ADVERTISEMENT

Sound of Freedom

What really bothers me about these reviews from RS and others is they aren't really movie reviews - they are an opportunity to bash the right wing as crazy conspiracy freaks.

I mean, it's one thing to call a movie bad from an artistic standpoint, but to go next level to take a swipe at the target audience.

And what is the so-called right wing conspiracy that liberals are calling out about this movie? Is child sex trafficking overblown? Even if it isn't as horrible as the movie makes out (huge assumption), the fact that it happens at all is worth bringing the subject to light.

I simply cannot fathom some of the outright disdain some of these movie reviewers have for this movie and those behind it. It really is ridiculous.

Any time a high profile person or organization brings up child trafficking, the left-wing media complex and leftist lackeys ramp up the Q-Anon propaganda machine to smear them as crazy conspiracy theorists

Thankfully it seems like the general public is catching on to what they’re doing. I mean why would ANYONE not want to raise awareness to this?

No idea what some of the posters were / are arguing.

I’m Christian but I never push my beliefs on anyone tbh - I know my pastor wants me to lead a small group and stuff but when it comes to religion, I just don’t have the capacity nor passion to evangelize I suppose. That said, I do get embarrassed when the church is found to be in the wrong - members’ cheating on one another, stealing money, etc … (or catholic priests molesting kids).

Furthermore, I am by no way associated with super right wing groups. Shoot, I don’t even think they’d have me because I’m not white lol. But I would never associate myself with them regardless.

All that said, whether I was Christian or not, I just find child sex trading despicable . I don’t care who you are and whether you’re Jewish, Muslim, Christian, atheist, left leaning or right leaning - WRONG is WRONG. And when it comes to kids, it just hits a different tone.

I applaud the movie for trying to bring awareness to the issue, esp when our country is one of the main culprits. We have to do better. We can be better

Last edited:
Any time a high profile person or organization brings up child trafficking, the left-wing media complex and leftist lackeys ramp up the Q-Anon propaganda machine to smear them as crazy conspiracy theorists

Thankfully it seems like the general public is catching on to what they’re doing. I mean why would ANYONE not want to raise awareness to this?

I have been asking this question for over a decade!! It has been a major problem and until Caine spoke at my church I had no idea how big of an organized crime it was inside our borders. I thought it was a foreign issue.

It is a serious problem and if you start attacking organizations that are attacking it, you are basically condoning it. If they save 1 life it is great, thousands is amazing.

Hearing stories of girls being behind a glass...all in red dresses, red lipstick with a number...and guys walking in picking a number and the girl having to do whatever they want. Some women having sex 15-20 times in a day.

Taking a place like that down is amazing and regardless of your beliefs, you should applaud it. Not find reasons to not support the organizations responsible and point your finger at Christians as to why you are not supporting the efforts. It is a sick and twisted group of disgusting people

Just put him on ignore

Man I don’t ignore anyone and he does bring some good things to the board. While I strongly disagree with his takes in here and it makes him seem to lack compassion for what is a huge problem across the world…he has that right even if it is a horrible take

I pray.. literally...that they leave these scumbag's bodies littered everywhere when they leave with these poor souls to get them home to heal. That could take years. Some will never get over it. Some won't want to carry on their lives. There is a Hell and these people will end up there.
Hell @ it’s worse! Different degrees of torment in Hell. They’ll have their torture ramped up to the highest levels forever & forever & forever &….

Reactions: tigerGUY
OK then why come in a Christian thread? I see a lot of people shoving all types of lifestyles down peoples throats. If you have a problem with Christians trying to raise fund and trying to stop human trafficking and consider that shoving their lifestyle down your throat I’m sorry…this is a feel good story.

No need to derail the thread because you don’t believe in what most of us believe in.

Christianity has basically been pushed out of everything. Glad to see people taking a stand and it being accepted again. And even better to see this movie crush a Disney movie at the box office when they had the chance to produce it first
He’s a liberal d?ckhead

If Christians in this country spent as much time trying to fight real world problems as they do trying use state power to enforce their puritan morality code on nonbelievers then you’d have a point. A substantial portion of the fundamentalist Christians I grew up with would have no issue with the Sharia if it were enforced by white guys with OTR suits and close clipped haircuts. Watch “Shiny Happy People” about the Gothards and their movement and miss me with all of this. Those are the Christians I grew up around and the ones running right wing politics in this country and the only problem they’re interested in solving is the one they have where they don’t control everyone.
I can’t figure out if I should laugh at you or feel sorry for you. Therefore, I will just ignore you.

Makes you wonder doesn’t it
Aren’t you the crypto guy? Anyone want to remind me how most illegal business is transacted these days?

Anyways, my comments @ Nick were specifically flipping something he’s said before about LGBTQ on its head solely for the purpose of poking the bear.

Caviezel is a QAnon weirdo. Ballard is grifter. If you’re interested in donating to help fight human trafficking (which is bigger than just sex trafficking and includes slave and near-slave labor practices in the developing world—Diamond, cobalt, and chocolate industries are notoriously bad here) then there are better options out there that aren’t paying their exec suite $350k salaries and putting less than 20% of donations towards their claimed objectives:

You can further vote with your dollars by avoiding companies that regularly utilize slave labor and contributing to charities like New American Pathways that work to settle refugees (a huge source for human traffickers) and break cycles of political upheaval and economic desperation.

You're not serious are you
Yes I am. I don't actually believe the dog shit narratives on social media by grifters ginning up controversy so they can profit off of it. DO YOU KNOW ANY LGBTQ people? If so ask em. Because the issues that are being shoved down my throat are all this back lash of laws being passed in all these states that target the queer community. I dont' see anything being done to anyone else. If you actually think kids are being targeted etc, I think you haven't actually read the details, but rather, you've raged out over headlines.

Aren’t you the crypto guy? Anyone want to remind me how most illegal business is transacted these days?

Anyways, my comments @ Nick were specifically flipping something he’s said before about LGBTQ on its head solely for the purpose of poking the bear.

Caviezel is a QAnon weirdo. Ballard is grifter. If you’re interested in donating to help fight human trafficking (which is bigger than just sex trafficking and includes slave and near-slave labor practices in the developing world—Diamond, cobalt, and chocolate industries are notoriously bad here) then there are better options out there that aren’t paying their exec suite $350k salaries and putting less than 20% of donations towards their claimed objectives:

You can further vote with your dollars by avoiding companies that regularly utilize slave labor and contributing to charities like New American Pathways that work to settle refugees (a huge source for human traffickers) and break cycles of political upheaval and economic desperation.
Not commenting on anything else, but most illegal business transactions these days occur in the United States dollar.

Local news article on what Kirk is commenting on

https://www.kcra.com/article/califo...mittee-blocks-bill-child-trafficking/44510634

Opponents of the measure, including the Ella Baker Center, have said the state already has laws in place to keep traffickers in prison for a significant amount of time. The Assembly Public Safety Committee Chairman, Assemblyman Reggie Jones-Sawyer, D-Los Angeles, said in Tuesday's hearing more prison time would not address the root of the problem.

right it wont .... gutting child traffickers William Wallace/Braveheart style and hanging them by their entrails WOULD address the root of the problem.

Last edited:
I heard Trump made money in sex trafficking. I don't have any proof, but it's possible. Isn't that all you need to believe in some bullshit?
That’s awesome investigative journalism, good job! 👍🏻
I heard all liberals are pedophiles and are paying for sex with children.
I don’t have any proof but it’s possible with this child hair sniffing POTUS?

Reactions: PalmettoTiger1
I wish today’s media and left wing politicians would stop trying to take my Christian beliefs and throw them in the trash and villainize Christians only because we stand against so much of what is wrong in the world today. What is being pushed by the elite and extreme left is not progress.

AMEN BROTHER

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Just put him on ignore

I myself have put a lot of these folks on ignore lately

I believe in free speech but at some point when it becomes vile and despicable I leave the room

And there are some people on here that bring no value to making our lives better

I have been asking this question for over a decade!! It has been a major problem and until Caine spoke at my church I had no idea how big of an organized crime it was inside our borders. I thought it was a foreign issue.

It is a serious problem and if you start attacking organizations that are attacking it, you are basically condoning it. If they save 1 life it is great, thousands is amazing.

Hearing stories of girls being behind a glass...all in red dresses, red lipstick with a number...and guys walking in picking a number and the girl having to do whatever they want. Some women having sex 15-20 times in a day.

Taking a place like that down is amazing and regardless of your beliefs, you should applaud it. Not find reasons to not support the organizations responsible and point your finger at Christians as to why you are not supporting the efforts. It is a sick and twisted group of disgusting people

I literally get disgusted at people who argue for reparations regarding pre Civil War era slavery when the level of slavery today fat exceeds anything you can imagine

Worse to me is the cartels have a human body parts smuggling ring

Kidneys and liver transplants for sale

I wish today’s media and left wing politicians would stop trying to take my Christian beliefs and throw them in the trash and villainize Christians only because we stand against so much of what is wrong in the world today. What is being pushed by the elite and extreme left is not progress.
I wish Christians would stop passing laws banning stuff they don't understand and that isn't harming anyone.

I wish Christians would stop passing laws banning stuff they don't understand and that isn't harming anyone.

that has absolutely zero to do with human sex trafficking, human sex slavery, human organ harvesting...how is any of that, that this movie is about not harming people

The left is literally trying to cover up and hide these serious and pressing issues and keep them out of the eye of Americans. You literally have to go above and beyond to research the issue. And yet open borders which are allowing these creeps to freely enter is perfectly fine...they just want somewhere safe...

Give me a break

Anyone seen this movie yet? It's gotten great reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, Google, and IMDB.

Pretty cool that a movie studio known for Christian values (Angel Studios) can go up against some of Hollywood's biggest studios with a different business model - through crowd funding and by sending some rather different Hollywood messages than we're used to (sex, drugs, parties, violence).

Have not seen it (yet). Curious to get people's thoughts
Disney originally owned the rights to the movie. It was set to air in 2020. They tabled it. The producers got it back and are now clocking Indiana Jones. Big LOL.

Last edited:
Antifa as an organization is an invention of reactionary political actors to generate fear and discredit their opposition. “Antifa” has no leaders, no hierarchy, no headquarters, no financial network, no communication. ”Antifa” on the ground is just an ad hoc collection of whoever shows up. Far right groups that actually do have characteristics consistent with organized political activity have been responsible for more actual terrorism over the last 35 years than “antifa”.

So really, “antifa” as depicted by the media isn’t terribly different fundamentally from Operation Underground Railroad: a dramatization more consistent with Tom Clancy knock offs than with reality.
Alex, I'll take unsupported data for 1000.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
i wish today's Christians would give up the tax breaks they do not deserve. i wish we wouldn't subsidized brain washing you morons into group think and supporting things that have no benefit for you.

• Haha
Reactions: harristeeter
that has absolutely zero to do with human sex trafficking, human sex slavery, human organ harvesting...how is any of that, that this movie is about not harming people

The left is literally trying to cover up and hide these serious and pressing issues and keep them out of the eye of Americans. You literally have to go above and beyond to research the issue. And yet open borders which are allowing these creeps to freely enter is perfectly fine...they just want somewhere safe...

Give me a break
What policy change has 'the left' (can you be more specific on who) put forward that covers up and hides the issue of trafficking?

What policy change has 'the left' (can you be more specific on who) put forward that covers up and hides the issue of trafficking?

Do not have to go far to find they do not take it serious:

1. They are allowing the border to be wide ass open making US easy access
2. California literally just blocked a bill that would make Sex Trafficking a major felony.

Heck, Disney did not want to release the movie and held it up for years...it is quite hilarious it is kicking their ass at the box office. Another movie rethread...It's all that Hollywood is doing now.

What movie was good that we can do a sequel or remake of?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT