ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Murder in Columbia

You want to see something else that makes you sick. This link I posted deals yet with a another senseless murder where these 5 people were breaking into cars and the guy just walks outside unknowingly and they just shoot him. Here's the kicker I have dealt with one of these scum bags on numerous occasions and hes had numerous serious charges put against him, charges that would lead you to believe he should never see the light of the day again. However the courts plead him out to where hes now out in society again and guess what he takes part in a murder. ****ing ridiculous.
I saw on the news last night that all these boys were 18 to 20 years old and 4 of the 5 were already convicted felons. This is what happens when you raise kids to be victims and tell them that everyone is out to get them. A lot of times they have no fathers in the home so they take to running the streets in gangs with other angry kids looking to get even with those who "victimize" them or do them wrong.

I saw on the news last night that all these boys were 18 to 20 years old and 4 of the 5 were already convicted felons. This is what happens when you raise kids to be victims and tell them that everyone is out to get them. A lot of times they have no fathers in the home so they take to running the streets in gangs with other angry kids looking to get even with those who "victimize" them or do them wrong.
In cases like this where Scum are not able to rehabilitate and a continued threat to society should be put on Capital row - death penalty. Especially for the hardened criminals with multiple deaths related to violent crimes.

Black on black and black on white crime is rampant, but the media has somehow convinced the public that police hunting down unarmed black men is the nations biggest problem. And don’t dare mention culture when bringing up problems in the AA community. It’s all systemic racism and the communities just need less policing and more government assistance. It’s treasonous that the hundreds of stories like this, with victims of all races, get swept under the rug in favor of false narratives.

You talked to the cousin at all since this happened?
Yea I texted him right after he got arrested and the cousin came by the store and was shocked. Nobody knew what was going on at that point. Obviously we could tell it was serious because 8 unmarked cars aren’t going to surround you for a minor offense. But they towed the car right after so we thought maybe it was something to do with the car we didn’t think it was a murder at the time. His cousin and the family were pretty shocked needless to say they never expected anything like this out of him. His cousin thought it was a miscommunication because the car was the kids brothers car who had just left for the military but obviously it was much more serious. His cousin came by and told me the real story once he found out before the news broke I just didn’t say anything because it wasn’t my place. His cousin thanked me and said he was pretty upset and shook and didn’t want to be bothered. I feel bad for his family because they had no idea. Obviously feel worse for the victim. Horrible situation. As a side note the way the police did that was one of the smoothest things I’ve ever seen. They had 8 unmarked cars all different and all parked in random spots throughout the parking lot. Thye all just pulled in from different angles at the same time as soon as he got about 10 feet from his car. They had been sitting out there for a couple hours but nobody noticed because they were in regular cars

OK, let's see how that works...: "It's all that 'healing' wrought by the Lightworker a.k.a. 0bama."

Is that how you do it?

Can't you leave off the racist race-baiting and grieve the loss of a fellow human being? And the tragedy of those who did it? Gee whiz what a bigoted thing to say. Sinful persons did an evil thing to another human being. The rest of your garbage is hate spue.
Calm down a little bit. That poster was clearly posting with tongue in cheek, but it was still silly.

Reactions: ChiefTiger
How the heck does a young man with a good job and a college student convince themselves to rob and kill a complete stranger on a Sunday morning? Boggles the mind!
Culture.
Plain and simple.

You can't understand it logically if you're not in it or close to it.

It's not about 'lives mattering'..........it's just......

Sad

You're right. Zero blacks were killed in the 250 years of United States history before Trump became President.
Good catch.
He’s being facetious while somewhat
delighting in the fact that it was black on white crime which pumps up the stats.

Last edited:
Victim was a 2017 Clemson grad.

Sounds like a great guy full of life. So sad

Alright boys, let’s go riot, loot, and murder like the Commie youth called Anifta and BLM.
I’m sure we’ll be coddled and ignored by our atheist main stream media

Reactions: XTIGERK
In fairness to me there wasn’t anything on his background and his cousin had worked for me in the past and recommended me but yea this won’t go down as the best hire that I have made

If it makes you feel any better this is a hire I made. Never had anything in his past I could find. He was arrested on company time. And the ironic thing is I used to joke about how in the "To Catch a Predator" they must have edited out the "Oh Fark" when Chris Hanson showed up.

Reactions: kingkyle1008
If it makes you feel any better this is a hire I made. Never had anything in his past I could find. He was arrested on company time. And the ironic thing is I used to joke about how in the "To Catch a Predator" they must have edited out the "Oh Fark" when Chris Hanson showed up.
So this dude was going to go on a date with a 14 year old while he was on the clock? Hahahaha

In fairness to me there wasn’t anything on his background and his cousin had worked for me in the past and recommended me but yea this won’t go down as the best hire that I have made
I had at different times in my previous career the FBI and Homeland Security question me about an employee. Being told that the FBI is up front and wants to speak with you was a little unsettling to say the least.

No different than the guy that ran into the back of a father and his daughter in NC in front of their house , got out of the car, and shot and killed them.
Will never see LeBron and his cohorts addressing this type problem nor the fact of black on black crime being a major cause of the loss of black lives. It is sad that they ignore it because just maybe they could improve it. Should be about saving all lives.

No different than the guy that ran into the back of a father and his daughter in NC in front of their house , got out of the car, and shot and killed them.
Will never see LeBron and his cohorts addressing this type problem nor the fact of black on black crime being a major cause of the loss of black lives. It is sad that they ignore it because just maybe they could improve it. Should be about saving all lives.
No. You’ve missed the entire message.
Justice not being served is the issue. The op isn’t going to be an issue bc the perpetrators have been arrested

Reactions: spskillz
That was Andrews, SC

You want to see something else that makes you sick. This link I posted deals yet with a another senseless murder where these 5 people were breaking into cars and the guy just walks outside unknowingly and they just shoot him. Here's the kicker I have dealt with one of these scum bags on numerous occasions and hes had numerous serious charges put against him, charges that would lead you to believe he should never see the light of the day again. However the courts plead him out to where hes now out in society again and guess what he takes part in a murder. ****ing ridiculous.
Agree it's all just senseless and freaking ridiculous. Just glad there are still folks like you, Mr. Policeman. At least Clinton is safe.

There's something systemic there, but I don't think it's racism.

None but all the employees wanted to go watch it on the store cameras the next day
did you know that they were coming to arrest him? In other words, did the police inform you ahead of time so you could keep your employees safe in case it went poorly? I have a friend whose business was informed by police one time that they were on the way to arrest one of her employees, and I thought that was odd. However, she used to work for then Police Dept. so maybe that's why they knew they could trust her not to alert the employee of impending doom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT