ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Border Invasion

Yup, the messaging is problematic for Biden BUT to the undecided/independent voter all they are going to hear is that the Republicans did nothing, actually worse than nothing … they actively refused to do nothing. They could’ve tweaked the Bill and sent it back to the Senate, but they just said “NOPE lalalalalalala NOPE lalalalalalalala”.

The Dems played the GOP and they fell for it ….. again.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Thinking about all the goobers in 10gal hats I see throughout Houston raging in customs as they try to fly in/out of Texas would make the whole situation worth it, imo. Nobody acts more entitled than a lifelong Texan who is slightly inconvenienced.
Deal

If Texas ever secedes, I’m going to laugh at how fvcked the rest of the US is going to be. “Even if Biden could sign an EO” what stopped him the 1st week of office that’s any different now?

IF Texas was to seceded I honestly believe many other red states will follow. Think about it Texas and 25 other states have already flipped Biden off over the border. That's over half of the U.S. Do I think it will happen no but at the same time people are getting tired of the one sided justice system and the woke liberal B/S getting pushed down their throats.

Reactions: DeathValley_13
IF Texas was to seceded I honestly believe many other red states will follow. Think about it Texas and 25 other states have already flipped Biden off over the border. That's over half of the U.S. Do I think it will happen no but at the same time people are getting tired of the one sided justice system and the woke liberal B/S getting pushed down their throats.
Poor baby, did you ever notice that it only seems one-sided because the people you worship are criminals? Really bad ones in fact.

There would be a lot less liberal woke bs being pushed down your throat if you'd just turn off FoxNews and quit following Libs of Tiktok. I'm liberal and none of that gets pushed on me because I don't intentionally engage with outlets thst seek to inflame me. You should try it.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
How is the justice system one sided???

Ohio Sheriff Richard K. Jones Warning The Amercian People

After Meeting With Director Of The FBI Christopher Wray, Sheriff Says The Illegal Immigrants Entering America Will Do Us Harm “It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when”

“China has safe houses in every state in the United States”

“They’re bringing something here to cause us harm. You have to believe that. China has safe houses in every state in the United States. My name is Rick Jones. I'm the Butler County Sheriff, Butler County, Ohio. I just came back from the National Sheriff's Training in D.C. three days ago, two days ago. We were briefed by the FBI director Ray, the director of the FBI, and several federal agencies. There's 3,300 sheriffs in the United States.

The President of the United States refuses to meet with the sheriffs of the 3,300. We have a hierarchy. We have a president. We have a vice president. The President of the United States refuses to meet with the sheriffs.

He also refuses to meet with the police chiefs of the United States. They have a hierarchy also. He refuses to meet with them to talk about border issues or talk about crime that's going on because of the border issue. We were also told by Mr. Ray, the FBI director, that there are more red flags going off now than before 9-11. Okay?

When I say red flags, meaning people that are here in this country that are wanting to do harm to us. We were also explained we're bombing two countries right now. Two countries. These people do not like us before this started. There's thousands of people here from other countries, 160 different countries. They're here not to be our friends.

Some of them are coming because they're wanting to come here to the best country in the world, the way we see it. Some are coming here to do harm to us. And we were told by the FBI director, it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. We were also told five sheriffs went to Israel five weeks after the attack. The only thing that saved the Israelis, their government was the local police. They were outgunned, outmanned. They came over. The Palestinians did. They came over. They killed, raped. The sheriffs were there. They talked to the police. The local police are what saved that country. You can't just call, even in Israel, you can't just call the military up, and they're going to be there, okay? They went house to house, raping, killing. The Israeli police.

When our guys got there, the sheriffs said, they just don't hate us. They hate you guys equally. And the same people that train them are the same people that train people to hate us.

The FBI director said when 9-11 hit, there's more red flags now than then. So, and he said, these are people that want to kill us and do harm to us. Now, so you're wondering, I want everybody to know what I know.

I can't tell you everything, but I want the public to know that we are in a terrible way right now. The United States, and I'm going to get to the local.

The United States, we're on the defense. You can't be just defense and not have an offense. We have no offense. We're just defense. We're absorbing these attacks. We're in other countries. We're supplying them with weapons. We're supplying them with our treasure, our money. And we're not doing much back home. So.

With that in mind, we were also told that they're going, this is from the federal government, three days ago. They're going to attack our elections”

I can’t transcribe this all due to X’s text limits but I highly recommend listening to this whole thing.

Finally Republicans are starting to understand what America First means.

No new legislation until our border is fixed. You want to help Ukraine (mistake), then do your job at home first.

Biden probably isn’t capable of processing that and therefore nothing will be done. He is now a demented lame duck.

No new legislation until our border is fixed. You want to help Ukraine (mistake), then do your job at home first.

Biden probably isn’t capable of processing that and therefore nothing will be done. He is now a demented lame duck.

GGL0g-OWAAAycQV

GFvF1VBXgAAG6Un

Hilarious, witty meme. You seem to be acting out the last few days, you alright?
Not alright with the Republican party gladly assuming the submissive position in deference to Trump and Putin. You shouldn't be either. Trump first!

Reactions: nytigerfan

GOP House: We will not vote on Israeli and Ukrainian aid without new legislation for the border, because we need legislation to secure our border!

Bipartisan Senate: OK here is a bill with all three.

(trump says he does not want the border fixed before the election)

GOP House: We will not vote on new legislation for the border because we dont need it, because Biden could fix the border with a stroke of his pen!

Bipartisan Senate: OK here is a bill just for Israeli and Ukrainian aid.

GOP House: We will not vote on Israeli and Ukrainian aid without new legislation for the border, because we need legislation to secure our border!

Bipartisan Senate: OK here is a bill with all three.

(trump says he does not want the border fixed before the election)

GOP House: We will not vote on new legislation for the border because we dont need it, because Biden could fix the border with a stroke of his pen!

Bipartisan Senate: OK here is a bill just for Israeli and Ukrainian aid.

A bill that was brought in an election year is one reason it was brought forth. Illegal crossings have gone up over three times since Biden took office. FACT
What the hell were they doing the previous 3 years. The media kept this out of the headlines until Gov, Abbott starting sending the illegals up north to your sanctuary cities and all of a sudden we have a crisis. The media couldn't cover it up, and now we have a problem. Of course, it was the Republicans fault as is everything according to the corrupt media.
If you can't see this, and I'm sure you can't, there is no hope for you.
And by the way, what kind of bill allows 5,000 illegals a day in the country before any action is taken. I have no confidence that even is this was passed that the demonrats would enforce, They have a proven track record from the last 3 years that they will not.
Cue the "BUT TRUMP"

A bill that was brought in an election year is one reason it was brought forth. Illegal crossings have gone up over three times since Biden took office. FACT
What the hell were they doing the previous 3 years. The media kept this out of the headlines until Gov, Abbott starting sending the illegals up north to your sanctuary cities and all of a sudden we have a crisis. The media couldn't cover it up, and now we have a problem. Of course, it was the Republicans fault as is everything according to the corrupt media.
And by the way, what kind of bill allows 5,000 illegals a day in the country before any action is taken. I have no confidence that even is this was passed that the demonrats would enforce, They have a proven track record from the last 3 years that they will not.
Cue the "BUT TRUMP"

What the hell were trump and the GOP doing for trump's first three years? One of which they had control of both houses. They dont want to solve the problem.

Cue the "BUT TRUMP"
It doesn't "allow" 5000 in a day, the bill says "encounters". Which means it would be shut down today if the bill had been passed.

What the hell were trump and the GOP doing for trump's first three years? One of which they had control of both houses. They dont want to solve the problem.

Evidentially more than Biden in his first 3 years. Biden has allowed 3 TIMES more illegals in his time with the same circumstances. So, Biden has made it worse. FACT! " BUT TRUMP"

Why not start at ONE. This is why this was a shit bill, only a political one. Do you think Mushbrains Biden would enforce? Of course you do because dems do no wrong.
Have we ever started at one? No, we've always allowed people in who had provable asylum claims. And for the record, I do not rubber stamp everything Democrats do and I agree that Biden is partly responsible for this issue, but he's not by himself. It takes two to tango.

Have we ever started at one? No, we've always allowed people in who had provable asylum claims. And for the record, I do not rubber stamp everything Democrats do and I agree that Biden is partly responsible for this issue, but he's not by himself. It takes two to tango.
The border is open, please defend it. Joe Biden hasn't ever been there, crook, to the border except for one drive by, and the VP CZAR is too busy on her knees to get anything done, horrifically (you should look into that).. gotta love them DEMS

The border is open, please defend it. Joe Biden hasn't ever been there, crook, to the border except for one drive by, and the VP CZAR is too busy on her knees to get anything done, horrifically (you should look into that).. gotta love them DEMS
I'm not defending sh*t except this that I do know. The border would be shut now and no one would be getting through if the bill had been passed. Republicans are responsible for the new arrivals now, until someone decides to act. I guess it'll have to wait until we beat Trump in the fall and take back Congress.

• Haha
I'm not defending sh*t except this that I do know. The border would be shut now and no one would be getting through if the bill had been passed. Republicans are responsible for the new arrivals now, until someone decides to act. I guess it'll have to wait until we beat Trump in the fall and take back Congress.
Can you not comprehend anything? The border would not even start to be shut down until the threshold of 5,000 is passed per day. That is not shutting down the border. Do you understand that? Then you would have to trust mush brains Biden to enforce that law. If you believe he would do that, there is no hope for you,
By the way , Jey Johnson Stated that 1,000 illegals a day was considered a crisis just 12 years ago. This is 100% on the dems and you know it, but you won't admit it

Can you not comprehend anything? The border would not even start to be shut down until the threshold of 5,000 is passed per day. That is not shutting down the border. Do you understand that? Then you would have to trust mush brains Biden to enforce that law. If you believe he would do that, there is no hope for you,
By the way , Jey Johnson Stated that 1,000 illegals a day was considered a crisis just 12 years ago. This is 100% on the dems and you know it, but you won't admit it
Do you understand that we're at over 5000 encounters now?? Which means it would be shut down NOW and Biden said clearly that he would close it down the day he signed the bill.

Here's the thing - I'm pissed about it too and I don't think he handled it well and it steams my ass that he hasn't spoken out loudly about it until recently. We are in total agreement there. But I also know that every single bill that gets put up to address it gets voted down by Republicans in the House. He may have fvcked up but we aren't going to pretend that Republicans are serious about legislating either. They love this border crisis because they think it'll help them win, hell they've openly admitted it.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT