do you really believe this is true... and just posted it w/o even looking anything up, or are you intentionally posting stuff that you know isn't true? There's a LOT of both going on here.

Agree. I think they attend trump rallies and see everyone else wearing trump gear (made in china). They make assumptions that bc they are NOT seeing people running around in biden gear, that means trump was more popular than biden.

The truth is, biden voters are not crazy cult members who fap to pictures of politicians and wear merchandise. I actually know someone who had a biden sticker on their car, but every time they drove through queens/long island they would get flipped off and cursed at by people with trump stickers. They removed the sticker to avoid having their kids subjected to that.

Agree. I think they attend trump rallies and see everyone else wearing trump gear (made in china). They make assumptions that bc they are NOT seeing people running around in biden gear, that means trump was more popular than biden.

The truth is, biden voters are not crazy cult members who fap to pictures of politicians and wear merchandise. I actually know someone who had a biden sticker on their car, but every time they drove through queens/long island they would get flipped off and cursed at by people with trump stickers. They removed the sticker to avoid having their kids subjected to that.
We heard the same chatter last election. These are people who fundamentally don't understand any goddamn thing. They can't comprehend that in a country of 350,000,000 people, their personal spheres of contact aren't necessarily indicative of the population at large. Because they aren't capable of understanding anything beyond the moment, which is why Trump chose the republican party.

Holy ignoramus.

really guy?

When was the last time you saw someone flying a 10foot Biden flag off of the back of their truck?

When was the last time you saw someone at a rally sporting a Biden “restore the soul of the nation” hat?

When was the last time you saw a poster on TI using Biden dressed up as a game of thrones character as their avatar?

I await your responses dipshit.

Thanks for your value added posts. If you don't agree with what he said, which is absolutely true btw, then debate him instead of lobbing childish grenades from the sideline. What a dick...

really guy?

When was the last time you saw someone flying a 10foot Biden flag off of the back of their truck?

When was the last time you saw someone at a rally sporting a Biden “restore the soul of the nation” hat?

When was the last time you saw a poster on TI using Biden dressed up as a game of thrones character as their avatar?

I await your responses dipshit.
It's a different dichotomy of religion: MAGA is the center of a biosphere of thought and Biden supporters are split into different sects coalescing around what particular identity they/them/ze/zher espouse, rather it be BLM, Abortion Rights, Climate Change, etc. All these schools of thought gangbang around a central theme: NEVER TRUMP.

It's not the Biden shirts you should seek, it's the foaming at the mouth unified hate of one individual.

I'm blessed to not be a blind dipshit like yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
It's a different dichotomy of religion: MAGA is the center of a biosphere of thought and Biden supporters are split into different sects coalescing around what particular identity they/them/ze/zher espouse, rather it be BLM, Abortion Rights, Climate Change, etc. All these schools of thought gangbang around a central theme: NEVER TRUMP.

It's not the Biden shirts you should seek, it's the foaming at the mouth unified hate of one individual.

I'm blessed to not be a blind dipshit like yourself.
I hope you see the light before it's too late. Trump is openly talking about the blood of America being poisoned by immigrants. His literal words. Also Hitler's literal words.

He's talking openly of concentration camps in the desert. Not even Hitler did that.

It's his own words, your stupid fvcking moron. And you sit here trying to draw some kind of false equivelancy between each side. You're not blessed with anything. You're a disgrace to the American flag.

I hope you see the light before it's too late. Trump is openly talking about the blood of America being poisoned by immigrants. His literal words. Also Hitler's literal words.
Light?

Why is it in the MSM/SM scene that right and left refuse to concede any ground (which does nothing but further entrench brain dead sheep into believing their side is the only answer to our woes/future?)

Folks are so bought into this myopic premise that their ideology is the answer, all the while, pissing all over any compromise/logical diffusement from an opposing point of view.

Schools of thought shouldn't be subjected to a friggin two sided coin. Your foundational argument to me is benign and ignorant.

Light?

Why is it in the MSM/SM scene that right and left refuse to concede any ground (which does nothing but further entrench brain dead sheep into believing their side is the only answer to our woes/future?)

Folks are so bought into this myopic premise that their ideology is the answer, all the while, pissing all over any compromise/logical diffusement from an opposing point of view.

Schools of thought shouldn't be subjected to a friggin two sided coin. Your foundational argument to me is benign and ignorant.
I didn't say a word about Biden or "my" side. My side is democracy. That's it. I don't want Biden to run or be my president. But that's what I'm stuck with as my option. I don't have an ideology. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about, and you completely ignored the substance of my post.

Respond please to Trump's rhetoric about poisoning the blood of America, and the concentration camps. Again, his words. I'm 100% certain you won't respond to it at all, because you're a fvcking coward.

Edit - for someone who can so easily identify the megalomania of Putin, it's genuinely surprising that you can't see it in Trump. Don't talk to me about myopia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT