ADVERTISEMENT

Sound of Freedom

Do not have to go far to find they do not take it serious:

1. They are allowing the border to be wide ass open making US easy access
2. California literally just blocked a bill that would make Sex Trafficking a major felony.

Heck, Disney did not want to release the movie and held it up for years...it is quite hilarious it is kicking their ass at the box office. Another movie rethread...It's all that Hollywood is doing now.

What movie was good that we can do a sequel or remake of?

Quick update: This bill just passed the committee and will get a vote in the assembly, where it will pass easily. (As it should!)

The issue with that legislation (which has bipartisan support- it passed the state senate unanimously) is that the public safety committee of the state assembly, which as oversight in this area, seems to have been overtaken by a group that's blocking pretty much everything that might increase prison sentences in response to what they see as a miss-use of the 3 strikes laws.

Quick update: This bill just passed the committee and will get a vote in the assembly, where it will pass easily. (As it should!)

The issue with that legislation (which has bipartisan support- it passed the state senate unanimously) is that the public safety committee of the state assembly, which as oversight in this area, seems to have been overtaken by a group that's blocking pretty much everything that might increase prison sentences in response to what they see as a miss-use of the 3 strikes laws.

I knew it was being forced back to the floor so that’s at least some good news on the subject

Reactions: AustinTiger77

2. California literally just blocked a bill that would make Sex Trafficking a major felony.

Heck, Disney did not want to release the movie and held it up for years...it is quite hilarious it is kicking their ass at the box office. Another movie rethread...It's all that Hollywood is doing now.

You aren't being specific.
1) Are we really going to say the boarder is a left problem and ONLY a trafficking problem? Clever.
2) Oh I agree the state of California, which I don't live anywhere near, has its own problems. I agree they should make it a major felony. Someone stated Newsome is going to force it through.

I think you may be falling victim to over simplifying these issues and BLAMING others because the problems are hard to solve.

Not liking or watching a movie doesn't make anyone a supporter of pedophilia. Trying to make that narrative is nuts. Can you make an argument about the "LEFT" (whatever the hell that means) is covering up the issue of trafficking as you claim? Because you did not above. Its pretty lazy to just through out that accusation, walk it back with assertions that in no way support that claim and then start whining about hollywood.

POLICY tell me the POLICY that elected representatives are pushing to hide trafficking. Otherwise, this feels like people suddenly realizing an issue is an issue and attaching their baggage to it and making a bunch of random demands to others to prove their fealty.

Reactions: dpic73

Jim Caviezel Blasts Fake News Media of Being a Tool of Satan, Calls Out ‘Three Letter Agencies’ for Being Complicit in Societal Wickedness (VIDEO)​

Reactions: CUTiger1977

Next Disney flop, incoming .... Snow White and the 7 ... magical creatures.

Love me some Critical Drinker

Highly encourage watching his appearance on Shawn Ryan (former Navy SEAL/CIA contractor).

Excellent stuff.

There is another episode where he (Shawn Ryan) interviews the Canadian Sniper who holds the longest kill shot on record. You should listen to that one if you really want to get fired up.

In Iraq and Afghanistan, foreign military's including the ones that our own govt trained, had trafficked/kidnapped kids that were treated as sex slaves during combat. My unit saw it in Afghanistan but it was much more prevalent in Iraq.

UN/Good Guy governments knew about it back then and didn't do anything about it.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Just watched this with my wife in the theater. Incredibly powerful and we live in a sick world. Pure evil. Pure evil are the people who partake in child trafficking/child sex slaves.

Recommend all to watch.

Just watched this with my wife in the theater. Incredibly powerful and we live in a sick world. Pure evil. Pure evil are the people who partake in child trafficking/child sex slaves.

Recommend all to watch.
Im sure its a fine movie. I have no problem with the movie. Its the actor parading around pushing bullshit conspiracies that distract from the real issue that pisses me off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT