ADVERTISEMENT

Sleepy Joe secretly flying in migrants

Clemson Goat

Dec 11, 2004
The Valley
It’s amazing what Trump supporters will fall for. Most gullible people on the planet.

Are you the leading man to play in Forrest Gump 2

The Rise of Dumb and Dumber

Please continue as You are total entertainment to a boring day or meeting

When the Smart People start trying to impress each other with big words and bore me senseless

I go to TI and read your posts

You are truly comic relief

Are you the leading man to play in Forrest Gump 2

The Rise of Dumb and Dumber

Please continue as You are total entertainment to a boring day or meeting

When the Smart People start trying to impress each other with big words and bore me senseless

I go to TI and read your posts

You are truly comic relief

I have yet to see a post of yours that provides any data, thoughtful analysis, or even critical thinking.

Maybe you should sit this out and listen to the adults in the room.

I have yet to see a post of yours that provides any data, thoughtful analysis, or even critical thinking.

Maybe you should sit this out and listen to the adults in the room.

There are some serious adult conversations in here. Sometimes I will actually join in and offer my take on ghe subject

When I do chose to converse on a topic transparency, verifiable facts, truth and integrity matter and I want to have a conversation with open minded persons who are wanting to listen and also provide solid thoughtful points of view

I consider you at this point in our online relationship like yarn ball like a cat would play with

A distraction when there is nothing better to do

I still think you use ChatGPT and use that to formulate you posts and comments

Love seeing how good it can be

Love seeing how dumbass and destructive it can be

It’s a tool to be careful using

So go bo

Biden regime is absolutely flying sex trafficked illegal immigrant females to different points around the nation to work.

TREASON!!

Polk County, Florida

Human Trafficking Bust Reveals the US Government is Flying Illegal Immigrant Sex Workers to Major Metropolitan Areas for Free

Operation March Sadness:

• 228 arrested (coaches, military service members, and a school teacher)

• The Human trafficking victims, several of them are Venezuelan and in the United States Illegally

• According to Sheriff Grady Judd, These illegal sex workers said all the same thing… when they came to the US illegally, they were given a form by DHS, including ID & paperwork, which allows them to fly to any major metropolitan areas in the United States, for free (on tax-payers dime).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT