ADVERTISEMENT

SC House Passed Amendments To Budget Today Outlawing Mandatory Masks, Mandatory Tests and Mandatory Vaccines

Given half the population is against the vaccine, it's not unreasonable to think that the next potential death of corono virus will have posted anti vax tweets but surely you don't need me to explain this to you.
Half? LOLOL. Now that we know the unvaccinated have been narrowed down to the most MAGA among us, telling people you're unvaccinated is the same as saying you're an insurrectionist LMAO. And if you get sick or die, it will be hard to feel sorry for you, just sayin...

at any state funded school. This includes Clemson and all public schools and public universities that receive state funding.

Assuming it’s not vetoed by the Governor and the budget passes tthis month then this new policy goes into effect July 1st..

Clemson had just changed their policy making masks optional on campus effective June 1st (no masks at camps) and making mandatory testing monthly instead of weekly.

This new budget would defund any school requiring Covid testing, requiring vaccines or making masks mandatory for 2021-2022 school year.
There's a vaccine now and it's pretty effective so far. The vaccine is also free, if you've not gotten it, it's on you. I've actually got no problems with workplaces requiring it or not... Should be based on what the locals have to work with. I do find it VERY interesting that legislatures that continually rail against government oversite and say that control should be at a local level especially for education, passed a bill mandating a government policy on local schools. Just goes to show. Republicans aren't REALLY against big government, they are against big government that tries to do things they don't like.

Reactions: dpic73
This is an insane tweet...

"Communism runs through her veins?" Holy ****.
I think it's appropriate considering this is what she said

She added, “So how quickly we can get this under control and which way we go depends on what we do now to overcome disinformation. What we really need to do at this point is make vaccination the easy choice. It needs to be hard for people to remain unvaccinated

she's right. stupid people have always needed help figuring out basics so this shouldn't be news to anyone.
You have no understanding of what it means to be an American with rights. Typical for young kids coming out of school these days. All cocky and foolish. I'll go ahead and put your usual emoji 🤣

Vaccines have been required for multiple things in our society. This should be no different. Why you argue it should makes you look really foolish.
Yes but gene therapy treatments have not been and are still not FDA approved.

Herein lies the little play on words, polio is a vaccine, Rona jab is gene therapy.

kinda like pissing on your back and calling it sweat.

Yes but gene therapy treatments have not been and are still not FDA approved.

Herein lies the little play on words, polio is a vaccine, Rona jab is gene therapy.

kinda like pissing on your back and calling it sweat.
Gene therapy, by definition, involves manipulating the DNA inside the cells in your body. Nothing in Moderna or Phizer vaccines alter human DNA.

Granted, I'm sure you already knew that and are more interested in trolling others with anti-vax talking points than actually providing insight here. You must be the most miserable person ever to live around if you do 10% as much bitching and moaning as you do on this board.

Gene therapy, by definition, involves manipulating the DNA inside the cells in your body. Nothing in Moderna or Phizer vaccines alter human DNA.

Granted, I'm sure you already knew that and are more interested in trolling others with anti-vax talking points than actually providing insight here. You must be the most miserable person ever to live around if you do 10% as much bitching and moaning as you do on this board.
Only place I share info is here, not on social media, don’t watch TV except during football season, and it manipulates the RNA, not the DNA but is still a form of gene therapy.

why you mad?

me quieres hablar en español? Entonces no necesitas leer mis pensamientos aquí.

Reactions: 92TigerME

I find it therapeutic to come here and bitch at dpic73, nytigerfan, deshawnwatson4, clemsontiger02, DW4_2016, Iceheart08, Other1, TheValley91

I know I left one out.

Then I go downstairs and charm everyone I'm around.

I find it therapeutic to come here and bitch at dpic73, nytigerfan, deshawnwatson4, clemsontiger02, DW4_2016, Iceheart08, Other1, TheValley91

I know I left one out.

Then I go downstairs and charm everyone I'm around.
How many people are in your mom's basement?

Only place I share info is here, not on social media, don’t watch TV except during football season, and it manipulates the RNA, not the DNA but is still a form of gene therapy.

why you mad?

me quieres hablar en español? Entonces no necesitas leer mis pensamientos aquí.
Manipulating DNA is a requirement to be considered gene therapy. So you are wrong... again.

BTW, 2 responses to the same post, 45 minutes apart? You mad, bro?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT