ADVERTISEMENT

Sound of Freedom

yeah I have heard Christine Cain speak on human sex trafficking many times and it is insane. She has the A21 campaign and I am a huge supporter of it as is my church.

She uses former special forces, retired military, etc to do rescues. Some of the stories she tells is absolutely insane. Really really eye opening especially being the dad of a girl
I pray.. literally...that they leave these scumbag's bodies littered everywhere when they leave with these poor souls to get them home to heal. That could take years. Some will never get over it. Some won't want to carry on their lives. There is a Hell and these people will end up there.

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
Just watched the trailer 😳 . I could barely get through the trailer without a tear. Don’t know if I could handle the whole movie. Just being honest.

You should all check this out as well interview with Jordan Peterson and Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard (real life person the movie was based on). And if you havent watched any Jordan Peterson, then you are in for a treat chasing down that rabbit hole. He is a Psych professor from Univ of Toronto that is agnostic, and was pretty left wing, until things got extreme. Only watch him if you like common sense debate and reasoning from an actual intellectual.

Is this about the same organization that did a ton of fundraising back during Covid and winked at a lot of the QAnon nonsense and turned out to only be using a small portion of the money they raised for the stated purposes? When the same group did “rescue” trafficked individuals, they left them with no aftercare or social support, causing the victims to quickly end up being trafficked again.

Find one Christian, or any true believer in an Abrahamic religion for that matter, that isn’t willing to take down a religious “leader” that abuses kids. You can’t

I think Christians at large, specifically Catholics, have been too eager in the past to sweep child abuse under the rug to save face. Those days I believe are gone, thank god
The best video recently was the Armenian dads beating the shit out of those little Antifa fags supporting the Pride Curriculum in Glendale,CA. Those dads weren't playing and what a surprise the little douche bags ran away much like they did in Prescott,AZ when they tried to "march" when I was working there. They're good against individuals but suck when confronted man to man.

The best video recently was the Armenian dads beating the shit out of those little Antifa fags supporting the Pride Curriculum in Glendale,CA. Those dads weren't playing and what a surprise the little douche bags ran away much like they did in Prescott,AZ when they tried to "march" when I was working there. They're good against individuals but suck when confronted man to man.
You sound nice.

Nicer than the little turds that like to gang up on people until they're confronted.
Sure Jan GIF

No need to derail a great thread but Antifa is a terrorist organization so not sure why the comment bothered you. They’re scum…not to the level of human traffickers but scum none the less
Antifa as an organization is an invention of reactionary political actors to generate fear and discredit their opposition. “Antifa” has no leaders, no hierarchy, no headquarters, no financial network, no communication. ”Antifa” on the ground is just an ad hoc collection of whoever shows up. Far right groups that actually do have characteristics consistent with organized political activity have been responsible for more actual terrorism over the last 35 years than “antifa”.

So really, “antifa” as depicted by the media isn’t terribly different fundamentally from Operation Underground Railroad: a dramatization more consistent with Tom Clancy knock offs than with reality.

I don’t havee any issue with Christians but I wish they’d stop shoving their lifestyle down everyone’s throats.

OK then why come in a Christian thread? I see a lot of people shoving all types of lifestyles down peoples throats. If you have a problem with Christians trying to raise fund and trying to stop human trafficking and consider that shoving their lifestyle down your throat I’m sorry…this is a feel good story.

No need to derail the thread because you don’t believe in what most of us believe in.

Christianity has basically been pushed out of everything. Glad to see people taking a stand and it being accepted again. And even better to see this movie crush a Disney movie at the box office when they had the chance to produce it first

OK then why come in a Christian thread? I see a lot of people shoving all types of lifestyles down peoples throats. If you have a problem with Christians trying to raise fund and trying to stop human trafficking and consider that shoving their lifestyle down your throat I’m sorry…this is a feel good story.

No need to derail the thread because you don’t believe in what most of us believe in.

Christianity has basically been pushed out of everything. Glad to see people taking a stand and it being accepted again. And even better to see this movie crush a Disney movie at the box office when they had the chance to produce it first
The guy depicted in this movie isn’t as noble as he portrays himself. This whole thing is 70% grift.

I’m just playing mad-libs and repeating things you and others have said about LGBTQ people and replacing “LGBTQ” with “Christians”. I really do have zero issue with Christians other than the tireless quest to feign oppression in a country where 63% of the population identifies as Christian, their religious symbols are a part of the national heraldry, the executive takes his oath of office on the religious text, their churches are tax exempt, and preachers of large congregations live like millionaires,

Y’all can miss me with this “sex trafficking is an issue because of atheists, libs, and homosexuals” nonsense. The biggest organizational perpetrators of sexual abuse in the world are Christian groups.

Bit of a non sequitur but I do find it interesting to see the reactions people have to stuff like this vs how they respond to allegations of sexual abuse when the accused look like them or their favorite athletes, actors, musicians, etc.

I wish today’s media and left wing politicians would stop trying to take my Christian beliefs and throw them in the trash and villainize Christians only because we stand against so much of what is wrong in the world today. What is being pushed by the elite and extreme left is not progress.
What exactly is that again?

Reactions: flotiger
The guy depicted in this movie isn’t as noble as he portrays himself. This whole thing is 70% grift.

I’m just playing mad-libs and repeating things you and others have said about LGBTQ people and replacing “LGBTQ” with “Christians”. I really do have zero issue with Christians other than the tireless quest to feign oppression in a country where 63% of the population identifies as Christian, their religious symbols are a part of the national heraldry, the executive takes his oath of office on the religious text, their churches are tax exempt, and preachers of large congregations live like millionaires,

Y’all can miss me with this “sex trafficking is an issue because of atheists, libs, and homosexuals” nonsense. The biggest organizational perpetrators of sexual abuse in the world are Christian groups.

Bit of a non sequitur but I do find it interesting to see the reactions people have to stuff like this vs how they respond to allegations of sexual abuse when the accused look like them or their favorite athletes, actors, musicians, etc.

Sex trafficking is mainly illegals and the Russian Mafia.

But if you think what this guy did was not noble I’m done with the convo. Sex trafficking and human slave trafficking is a real thing. But let’s keep them borders open!

Sex trafficking is mainly illegals and the Russian Mafia.

But if you think what this guy did was not noble I’m done with the convo. Sex trafficking and human slave trafficking is a real thing. But let’s keep them borders open!
What he claims to do is noble. I’m saying he’s not actually using all or most of that money he raises to run covert special rescue ops or some anti-sex trafficking skynet like he claims.

MinistryWatch began reporting on Operation Underground Railroad (OUR), the organization Ballard founded and on which the movie is based, back in 2021. OUR says on its website it has rescued and supported “thousands of survivors in 28 countries and 26 U.S. states,” including 3,000 around the world in 2019 alone. The charity’s annual report said it took in more than $21 million in donations for that year, which was then the last year for which we had data.

Turns out it was just getting started. In 2021 the organization took in more than $42 million. But here’s where it gets interesting. In that same year, 2021, the organization spent only about $31 million on its work of allegedly rescuing sex trafficking victims. The year before, 2020, the numbers are even more strange. OUR took in $45 million but spent only $13.5 million. It had a whopping $33.9 million in profit.

And if you can stand a little more math, the bottom line is this: Operation Underground Railroad has a massive total of more than $80 million in assets, most of that accumulated in the past two years alone.

That’s enough money to fund operations for OUR for nearly three years even if it doesn’t raise another dime. But don’t count on that. OUR spent $3.5 million on fundraising in 2021, and $1.8 million in 2020.

Money controversies aren’t the only ones that have dogged Ballard and OUR. Since it was founded in 2013 by Ballard, a former Department of Homeland Security undercover operative, OUR has been known for its “jump” raids to extract sex trafficking victims around the world, allegedly led by highly trained personnel. But Vice News uncovered situations in which training for the missions was lax or nonexistent and where it said the charity seemed to be more focused on gaining promotional footage than rescuing victims.

In one case, the search for a Haitian-American boy near the Haiti/Dominican Republic border was revealed to be guided by a psychic medium from Utah who claimed that children were being held nearby. The mission to find the boy, Vice said, was unsuccessful.

In another investigation, Vice World News found that OUR had exaggerated its domestic rescue work and its role in freeing a survivor named “Liliana,” whom officials said actually escaped on her own. OUR faced an investigation by the Davis County, Utah, attorney general’s office regarding whether OUR made misleading statements in its fundraising appeals.

An anti-human-trafficking charity that professes to use highly skilled operatives to rescue victims instead has relied on untrained, high-dollar donors who paid for the privilege to help with some of its raids, an investigation by Vice World News found.

However, sources told Vice World News that not only was there little semblance of military-type training or planning involved in the jump raids, there was “no meaningful surveillance or identification of targets; no development of assets; no validating that people they sought to rescue had in fact been trafficked, or that people they were targeting were indeed traffickers; and no meaningful follow-up with people who had been rescued on the missions in which they took part.”

The charity’s methodology seemed to actually encourage trafficking behavior in some instances, sources said.

They told of operations that involved flashing money at clubs and bars to encourage pimps to show up with sex workers. When they did, operatives would insist on being shown younger girls, whom the sources felt had been immediately trafficked to meet the operatives’ demands.

OUR representatives would then call the local police to make arrests, they said.

“In my opinion that’s what he was doing: He was creating demand,” an operative who worked with OUR overseas told Vice.

Some of the usual suspects are already trying to smear the movie…CNN, The Rolling Stone, WaPo etc have all tried to dismiss it as some crazy QAnon conspiracy theory…Hollywood didn’t want it released at all…
They all have one thing in common & we all know what it is…
Are you paying attention yet???
This. 100%. The mainstream media is pure evil. I’m thankful that more people are finally waking up to see what’s going on in our country. Evil and corruption surrounds us here and the war is happening in the spiritual realm. Thankfully, as a believer, we know how it all ends. Every knee will bow …

This was a great thread until it was high jacked by this lefty moron “dumgeon”. This entire country and world would be better off without these loonies. Mental disorders are real as seen by “dumgeon”

Non-Christians feel the need to criticize anything Christian is what I have learned. They have to try to find the bad in what is good. I have never seen an atheist or agnostic groups or organizations out there fighting real world problems. They may exist but I see them fighting Christianity a whole lot more than they help in the community or world wide issues.

I have been passionate about human sex trafficking ever since the first time Christine Caine spoke at my church and started supporting The A21 Ministry. It is amazing how much I have learned and how much of a problem it is. I had no idea it was so rampant in the US and how organized it was mainly through the Russian Mafia. And just how long they cultivate these relationships with young women especially. Years and years. They pick lonely kids who do not have stable homes in general not specific. They will "send them away to college" to never be seen or heard from again.

It is really a scary thing. My daughter just got back from London and now is obsessed with the opportunity to study abroad. She is 16 now so hopefully that passion will go away because it scares the shit out of me to be a long plane ride away from being there for her and to know about the crazies in a lot of these countries who prey on young girls

This was a great thread until it was high jacked by this lefty moron “dumgeon”. This entire country and world would be better off without these loonies. Mental disorders are real as seen by “dumgeon”
Hey if you wanna give your money to a guy who doesn’t do any of what he claims with it then that’s your prerogative but I wouldn’t be calling anyone else “dum” If that was the case.

This is what intellectually dishonesty looks like when a persons cognitive dissonance is so profound they become emotional to the point of deluding themselves into thinking they are morally superior

Non-Christians feel the need to criticize anything Christian is what I have learned. They have to try to find the bad in what is good. I have never seen an atheist or agnostic groups or organizations out there fighting real world problems. They may exist but I see them fighting Christianity a whole lot more than they help in the community or world wide issues.

I have been passionate about human sex trafficking ever since the first time Christine Caine spoke at my church and started supporting The A21 Ministry. It is amazing how much I have learned and how much of a problem it is. I had no idea it was so rampant in the US and how organized it was mainly through the Russian Mafia. And just how long they cultivate these relationships with young women especially. Years and years. They pick lonely kids who do not have stable homes in general not specific. They will "send them away to college" to never be seen or heard from again.

It is really a scary thing. My daughter just got back from London and now is obsessed with the opportunity to study abroad. She is 16 now so hopefully that passion will go away because it scares the shit out of me to be a long plane ride away from being there for her and to know about the crazies in a lot of these countries who prey on young girls
Just put him on ignore

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

If Christians in this country spent as much time trying to fight real world problems as they do trying use state power to enforce their puritan morality code on nonbelievers then you’d have a point. A substantial portion of the fundamentalist Christians I grew up with would have no issue with the Sharia if it were enforced by white guys with OTR suits and close clipped haircuts. Watch “Shiny Happy People” about the Gothards and their movement and miss me with all of this. Those are the Christians I grew up around and the ones running right wing politics in this country and the only problem they’re interested in solving is the one they have where they don’t control everyone.

Hey if you wanna give your money to a guy who doesn’t do any of what he claims with it then that’s your prerogative but I wouldn’t be calling anyone else “dum” If that was the case.

Do you know anything other than what this article tells you? Any expenses not accounted for? How much liquid capital remains in the bank for further operations?

You realize you can likely pick apart pretty much any non-profit organization. Don't wanna watch the movie? Don't want Christian values in your face? Then probably better to not insert yourself into the conversation

This is what intellectually dishonesty looks like when a persons cognitive dissonance is so profound they become emotional to the point of deluding themselves into thinking they are morally superior
Where have I been emotional or dishonest? It’s all right there. I’m not the one doing mental gymnastics to pretend that I didn’t get scammed into giving my money to some guy LARPing as a high speed special ops child rescue super spy.

• Haha
Do you know anything other than what this article tells you? Any expenses not accounted for? How much liquid capital remains in the bank for further operations?

You realize you can likely pick apart pretty much any non-profit organization. Don't wanna watch the movie? Don't want Christian values in your face? Then probably better to not insert yourself into the conversation
They’re a nonprofit and their financials are open record. Right here:

It’s hilarious how you’re an expert on this guy. One shitty vice article and you trumpet the talking points. It’s almost like you found some info from a biased source that fits the narrative of how you view the world. That’s not enlightenment, that’s you just being a c*nt.

I have no idea if your numbers are correct, but if 70 percent is grift, then that means 30 percent is on the level. Anything is better than nothing. Even if the movie does take creative license, the fact that it brings attention to something as horrible as the subject matter is a net positive, no?

I am not religious at all, but you sure do have a bee in your bonnet about Christians.

It’s hilarious how you’re an expert on this guy. One shitty vice article and you trumpet the talking points. It’s almost like you found some info from a biased source that fits the narrative of how you view the world. That’s not enlightenment, that’s you just being a c*nt.
I love how he/she repeats multiple times how they have “no issue with Christians” but then continues post after post of all the issues they have with Christians.

What really bothers me about these reviews from RS and others is they aren't really movie reviews - they are an opportunity to bash the right wing as crazy conspiracy freaks.

I mean, it's one thing to call a movie bad from an artistic standpoint, but to go next level to take a swipe at the target audience.

And what is the so-called right wing conspiracy that liberals are calling out about this movie? Is child sex trafficking overblown? Even if it isn't as horrible as the movie makes out (huge assumption), the fact that it happens at all is worth bringing the subject to light.

I simply cannot fathom some of the outright disdain some of these movie reviewers have for this movie and those behind it. It really is ridiculous.

Where have I been emotional or dishonest? It’s all right there. I’m not the one doing mental gymnastics to pretend that I didn’t get scammed into giving my money to some guy LARPing as a high speed special ops child rescue super spy.

^^^^

Donates to BLM and thinks they are changing the world. Also you are basing your entire argument on an article written by a company that collapsed due to their fraud journalism.

Not to mention there are tons of human trafficking charities, including ones funded by the well connected. Ashton Kutcher runs one with his ex Demi Moore. They have saved thousands of children. This is not some right wing conspiracy theory, and there is zero doubt a lax boarder is only amplifying the situation

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT