ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Murder in Columbia

Ridiculous. Disgusting. I don't condone any crime but why shoot they guy? You clearly outnumbered him and they dude was probably drunk since it was late at night/early morning. It's just Neanderthal behavior. Robbing someone is awful but I just don't understand murdering the dude.

You serious?
Couldn’t be more serious Xavier worked for me for a little over 2 weeks he worked 12-6 Sunday and Monday. He was super excited about the job and happy to be at work. He never said a word about this though. All he talked about Monday was taking his real estate license test in two weeks

Senseless.

One man dead. 2 others will rot away in prison for the next 20 years.

For what? Probably not more than $200 bucks worth of "stuff".

Another case where ALL Black Lives don't Matter. So, he turns himself in with his lawyer at his side? Maybe his legal point is that he mattered more than the guy he shot? We are spinning out of control as a society...

Couldn’t be more serious Xavier worked for me for a little over 2 weeks he worked 12-6 Sunday and Monday. He was super excited about the job and happy to be at work. He never said a word about this though. All he talked about Monday was taking his real estate license test in two weeks

How the heck does a young man with a good job and a college student convince themselves to rob and kill a complete stranger on a Sunday morning? Boggles the mind!

Yea tell me about it I had just hired one of those guys two weeks ago he worked Sunday and Monday after it happened and got arrested in the parking lot right after he got off work 8 undercover cops surrounded his car and arrested him
I read the post before I saw who posted it, and thought for sure this was @Earle36, better known as Forrest Gump. Remember when Earle was partying with Prince Charles and they went to Liverpool and saw this unknown band with the funny name of Beatles?

I read the post before I saw who posted it, and thought for sure this was @Earle36, better known as Forrest Gump. Remember when Earle was partying with Prince Charles and they went to Liverpool and saw this unknown band with the funny name of Beatles?
Yea I remember all of Earles bullshit posts but no this was real

Yea tell me about it I had just hired one of those guys two weeks ago he worked Sunday and Monday after it happened and got arrested in the parking lot right after he got off work 8 undercover cops surrounded his car and arrested him
How the heck does a young man with a good job and a college student convince themselves to rob and kill a complete stranger on a Sunday morning? Boggles the mind!
That guy is a total sociopath.

Dang! What kind of job?

Victim was a 2017 Clemson grad.

This is why so many people say nothing good happens after midnight. Yes, we were all young and in college once but at the same time if you were walking by yourself at two in the morning or whatever time that was you really are at risk unfortunately. Concealed carry is a very good thing but if you were out at that time going to bars you won’t be carrying, or it’s unlikely you will.

Such a pathetic story and I hope both of those thugs get killed soon.

This is why so many people say nothing good happens after midnight. Yes, we were all young and in college once but at the same time if you were walking by yourself at two in the morning or whatever time that was you really are at risk unfortunately. Concealed carry is a very good thing but if you were out at that time going to bars you won’t be carrying, or it’s unlikely you will.

Such a pathetic story and I hope both of those thugs get killed soon.
Carrying is no good if there’s a gun pointed at you. Criminals are criminals.

2 white guys kill unarmed black man. Trump's America folks

OK, let's see how that works...: "It's all that 'healing' wrought by the Lightworker a.k.a. 0bama."

Is that how you do it?

Can't you leave off the racist race-baiting and grieve the loss of a fellow human being? And the tragedy of those who did it? Gee whiz what a bigoted thing to say. Sinful persons did an evil thing to another human being. The rest of your garbage is hate spue.

Victim was a 2017 Clemson grad.

Just awful. Prayers for the family.

Incidents like these are exponentially more prevalent than unarmed police killings. I wish we would spend our energy, resources and coverage in a more appropriate ratio of the issues actually impacting the most people.

I carry 24/7 these days. Used to be selective about it, but no more. Home, out in the field, in town, church, doesn’t matter. It may not prevent me from getting robbed or killed, but you can damn sure bet I’ll take some of them with me.

You want to see something else that makes you sick. This link I posted deals yet with a another senseless murder where these 5 people were breaking into cars and the guy just walks outside unknowingly and they just shoot him. Here's the kicker I have dealt with one of these scum bags on numerous occasions and hes had numerous serious charges put against him, charges that would lead you to believe he should never see the light of the day again. However the courts plead him out to where hes now out in society again and guess what he takes part in a murder. ****ing ridiculous.

Just like more strict gun laws won't help. Criminals will always break the law. Law abiding citizens are the ones who obey the laws.

Murder is illegal but criminals don't care, same happens with strict gun laws. They don't give a $#[t

I checked to see if it was Earle also

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT