ADVERTISEMENT

Sad sad news...

I'm praying for CJ's family and friends. I'm heartbroken. Faith is what gets a lot of us through difficult times.
You really want to bring that to this thread too?

There is nothing wrong with someone offering faith in a time like this and it is disgusting that you have so much hate and self doubt that you feel the need to utter your worthless opinion. I am so ashamed of some of the Clemson fans in this board.

It's her thread if you don't like like don't comment..

Try and not be a jackass all the time. This isn't one of those times..

As someone who isn’t religious and doesn’t really pray, you’ve been an insufferable douche tonight. Just let people have their beliefs. How the fûck does it impact you in any negative way?

It’s her thread. People comfort, give condolences, etc in their own way. Just because you don’t share the same belief doesn’t mean you can’t be respectful of someone. Especially about a situation like this.

Your My Thoughts (long) are infinitely better than your short thoughts. Stick to what you’re really good at please.

Man I’ve always liked your long threads, but calling out people for their religion is weak. You can believe whatever you want. So can they. Leave your negative shit off people’s post.

And we wonder what’s wrong with the world today.

Not a SINGLE one of you realizes that @dbjork6317 commented in simple response to the thread “holy sh*t that’s awful”. Then @amynhop replied DIRECTLY to him with her remarks. The fact that NONE of you see how he has done nothing wrong in this thread and that SHE is the one to reprimand is compounding the sadness of this thread.

Unbelievable. How do some of you function?

Let's forget our differences, I'm not replying to the other thread. I'm praying and going to tell and show a little more tonight to my family how much I love them. Goodnight Clemson brothers and sisters.

Awful, awful news. Practically still a kid. Crushing loss. Prayers for his family and loved ones.

Reactions: amynhop
Not a SINGLE one of you realizes that @dbjork6317 commented in simple response to the thread “holy sh*t that’s awful”. Then @amynhop replied DIRECTLY to him with her remarks. The fact that NONE of you see how he has done nothing wrong in this thread and that SHE is the one to reprimand is compounding the sadness of this thread.

Easy, by not listening to a d@mn word that comes out of your mouth.

It's her thread if you don't like like don't comment..

Try and not be a jackass all the time. This isn't one of those times..

As someone who isn’t religious and doesn’t really pray, you’ve been an insufferable douche tonight. Just let people have their beliefs. How the fûck does it impact you in any negative way?

It’s her thread. People comfort, give condolences, etc in their own way. Just because you don’t share the same belief doesn’t mean you can’t be respectful of someone. Especially about a situation like this.

Your My Thoughts (long) are infinitely better than your short thoughts. Stick to what you’re really good at please.

Man I’ve always liked your long threads, but calling out people for their religion is weak. You can believe whatever you want. So can they. Leave your negative shit off people’s post.

And we wonder what’s wrong with the world today.

****...You...

I did see that. She obviously tried to trigger him, but my response was to both threads. Don’t attack people about religion.

Terrible news.
Good kid.
Hearing a seizure.
Prayers of comfort to the family, his friends, and teammates.

Reactions: amynhop

****...You...
I’m about to start crying tears of laughter. This is awesome. Not a single one of you understand the simple explanation I have provided, so you respond with foul language and condescending remarks. Wash rinse repeat

Reactions: unkle rico

Bwahahahahahahahaaahahahahaaa

Maturity is realizing that, and still letting it go. You don’t always have to have the last word in an argument. This thread would have been a perfect time for a certain poster to realize that. And this is coming from someone who is at best, agnostic.

She's taking a shot at him. She is literally saying she's better than him right now.

I agree her condescending remarks should simply be ignored. However, her bad behavior is celebrated all the time here. So whatever, it deserves to be pointed out, that in a thread she started about the death of a Clemson player, she chose to attack someone over politics and belief.

Anyway, this is terrible news. I hope his family finds peace on this.

I function just fine. I didn’t see anywhere in Amy quote where she said dbjork6317 had to pray during this time. I simply see where Amy said she was praying for the family. I see nothing wrong with someone saying that they will be praying for the family that just lost a child so young.

Bwahahahahahahahaaahahahahaaa

Maturity is realizing that, and still letting it go. You don’t always have to have the last word in an argument. This thread would have been a perfect time for a certain poster to realize that. And this is coming from someone who is at best, agnostic.
Very true. Sadly this board is overrun with immature posters such as @amynhop and @Overwatch. Too many just contribute nothing to the board

****...You...
I’m about to start crying tears of laughter. This is awesome. Not a single one of you understand the simple explanation I have provided, so you respond with foul language and condescending remarks. Wash rinse repeat

You and your buddy took to this thread, originally an opportunity to discuss and honor a passing student-athlete, and you decided to attack Christians on the basis of their faith. You my friends are pieces of shit and I hope I get to meet you in person one day.

I function just fine. I didn’t see anywhere in Amy quote where she said dbjork6317 had to pray during this time. I simply see where Amy said she was praying for the family. I see nothing wrong with someone saying that they will be praying for the family that just lost a child so young.
Context is important. They got into it earlier over some religion or whatever, and thats her taking a shot at him. For no reason.

Reactions: johnhugh
Awful... so sad. Something I’ve learned from @Larry_Williams and his podcast are how these players want to be viewed more than their number and position, but viewed and remembered by the type of person they are. That perspective really hit home for me, and just makes this situation more real to me.

Reactions: petegroove
You and your buddy took to this thread, originally an opportunity to discuss and honor a passing student-athlete, and you decided to attack Christians on the basis of their faith. You my friends are pieces of shit and I hope I get to meet you in person one day.
Not only did you miss what happened in its entirety and still fail to understand it after I concisely laid it out for you, you decided to double down on your ignorance.

I would tell you to stop while you’re ahead but you’ve been behind since the beginning

Not only did you miss what happened in its entirety and still fail to understand it after I concisely laid it out for you, you decided to double down on your ignorance.

I would tell you to stop while you’re ahead but you’ve been behind since the beginning

I know you think you must be Clemson’s finest key board warrior, but this isn’t twitter and I’m not interested in who can argue their way out of a wet paper bag. I am simply ashamed of you and hate that you makeup this fan base.

Reactions: MFunkhouser
Context is important. They got into it earlier over some religion or whatever, and thats her taking a shot at him. For no reason.

As usual... you don't know what you're talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT