ADVERTISEMENT

REVEALED: ‘Simple Math’ Shows Biden Claims 13 MILLION More Votes Than There Were Eligible Voters Who Voted in 2020 Election

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...on-votes-eligible-voters-voted-2020-election/

By Joe Hoft
Published December 20, 2020 at 7:30am
6046 Comments
Share on Facebook(39k)TweetShareEmail
IMG_7006-1-600x331.jpg

The 2020 election will go down as the most corrupt US election in history.
The US election was corrupted in so many ways.

TRENDING: REVEALED: 'Simple Math' Shows Biden Claims 13 MILLION More Votes Than There Were Eligible Voters Who Voted in 2020 Election
Bill Binney, of US Intel fame tweeted out a message yesterday noting that more people voted in the 2020 election nation-wide than were eligible to vote.

What Binney points out is that according to the Washington Post, 2020 had the highest voter turnout in over a century:
WaPo-2020-Voter-Turnout-600x332.jpg

Of course this on its face value implies fraud since no one was excited about voting for Joe Biden, but the WaPo wouldn’t consider going there – not with their far-left extreme bias.
Binney attaches a link to the number of registered voters in the US. We made a copy as of today and added these voters up. When we add up the number of registered voters we obtain 213.8 million registered voters in the US as of this morning.
Registered-Voters-Per-State-865x1536.jpg

Using the numbers as of today, which are materially similar to Binney’s, we find a huge issue. If we have 213.8 million registered voters in the US and 66.2% of all voters voted in the 2020 election, that equals 141.5 voters who voted in the 2020 election (Binney shows 140 million which is materially the same).
If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden. This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden!
This also supports our observations from the start. Biden committed fraud in every imaginable way, but the big steal was in millions of fraudulent votes that were created to steal the election for Biden. MILLIONS!

The results of the 2020 election at a very high level do not add up. This is math liberals – very simple math that even liberals should be able to understand. At a high level, the Biden camp clearly committed fraud.

How many seconds would it have taken you to fact check this, before you posted ANOTHER LIE? It's 66.2% of ELIGIBLE voters, NOT REGISTERED voters, Holy shit dude.

What do you hope to gain from your non-stop stream of misinformation? Seriously, answer this question, please.

Last edited:
How many seconds would it have taken you to fact check this, before you posted ANOTHER LIE? It's 66.2 of ELIGIBLE voters, NOT REGISTERED voters, Holy shit dude.

What do you hope to gain from your non-stop stream of misinformation? Seriously, answer this question, please.

A bunch of the "as of" dates are in March...

"But the bigger problem is that Binney's comparing apples and oranges. Voter turnout in the United States is not generally a comparison of registered voters to actual voters but, instead, between the population eligible to vote and those who do. In other words, the denominator of this equation is every citizen over the age of 18 who isn't excluded from voting, not everyone who is actually registered. That's a lot more than 212 million voters — it's closer to 240 million. Hence the 66.2 percent.

It’s laughably stupid — but also obviously stupid. Binney and the Gateway gang think that some 14 million votes just materialized out of nowhere and no one picked up on it until Binney got out his calculator? That every state was like, “Hmm, we’ve got a 500,000 more votes than voters which seems odd, but I don’t want to rock the boat?” Ludicrous."

Reactions: yoshi121374
How many seconds would it have taken you to fact check this, before you posted ANOTHER LIE? It's 66.2 of ELIGIBLE voters, NOT REGISTERED voters, Holy shit dude.

Dude, you know the answer. Trump lost. That is IMPOSSIBLE in OP's mind b/c Trump told him it was impossible. That's where he is starting from. So since the election, he's been posting every crazy theory possible on how or why this has happened. Just like his Lord and Savior, Trump, truth, lies, right, and wrong have no place at the table in his discussion and thinking. Trump must succeed. Period.

NOTHING will ever convince him that the results of the election are real. All Democrats are bad and cheated. Any Republican that speaks up and says the election is fair is lying. Every Judge that ruled against Trump (Republican or Democrat) is a never Trumper... even the ones that Trump appointed himself are lying to support Biden. EVERYONE who doesn't support Trump is a liar and ONLY Trump and his people are telling the truth.

Dude, you know the answer. Trump lost. That is IMPOSSIBLE in OP's mind b/c Trump told him it was impossible. That's where he is starting from. So since the election, he's been posting every crazy theory possible on how or why this has happened. Just like his Lord and Savior, Trump, truth, lies, right, and wrong have no place at the table in his discussion and thinking. Trump must succeed. Period.

NOTHING will ever convince him that the results of the election are real. All Democrats are bad and cheated. Any Republican that speaks up and says the election is fair is lying. Every Judge that ruled against Trump (Republican or Democrat) is a never Trumper... even the ones that Trump appointed himself are lying to support Biden. EVERYONE who doesn't support Trump is a liar and ONLY Trump and his people are telling the truth.

He can believe that but he also has to believe that 2 + 2 = 75, so he's either intentionally stupid or he's an elaborate troll. Does he think he's going to change our minds with his kindergarten level misinformation and we're all going to say Eureka! - the election was a fraud!? LMAO

He can believe that but he also has to believe that 2 + 2 = 75, so he's either intentionally stupid or he's an elaborate troll. Does he think he's going to change our minds with his kindergarten level misinformation and we're all going to say Eureka! - the election was a fraud!? LMAO

I mean... OP is not sane.

No dude. You aren't seeing the true picture. Trump's supporters (including OP) believe in Trump the same way Christians believe in Jesus. Seriously... that belief comes from the same part of the brain. And that part of the brain doesn't respond to logic or truths or facts. It's a faith thing. When you use facts and figures to make your point, you might as well be dropping a ball from your hand and expecting it to fall to the ceiling.

Believe me man, I feel you. I'm a guy that's driven by facts and science. If you can show me that I'm wrong, I'll change my position in a heartbeat and say that I was wrong. A LOT of people don't think that way. And I find it absolutely maddening. Hell you are on here all the time, you see it every day. So do it and I still try every day to throw the facts out there even though I KNOW it does no good.

No dude. You aren't seeing the true picture. Trump's supporters (including OP) believe in Trump the same way Christians believe in Jesus. Seriously... that belief comes from the same part of the brain. And that part of the brain doesn't respond to logic or truths or facts. It's a faith thing. When you use facts and figures to make your point, you might as well be dropping a ball from your hand and expecting it to fall to the ceiling.

Believe me man, I feel you. I'm a guy that's driven by facts and science. If you can show me that I'm wrong, I'll change my position in a heartbeat and say that I was wrong. A LOT of people don't think that way. And I find it absolutely maddening. Hell you are on here all the time, you see it every day. So do it and I still try every day to throw the facts out there even though I KNOW it does no good.

I know it does no good as well but I still wonder what his end game is. Is he posting this for fellow flat earthers or does he think we'll see the light and the error of our ways? Seriously, what is he getting out of this?

@TigerGrowls, get in here and defend this post before you move to the next conspiracy. Are you really this stupid?

I know it does no good as well but I still wonder what his end game is. Is he posting this for fellow flat earthers or does he think we'll see the light and the error of our ways? Seriously, what is he getting out of this?

@TigerGrowls, get in here and defend this post before you move to the next conspiracy. Are you really this stupid?

Nah man... He's a True Believer. There's nothing to defend. It's all about Trump. If we lived in another part of the world, OP would have a big beard and a towel wrapped around his head. He'd be taking guys like you and me out to the soccer field and putting bullets in our heads for daring to question what he has absolute faith in.

Nah man... He's a True Believer. There's nothing to defend. It's all about Trump. If we lived in another part of the world, OP would have a big beard and a towel wrapped around his head. He'd be taking guys like you and me out to the soccer field and putting bullets in our heads for daring to question what he has absolute faith in.

LMAO, you have a way of saying things that make me wish I'd thought of them. You're probably right though, ha

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...on-votes-eligible-voters-voted-2020-election/

By Joe Hoft
Published December 20, 2020 at 7:30am
6046 Comments
Share on Facebook(39k)TweetShareEmail
IMG_7006-1-600x331.jpg

The 2020 election will go down as the most corrupt US election in history.
The US election was corrupted in so many ways.

TRENDING: REVEALED: 'Simple Math' Shows Biden Claims 13 MILLION More Votes Than There Were Eligible Voters Who Voted in 2020 Election
Bill Binney, of US Intel fame tweeted out a message yesterday noting that more people voted in the 2020 election nation-wide than were eligible to vote.

What Binney points out is that according to the Washington Post, 2020 had the highest voter turnout in over a century:
WaPo-2020-Voter-Turnout-600x332.jpg

Of course this on its face value implies fraud since no one was excited about voting for Joe Biden, but the WaPo wouldn’t consider going there – not with their far-left extreme bias.
Binney attaches a link to the number of registered voters in the US. We made a copy as of today and added these voters up. When we add up the number of registered voters we obtain 213.8 million registered voters in the US as of this morning.
Registered-Voters-Per-State-865x1536.jpg

Using the numbers as of today, which are materially similar to Binney’s, we find a huge issue. If we have 213.8 million registered voters in the US and 66.2% of all voters voted in the 2020 election, that equals 141.5 voters who voted in the 2020 election (Binney shows 140 million which is materially the same).
If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden. This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden!
This also supports our observations from the start. Biden committed fraud in every imaginable way, but the big steal was in millions of fraudulent votes that were created to steal the election for Biden. MILLIONS!

The results of the 2020 election at a very high level do not add up. This is math liberals – very simple math that even liberals should be able to understand. At a high level, the Biden camp clearly committed fraud.

Revealed: registered voters does not equal eligible voters, of which there are more than 239 million voters.

Revealed: you are either a credulous moron (if you believe this), or a dishonest asshole (if you don’t). Which is it? (Both is probably the right answer).

How many seconds would it have taken you to fact check this, before you posted ANOTHER LIE? It's 66.2% of ELIGIBLE voters, NOT REGISTERED voters, Holy shit dude.

Have to be registered to be eligible einstein. None of the replies on here refuted what the article stated. You cant vote if not registered............well legally anyway.

Have to be registered to be eligible einstein. None of the replies on here refuted what the article stated. You cant vote if not registered............well legally anyway.

You have to be registered to actually VOTE (except in North Dakota, which does not have voter registration). But you do not need to be registered to be eligible.

In my spirit of being gentler in the spirit of the holidays, I am going to just assume that you were misinformed about this by your reliance on media sources that are intentionally trying to disinform people like you. But it's always up to you to be smart and honest enough to admit you were wrong and change your ways. I hope you will be man enough to do so. In an effort to help you become more informed, here are some resources for you:

Reactions: iceheart08

No. Uhhhh. No, that's not what the word "eligible" means in this context. Please peruse the above from @ClemTigsCo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT