ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Would Have Won An Open Democratic Primary

Every day that goes by and every time Kamala opens her mouth I am reminded that RFK jr would have beaten her in an open primary.

She finished dead last in the 2020 primary.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Every day that goes by and every time Kamala opens her mouth I am reminded that RFK jr would have beaten her in an open primary.

I can at least appreciate that you've updated to would have beaten her, rather than would have won.

Reactions: fatpiggy

RFK had 2 to 3% of the potential vote. And that includes Republicans. The guy has no following in the Democratic Party whatsoever. No other Democrat wanted to challenge Harris for the nomination.

Besides, since you are planning on voting for Trump and 'know' he's going to win, why do you care who the Dems have at the top of their ticket?

RFK had 2 to 3% of the potential vote. And that includes Republicans. The guy has no following in the Democratic Party whatsoever. No other Democrat wanted to challenge Harris for the nomination.

Besides, since you are planning on voting for Trump and 'know' he's going to win, why do you care who the Dems have at the top of their ticket?
No other Democrat wanted to challenge Harris?

Fact Check: False

Please see Dean Phillips says hello.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT