ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans: "Welcome to the end of Democracy"

I’m afraid win or lose, the Republican Party is fvcked for a long time. It’s Trump’s party and those mf’ers don’t understand 65% of the country absolutely hates him and it has shown in the last 3 elections and a 4th is own the way. MAGA Republicans don’t understand politics and strategy.

And sadly, I’m a republican that hates the mf’er

They live their whole lives worried about Trump, Trump, Trump
And for damn good reason - he's a perpetually lying piece of filth who wants to fundamentally change this country into an anti-democratic dictatorship. Anything good that happens is because of him, everything bad is due to not re-electing him and YOU will go along with it without blinking an eye. You people will accept anything he says or does and you can't be moved which makes you and him dangerous for this country's future. Hell even Fox has to cut away from him now - but you won't.

And for damn good reason - he's a perpetually lying piece of filth who wants to fundamentally change this country into an anti-democratic dictatorship. Anything good that happens is because of him, everything bad is due to not re-electing him and YOU will go along with it without blinking an eye. You people will accept anything he says or does and you can't be moved which makes you and him dangerous for this country's future. Hell even Fox has to cut away from him now - but you won't.

Said by the man who thinks he is all knowing, if you do not believe that he is all knowing-just ask him

The triggered delusional paranoia being spewed in this thread is significant. LMFAO!!
Says Q-AGrowls, a guy who is convinced that every event in the last 9 years can be tied back to a web of multiple, deranged conspiracies.

This might be @okclem or @dbjork6317

Politico Reporter on MSNBC Frets That Christian Nationalists Believe Americans’ Rights Come From God, Not the Government (VIDEO)

This might be @okclem or @dbjork6317

Politico Reporter on MSNBC Frets That Christian Nationalists Believe Americans’ Rights Come From God, Not the Government (VIDEO)
LoL yeah right I've been saying this for years. I'm glad to see the mainstream media is finally catching on.

There's a lot of braindead morons ITT. @dpic73 is my favorite... dude has MSM's cum trickling down his chin.

Learn to to think for yourself.
There's the little immature pussy boy I know and love - a guy who will literally respond to a post with 200 laughy faces instead of debating me because he's a juvenile fvcking twat.

You posted the Lincoln project like it's an objective source.... Citing propaganda is just forking hilarious to me.
Why are you focused on what he posts while you ignore the firehose of belligerent propaganda coming from Growls? You seem a little biased in who you go after. I'm sure he's plenty aware of what the Lincoln Project does and he doesn't need you to point it out. How about you debate what it said instead?

Why are you focused on what he posts while you ignore the firehose of belligerent propaganda coming from Growls? You seem a little biased in who you go after. I'm sure he's plenty aware of what the Lincoln Project does and he doesn't need you to point it out. How about you debate what it said instead?
Solid subtle backpedal with injecting a common demonator with whom I rarely interact with. If you spent a 1/64th of your time investigating your sources vs those of who you disagree with, you'd find the truth deviates from both polarities. My goal is for you to think for yourself.

Reactions: AugTig
Solid subtle backpedal with injecting a common demonator with whom I rarely interact with. If you spent a 1/64th of your time investigating your sources vs those of who you disagree with, you'd find the truth deviates from both polarities. My goal is for you to think for yourself.
Thanks for the meaningless, garbled message but you're underestimating me if you don't think I can think for myself or that I don't know "the truth" lol. Not everything I post is intended to send a perfectly crafted/balanced message - sometimes I just like to get under the skin of these crazy magats because they're insane and I speak in a language they understand. But I have zero respect for posters who only attack the poster and not the post itself. If you think my posts are stupid, tell me why and prove to me how I'm wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: XRP589
Thanks for the meaningless, garbled message but you're underestimating me if you don't think I can think for myself or that I don't know "the truth" lol. Not everything I post is intended to send a perfectly crafted/balanced message - sometimes I just like to get under the skin of these crazy magats because they're insane and I speak in a language they understand. But I have zero respect for posters who only attack the poster and not the post itself. If you think my posts are stupid, tell me why and prove to me how I'm wrong.

Choose any topic to debate on and I'm game.

How many times do I have to say attack the posts themselves. I've got plenty for you to go after - take your pick.
You love to move the goalposts and make derogatory comments to posters that don't agree with you. Same ole song and dance. Trump is a bad man, dictator, going to take away BC, Putin's bud, yada yada. Pick a subject to debate. I guess you are getting paid well to sit on your rear and post liberal garbage all day.

You love to move the goalposts and make derogatory comments to posters that don't agree with you. Same ole song and dance. Trump is a bad man, dictator, going to take away BC, Putin's bud, yada yada. Pick a subject to debate. I guess you are getting paid well to sit on your rear and post liberal garbage all day.
You are a loser. Too stupid to debate so you're the poster boy of sitting on the sidelines waiting for me or NY to say something you don't like so you can spring to life and attack us personally with your weak, double-digit IQ.

I'm glad it drives you mad and I plan to make it even worse for you. Stay tuned.

You are a loser. Too stupid to debate so you're the poster boy of sitting on the sidelines waiting for me or NY to say something you don't like so you can spring to life and attack us personally with your weak, double-digit IQ.

I'm glad it drives you mad and I plan to make it even worse for you. Stay tuned.

Defend this.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Reactions: golfandfoodandcu

Doesn't drive me mad. It makes me thankful that I don't agree with you on anything. That's ok though. Differing opinions is a good thing. Belittling people that don't agree with you is a character flaw. You can do better along with all of us.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Love or hate Trump what Biden and his cronies are doing in this election is a Soviet style election. At this point it's not about the bad Orange man it's about a fair election the peoples choice. The Democrats tried it in 2016 starting with the Russia hoax and a couple of failed impeachment . In Russia the opposite party dies in the U.S. They try to put you in jail. Our government has reached Russian style.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT