ADVERTISEMENT

Sermon of the week!

BRaw76

Gold Member
Jul 18, 2021
Been a little busy! Haven't forgotten my TI people, I keep y'all in my prayers! I was able to rant a little more this weekend on the game! Been on the road a lot working through an evangelist ministry and trying to pay the bills! I sometimes wonder why life can't just be relaxing lol! If it isn't life throwing us a bump in the road, it's our favorite hobbies or team disappointing us to frustration! I'm tired of fishing and watching football lol. I need some peace of mind!!

With that thought! I'm working on a book that deals with our conflict with God from an unregenerated will to a surrendering will! Even when we don't think we are at enmity with God (head knowledge), not saving grace! I was one that lived with head knowledge for many years, wasn't religious, but was born into a family that was Christian! My brother preaching today! I'd die over my profession of Christ at this time of lossness, but wasn't able to live for Him (show it)! Little did I know, now I can live through my faith! There is a difference! True faith changes you!

I'll deal with our state before God at birth, including the question of infant death and age of accountability to the Lord, repentance unto salvation and what responsibility that brings (true faith works through the empowering of the Holy Spirit)..I'll touch on how God's grace and mercy should drive us to surrender and how that should bring joy instead of feeling pressured and frustrated! Two main Bible verses that feed my thoughts on understanding why we do what we do and one word will give more depth to what I mean by surrender or submission to the Lord! The word that turns it all is LOVE! True love changes a person and gives them reason and purpose to change! Many love the Lord to a degree! But true Biblical love brings you all in! Some haven't really got to touch this point of a beautiful relationship and fellowship with the Lord! If you're not waking up this morning on fire to go to church, then you're not getting in on it! You have no desire for the things of God to start with! The words surrender and submit sound offensive, but a deeper look into the Greek meaning stems from a willing stand point! That's where my focus is! Breaking the will of man and seeing the will of God and it's personal contentment to the soul!

Hebrews 12:2 "looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."

Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

Two words in those verses drove me to my thoughts on the will of man and what pleases him or her and how you find true joy and rest in being a so called slave to righteousness and enjoy it!
How do you see joy or rest (peace) when you're about to face a cross in your life or living in a world of chaos? If Christ can find joy in His purpose knowing his lot and God's will for him, we all can, thanks to Him and the power he now gives through that experience!

I'll be sharing personal testimony of things I want to forget and have been forgiving of! But, God wants me to remember them so I share His work in my life and what He's brought me from and through! How God used them to break me in order to fix me! God has been good to me!! His eyes were upon me when I didn't even consider Him! His eyes are on you the same and wants you as His own! His will not ours!! Time to know the difference and His purpose for our lives and those around us!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.