ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans: "Welcome to the end of Democracy"

I didn't say a word about Biden or "my" side. My side is democracy. That's it. I don't want Biden to run or be my president. But that's what I'm stuck with as my option. I don't have an ideology. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about, and you completely ignored the substance of my post.

Respond please to Trump's rhetoric about poisoning the blood of America, and the concentration camps. Again, his words. I'm 100% certain you won't respond to it at all, because you're a fvcking coward.

Edit - for someone who can so easily identify the megalomania of Putin, it's genuinely surprising that you can't see it in Trump. Don't talk to me about myopia.
TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP.

Get past the obvious pawns laid in front of you and concede a few moments of thought of why this figure is always at the forefront of every news article out there in the media. Think for yourself, man.

Get past the obvious pawns laid in front of you and concede a few moments of thought of why this figure is always at the forefront of every news article out there in the media. Think for yourself, man.
I knew it. You won't do it. You're a total coward bitch when confronted with the hard evidence of his own words. Have a nice life, pussy. This will be my last response to you.

I knew it. You won't do it. You're a total coward bitch when confronted with the hard evidence of his own words. Have a nice life, pussy. This will be my last response to you.
This isn't about Trump or Biden. They are just puppets waved in front of us to keep us occupied from what's really going on.

Wake up.

Every response programed in your retorts to me, at this point, simply focus on how right your beliefs are. It's sad there is zero room for any civil discourse between folks anymore.

Lay aside the Biden v Trump vitriol and I'll happily discuss any topic with you, brother. Let's find some common ground to have some solid conversation. DM me anytime.

We heard the same chatter last election. These are people who fundamentally don't understand any goddamn thing. They can't comprehend that in a country of 350,000,000 people, their personal spheres of contact aren't necessarily indicative of the population at large. Because they aren't capable of understanding anything beyond the moment, which is why Trump chose the republican party.
We cant find those dang dems that vote for Dark Brandon and its irritating. I feel a little better knowing that its because most of them are deceased.

To be fair, Trump is the nominee for one of the two major parties, so looking at his rhetoric is absolutely valid. If your argument is that Trump and Biden are being propped up and forced down our throats bc powerbrokers want to continue to divide the country, sure i'd agree with the latter part of that, but not so much the former. The fact is, Biden is being propped up because an incumbent President has a higher likelihood of being elected than a new potential candidate. Biden was chosen in 2020 because he was the best chance of a wide variety of shit options to beat Trump.

Reactions: nytigerfan
To be fair, Trump is the nominee for one of the two major parties, so looking at his rhetoric is absolutely valid. If your argument is that Trump and Biden are being propped up and forced down our throats bc powerbrokers want to continue to divide the country, sure i'd agree with the latter part of that, but not so much the former. The fact is, Biden is being propped up because an incumbent President has a higher likelihood of being elected than a new potential candidate. Biden was chosen in 2020 because he was the best chance of a wide variety of shit options to beat Trump.

I always have to laugh at those posts. It's almost like they really want us the stop paying attention to the crazy shit trump is saying. I wonder why?

And the same people who accuse others of having TDS also litter the board with posts every time Biden stumbles on a word.

Reactions: dpic73 and WapPride
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT