ADVERTISEMENT

So part of the COVID relief plan is to...........

tgrharley

The Milwaukee Deep
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2005
Provide $$$ to anyone whos is NOT a white farmer. Nice call Uncle Joe. Racist? You bet your ass it is. No different than if it had it been for anyone NOT Black, Hispanic , etc. Wisconsin farmer has filed a lawsuit joined by others.

okclem's America.

If you are "ok" with this,.........................I'm not sure where you belong.

The "New" Democratic party consists of exclusively now: anyone not White, welfare recipients, Transgenders, LBGQTwhatever else, anyone who wants any debt they contractually agreed to repay wiped out, abortion rights advocates, illegal immigrants, the UBER rich such as Tech mogols, media of course, university professors, the economically retarded who don't understand the consequences of > 7 TRILLION dollars in additional spending (ever heard of inflation), BLM, Antifa,.....the list is endless. Enough 1 and 2 % added together to exceed 50%. Hell of a system you have to admit.

We are witnessing the breakdown of American. There will soon be no middle class. You will have BIG government, the ULTRA rich who support big government because it doesn't really effect them economically actually aids them and the poor unemployed who are DEPENDENT upon BIG government. BTW, been tried before, never succeeded in long term.

Provide $$$ to anyone whos is NOT a white farmer. Nice call Uncle Joe. Racist? You bet your ass it is. No different than if it had it been for anyone NOT Black, Hispanic , etc. Wisconsin farmer has filed a lawsuit joined by others.

okclem's America.

If you are "ok" with this,.........................I'm not sure where you belong.

The "New" Democratic party consists of exclusively now: anyone not White, welfare recipients, Transgenders, LBGQTwhatever else, anyone who wants any debt they contractually agreed to repay wiped out, abortion rights advocates, illegal immigrants, the UBER rich such as Tech mogols, media of course, university professors, the economically retarded who don't understand the consequences of > 7 TRILLION dollars in additional spending (ever heard of inflation), BLM, Antifa,.....the list is endless. Enough 1 and 2 % added together to exceed 50%. Hell of a system you have to admit.

We are witnessing the breakdown of American. There will soon be no middle class. You will have BIG government, the ULTRA rich who support big government because it doesn't really effect them economically actually aids them and the poor unemployed who are DEPENDENT upon BIG government. BTW, been tried before, never succeeded in long term.

i agree. white farmers never get enough government subsidy. funny that most of them vote for a free market and hate big government liberal spending.

okclem's America.

It's funny, the picture of the farmer is exactly how I picture you every time you post.

BB1gprNf.img

i agree. white farmers never get enough government subsidy. funny that most of them vote for a free market and hate big government liberal spending.
You are one huge dumbass if you don't see what is happening. But you don't and so you are. It's NOT ABOUT WHITES AND BLACKS....THATS THE whole point. But you are incapable of seeing it. Go back to sucking the government tit with NYtigerfan. Can't wait til the milk runs on on you idiots.

You are one huge dumbass if you don't see what is happening. But you don't and so you are. It's NOT ABOUT WHITES AND BLACKS....THATS THE whole point. But you are incapable of seeing it. Go back to sucking the government tit with NYtigerfan. Can't wait til the milk runs on on you idiots.
hahaha, you said whites. i was just using your example.

also, i have never taken a dime of government assistance, stimulus, etc. i didn't even apply for the stimulus. didn't look into it because i worked the whole time and don't need it. try again with that shit.

sucking on the government tit? I probably pay more in taxes than you make in a year. and I sure as shit didnt qualify for any stimulus money. My business did take a PPP business loan last year, but I never spent a dime of it and paid it back in full plus interest. A simple "thank you" would be much more appropriate.

Now go get your ****ing shine box.

Reactions: dpic73
The plight of the white American male...it's just so horrible what they're always doing to us! We never get a fair shake!!

sucking on the government tit? I probably pay more in taxes than you make in a year. and I sure as shit didnt qualify for any stimulus money. My business did take a PPP business loan last year, but I never spent a dime of it and paid it back in full plus interest. A simple "thank you" would be much more appropriate.

Now go get your ****ing shine box.
Do you mind if I show my friends this post so they can all be as impressed as I am?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT