ADVERTISEMENT

Sad sad news...

The irony in some of these posts (not calling anyone out) is truly remarkable.

Reactions: cemtiger
Not a SINGLE one of you realizes that @dbjork6317 commented in simple response to the thread “holy sh*t that’s awful”. Then @amynhop replied DIRECTLY to him with her remarks. The fact that NONE of you see how he has done nothing wrong in this thread and that SHE is the one to reprimand is compounding the sadness of this thread.

Unbelievable. How do some of you function?

You and @dbjork6317 continue to be off the hook douche bags. The thread is about CJ Fuller. Stop trying to make everything about you.

@johnhugh how ab just put your pride aside and not hijack this thread by making it about yourself or proving how you were right. Save it for another time.....

So awful to hear this....heart dropped when I read this. Feel so terrible for his family. Thoughts and prayers are with them and everyone in our program who was close to him.

We talk about prayer and faith, but when we fail to live out the teachings, it's just empty words. The proper response to attacks isn't equal anger, but grace, humility, and mercy.

Djbork doesn't believe what I believe and that is his right. My rights as a believer are checked by a higher power, even when I want to respond differently.

Regardless, a young man died tonight. Can we not focus on that tragedy, and live to argue another day?

You and @dbjork6317 continue to be off the hook douche bags. The thread is about CJ Fuller. Stop trying to make everything about you.
Neither of us have done anything. @dbjork6317 contributed an appropriate post to this thread but was greeted with immature remarks from @amynhop.

I am defending a poster who has done nothing wrong. If that makes me a douche, then so be it. He did nothing to make this thread not about CJ Fuller. I can assure that if she had simply responded to him “yes it is”, or had just been a decent human being and not responded, then I wouldn’t be here putting people in their place. She deserves to be treated like a child when she continues to act like one.

Not a SINGLE one of you realizes that @dbjork6317 commented in simple response to the thread “holy sh*t that’s awful”. Then @amynhop replied DIRECTLY to him with her remarks. The fact that NONE of you see how he has done nothing wrong in this thread and that SHE is the one to reprimand is compounding the sadness of this thread.

**** off, dude. It's amazing you are able to function, considering the garbage you bring to this board every day. Make yourself useful by posting a lot less.

So sorry to hear about CJ, whatever happened. Just sad.

Sad news for such a young man to die. Thoughts ot all his friends and family.

I guess I'm confused as to what happened with CJ and Jadar's armed robbery charges as well. Can someone shed some light on that for me?

Neither of us have done anything. @dbjork6317 contributed an appropriate post to this thread but was greeted with immature remarks from @amynhop.

I am defending a poster who has done nothing wrong. If that makes me a douche, then so be it. He did nothing to make this thread not about CJ Fuller. I can assure that if she had simply responded to him “yes it is”, or had just been a decent human being and not responded, then I wouldn’t be here putting people in their place. She deserves to be treated like a child when she continues to act like one.

You're acting like a teenager.

You really want to bring that to this thread too?

That’s it. As Michael Corleone would say

giphy.gif

Addio...... dbjork6317

You really want to bring that to this thread too?
It works both ways, no? Just curious how the simple mention of prayer offends you so greatly as to have to taunt someone about it? You aren't a believer, we get it. She is and she offered it as a nice gesture for the family and I am pretty sure CJ's family are believers. Why not just look the other way, especially in a thread offering condolences for such a tragic event.

It works both ways, no? Just curious how the simple mention of prayer offends you so greatly as to have to taunt someone about it? You aren't a believer, we get it. She is and she offered it as a nice gesture for the family and I am pretty sure CJ's family are believers. Why not just look the other way, especially in a thread offering condolences for such a tragic event.
Not you too...

Because she responded directly to me. I've said absolutely nothing about prayer or faith or anything else ITT. I said its awful, and responded to a person who was taking a not so subtle jab at me and expressed my disbelief that she would do so in a thread like this.

Prayers to his family..walked from the parking lot in Tampa at the natty with his family..remember how nice they were and how proud they were of him. all wearing #27 jerseys. later that night he had that great return to set that last drive up.. so sad.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85

I guess I'm confused as to what happened with CJ and Jadar's armed robbery charges as well. Can someone shed some light on that for me?
I'm with you here. I must be out of the loop on this one. Did they get bail? Is that normal for armed robbery?

Terrible news. Prayers for his family and friends. RIP CJ

I agree With this. Not most of your stuff. but I noticed the same thing. It was a pot shot to feel, and maybe more importantly, be viewed by faceless strangers, to be spiritually, moralisticly and sympathetically superior, to at least one other person. It was a very selfless remark....

I believe the trial was postponed. Could be wrong tho

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT