ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Massive Fraud

So Biden's brother used Biden's name to set up a fly by night healthcare scheme. It collapsed and hurt the people it was supposed to help. Now apparently OP is saying that Biden is all corrupt even though the article itself has no mention of Biden himself... only the brother doing shady things. Then the post below OP tells us the DOJ is protecting Biden. OK... but I noticed this in the article:

"Meanwhile, the Justice Department found that Americore’s hospital in Pennsylvania entered into sham service agreements and paid kickbacks as part of a scheme that billed the government for medically unnecessary lab tests the hospital shipped out to be performed elsewhere.

Those actions are at the center of a federal prosecution of a $100 million conspiracy to defraud Medicare that has netted a guilty plea from the recipient of the kickbacks, and, according to a person familiar with the case, remains ongoing."

So just to make sure I'm getting all this. Crooked Joe Biden and his corrupt DOJ are covering up this fraud by prosecuting the people involved and already has guilty pleas from some of those involved? This sounds almost as good as the left REALLY being the cause of January 6th. After all, why WOULDN'T they want to stop or delay congress confirming Joe Biden as President and winner of the 2020 election?

Again, I'm not an expert here, but wouldn't it be better for the DOJ to NOT charge the people involved and saying that <insert reason for not charging anyone>?

So Biden's brother used Biden's name to set up a fly by night healthcare scheme. It collapsed and hurt the people it was supposed to help. Now apparently OP is saying that Biden is all corrupt even though the article itself has no mention of Biden himself... only the brother doing shady things. Then the post below OP tells us the DOJ is protecting Biden. OK... but I noticed this in the article:

"Meanwhile, the Justice Department found that Americore’s hospital in Pennsylvania entered into sham service agreements and paid kickbacks as part of a scheme that billed the government for medically unnecessary lab tests the hospital shipped out to be performed elsewhere.

Those actions are at the center of a federal prosecution of a $100 million conspiracy to defraud Medicare that has netted a guilty plea from the recipient of the kickbacks, and, according to a person familiar with the case, remains ongoing."

So just to make sure I'm getting all this. Crooked Joe Biden and his corrupt DOJ are covering up this fraud by prosecuting the people involved and already has guilty pleas from some of those involved? This sounds almost as good as the left REALLY being the cause of January 6th. After all, why WOULDN'T they want to stop or delay congress confirming Joe Biden as President and winner of the 2020 election?

Again, I'm not an expert here, but wouldn't it be better for the DOJ to NOT charge the people involved and saying that <insert reason for not charging anyone>?
Do you think Jim Biden acted completely independent from Joe and that Joe had zero knowledge of this? If Joe was not involved, then why did the CEO of Americore meet with Joe and Hunter? You're correct that the crooked DOJ is covering up the fraud, as there is zero mention of a Biden being investigated even though Jim, his wife, and his son were on the payroll of Americore. And to top it off, Jim cut Joe a check for $200k after receiving his payment from Americore in March of 2018, but I'm sure that was pure coincidence.

Do you think Jim Biden acted completely independent from Joe and that Joe had zero knowledge of this? If Joe was not involved, then why did the CEO of Americore meet with Joe and Hunter? You're correct that the crooked DOJ is covering up the fraud, as there is zero mention of a Biden being investigated even though Jim, his wife, and his son were on the payroll of Americore. And to top it off, Jim cut Joe a check for $200k after receiving his payment from Americore in March of 2018, but I'm sure that was pure coincidence.
Joe is always right. Whatever he says goes. Get over it

Apparently ever member of the Biden family is a scumbag except Joe.

Joe is always right. Whatever he says goes. Get over it
Drives you nuts that you can't find a crime to pin on him doesn't it?
Did you see the news about the main witness who claimed that Burisma bribed the Biden's for $5 million dollars each was found to be lying and was arrested? Every day it seems another story comes out that punches a hole in the deceitful stories you magats flippantly toss around as if they're true but you never come back and apologize....why not? We all know it's because of the shame you feel for supporting the most corrupt politician in American history so you're desperate to make Biden just as bad. Well he's not but you are for peddling that garbage.

Reactions: flotiger
So according to the Republicans investigating this, Joe lent $200K to his brother. According to you, after getting a payment from Americore, Jim paid Joe the $200K he lent him. I agree it's not a coincidence. Joe lent the money presumably for some sort of business opportunity (legal or not... no idea here) and when Jim got paid, he paid the loan back to Joe. Yep, that sounds fishy as hell and Joe clearly made a ton of money off the transaction, so I can see why you are suspicious.

Yet you can somehow believe that Trump had NO KNOWLEDGE of a former KGB officer meeting in Trump tower with Trump Jr to get dirt on Hillary Clinton... got it.

LoL holy shit this is amazing. Amazing how things can be so blatantly obvious to the entire world, yet the people most driven to expose this obvious truth can't produce a single shred of evidence in 3 years.

Not as amazing, though, as Biden being the head of the most expansive, diabolical international crime syndicate in world history....who also can't remember his own name or what day it is.

AND here's a quote on the whole thing from a Republican in the HoR:

“We were warned at the time that we received the document outlining this witness’s testimony. We were warned that the credibility of this statement was not known,” Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.), an impeachment skeptic, told CNN on Wednesday. “And yet, my colleagues went out and talked to the public about how this was credible and how it was damning and how it proved President Biden’s — at the time, Vice President Biden’s — complicity in receiving bribes.”

Even your own guys are throwing the BS card.

AND just for entertainment purposes:

The point of posting it is at the 2:15 or so mark where Jessie Waters tells us how great this informant guy is... THEN after the arrest, he tells us what a "smooth operator" Biden is and how the Big Guy is getting away with it. Yep, the same guy that Jessie regularly tells us can barely speak and is in mental decline, is now a criminal mastermind. SOLID WORK Jessie!

Drives you nuts that you can't find a crime to pin on him doesn't it?
Did you see the news about the main witness who claimed that Burisma bribed the Biden's for $5 million dollars each was found to be lying and was arrested? Every day it seems another story comes out that punches a hole in the deceitful stories you magats flippantly toss around as if they're true but you never come back and apologize....why not? We all know it's because of the shame you feel for supporting the most corrupt politician in American history so you're desperate to make Biden just as bad. Well he's not but you are for peddling that garbage.
I don't feel bad at all for who I have supported at any level. I have my beliefs and they have always been more closely aligned to the republican agenda, especially now as some (keyword some) dems have drilled extremely far left of center, like Manchin has mentioned. And he's actually a Dem I would consider voting for had he ran.

I'd like to see all the facts, didn't Jim Biden drop out of college and open some clubs or something along those lines? Yet he becomes a millionaire bizarrely? Sure you can do that in life but the chances are much slimmer. And the whole thing is sketchy with the "Big Guy" messaging and what not. Is it bad to question anything? As I said, let the facts come out and let's see. And really the border should be impeachable enough for Biden, utterly ridiculous. You see today where as of now, there are more Chinese immigrants coming into that country than Mexican? (AS OF NOW, edit for "hopefultiger13"). That has to be a great sign for things to come since they hate out guts.

Last edited:
I don't feel bad at all for who I have supported at any level. I have my beliefs and they have always been more closely aligned to the republican agenda, especially now as some (keyword some) dems have drilled extremely far left of center, like Manchin has mentioned. And he's actually a Dem I would consider voting for had he ran.

I'd like to see all the facts, didn't Jim Biden drop out of college and open some clubs or something along those lines? Yet he becomes a millionaire bizarrely? Sure you can do that in life but the chances are much slimmer. And the whole thing is sketchy with the "Big Guy" messaging and what not. Is it bad to question anything? As I said, let the facts come out and let's see. And really the border should be impeachable enough for Biden, utterly ridiculous. You see today where there are more Chinese immigrants crossing the border than Mexican? That has to be a great sign for things to come since they hate out guts
The above is simply not true. Google it. You'll see that Chinese Immigrants are the fastest growing GROUP of immigrants crossing the border. I'm not saying it isn't a problem, but there are NOT more Chinese Immigrants crossing the border than there are Mexican... Not by a factor of 100. For instance if 1 Chinese immigrant crossed the border in 2022 and 10 crossed the border in 2023... that would be growth of 1000%. NOT a problem, but explosive growth!

I'm not bothering looking up stats from Immigration as this is pretty silly, but a quick google search shows the NY Times estimating that 24K Chinese Immigrants crossed the border, compared to over 2.5 MILLION total crossings.

So honest question here. Did you just make that shit up, hear it wrong, or maybe heard it right and just repeated it as fact w/o ever bothering to look anything up?

1st point - no need to be an absolute asshole

2nd point - sorry I did get it wrong, I'm busy planning my grandpas GD funeral you prick. You have absolutely no idea what anyone is going through, I am using this to keep my mind off that. Jerk.

I'll update the post to reflect the actual reporting.

Reactions: hopefultiger13

2nd point - sorry I did get it wrong, I'm busy planning my grandpas GD funeral you prick. You have absolutely no idea what anyone is going through, I am using this to keep my mind off that. Jerk.

Yeah....debating politics on here is the thing to do during a time of grief. Come on man.

You should pick the one who isn't openly discussing his plans for authoritarianism.
I am going to, I will not pick the autocrat who has given 138 billion dollars of our money to student loan forgiveness so he can buy votes from a select few. This , even after ignoring the Supreme Court's order. Anyone that can support that, will get what they deserve. This is as close to actual dictatorship as you can get.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
I am going to, I will not pick the autocrat who has given 138 billion dollars of our money to student loan forgiveness so he can buy votes from a select few. This , even after ignoring the Supreme Court's order. Anyone that can support that, will get what they deserve. This is as close to actual dictatorship as you can get.
Don't vote

I'd like to see all the facts, didn't Jim Biden drop out of college and open some clubs or something along those lines? Yet he becomes a millionaire bizarrely? Sure you can do that in life but the chances are much slimmer. And the whole thing is sketchy with the "Big Guy" messaging and what not. Is it bad to question anything? As I said, let the facts come out and let's see. And really the border should be impeachable enough for Biden, utterly ridiculous. You see today where as of now, there are more Chinese immigrants coming into that country than Mexican? (AS OF NOW, edit for "hopefultiger13"). That has to be a great sign for things to come since they hate out guts.
This is what I don't get - why do Pubs spend so much time focusing on the non-government "citizens" related to Joe Biden? Is it because they're so damn frustrated they can't make him as bad as Trump that they hope to smear him by associating him with anything someone close to him might have done?

Well this has been going on for almost four years and there's not a shred of evidence that implicates Joe in any crime whatsoever and all your bombshells keep turning into duds. You'd think you'd be embarrassed by now but now you're going back to the Big Guy bullshit that doesn't prove a damn thing. Doing business in China is not illegal, Joe wasn't in power at the time and never made a penny from any of those deals - hell it's doubtful he knew anything about it anyway. But it doesn't matter if he did - where is the crime? You can't say it was to affect some type of policy because he WASN'T EVEN IN POWER!

Damn people, move along because you keep making yourself look stupider every day.

Edit - his family members openly admit that doors have opened for them simply because of their last name but again, that doesn't make Joe a criminal.

Last edited:
Don't vote
Great supporting retort. Keep voting democrat and the money will eventually run out. Everyone in Washington spends too much, but this is flat out stealing mine and your money. But You are okay with theft, because it done by Biden.

Great supporting retort. Keep voting democrat and the money will eventually run out. Everyone in Washington spends too much, but this is flat out stealing mine and your money. But You are okay with theft, because it done by Biden.
Trump was one of the worst spenders ever and added $8.7 trillion to the debt but he's the better option? Make it make sense.

Trump was one of the worst spenders ever and added $8.7 trillion to the debt but he's the better option? Make it make sense.
Did he STEAL money. No Congress approved all of it , which is what I said. They ALL spend too much. Thankfully, at my age, I am rounding third and headed for home. I probably won't be around to see the consequences of all this spending , but I don't condone Bribery of tax dollars. Democrats wouldn't give Trump 5 billion to build a wall, but Biden STEALS 138 billion dollars to buy votes. No matter how you slice it, that is thievery.

Did he STEAL money. No Congress approved all of it , which is what I said. They ALL spend too much. Thankfully, at my age, I am rounding third and headed for home. I probably won't be around to see the consequences of all this spending , but I don't condone Bribery of tax dollars. Democrats wouldn't give Trump 5 billion to build a wall, but Biden STEALS 138 billion dollars to buy votes. No matter how you slice it, that is thievery.
No matter, we all know these are your non-sincere justifications for voting for an immoral Mafia don. You love how terrible he is, especially to people you don't like but you know it's wrong to say so, so you pull out your list of grievances to make yourself feel better about voting for a criminal charged with 91 felonies. It's sickening.

No the covid emergency spurred on by the china virus attack at the most convenient time for dems and rinos caused most of the money added to the national debt pegged to Trump. Lets see what China Joes tally is dipshit. For the record, the national debt is a runaway freight train at this point no matter who is sitting in the WH.

Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress during Trump’s first two years in office. Why didn’t they give Trump the money to fund The Wall? More importantly, why didn’t Mexico pay for it? After all, it was one of Trump’s biggest campaign promises.

Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress during Trump’s first two years in office. Why didn’t they give Trump the money to fund The Wall? More importantly, why didn’t Mexico pay for it? After all, it was one of Trump’s biggest campaign promises.

Don't ask them to address facts. They want to parrot rhetoric

Proof of the deep state and the establishment. Trump made Mexico put 27K soldiers at the border and made them let the illegals wait in Mexico for an asylum hearing so shut shut your pie hole when you are incredibly wrong with a worn out claim thats not true. On top of it can you remember something called the USMCA that Trump put in to replace NAFTA that ended up pulling billions back to the United States that had been going to Mexico? Mexico paid. Quit being simple.

• Haha

I assume that this was ment for me. If not please ignore it. Sorry for your loss. If I'd known that you had lost a family member, I probably wouldn't have responded to your post.

As someone who's buried all my grandparents and my parents, I know EXACTLY what you are going through. One of the anchors of your life is gone and you know that you aren't going to see them again in this lifetime. There's a Grandpa shaped hole in your life now. It's a bad feeling and it doesn't go away. You just learn to live with it and take joy in life and the other friends and family you have. Personally, I believe that we get to see these loved ones again one day and that's a comfort to me.

As for the response itself, it was just an honest question. If you read the news wrong... fair enough. Everyone makes mistakes. When I do, I just tip my hat apologize and try to do better next time. I have to admit that someone who talks about letting the facts come out and then immediately follows that with statements that obviously AREN'T facts kind of bothers me. Thus the response (which I might gently add, was free of name calling and belittlement).

Proof of the deep state and the establishment. Trump made Mexico put 27K soldiers at the border and made them let the illegals wait in Mexico for an asylum hearing so shut shut your pie hole when you are incredibly wrong with a worn out claim thats not true. On top of it can you remember something called the USMCA that Trump put in to replace NAFTA that ended up pulling billions back to the United States that had been going to Mexico? Mexico paid. Quit being simple.

Nothing in your post is related to mine. I was asking the guy who posted that Democrats wouldn’t fund Trump’s Wall why the Republicans Congress didn’t from 2017-2018.

I’ll ask you the same question and you cannot answer “Deep State”. Why didn’t Republicans give Trump money for the wall? Also, why did he fail to make Mexico pay for one?

Nothing in your post is related to mine. I was asking the guy who posted that Democrats wouldn’t fund Trump’s Wall why the Republicans Congress didn’t from 2017-2018.

I’ll ask you the same question and you cannot answer “Deep State”. Why didn’t Republicans give Trump money for the wall? Also, why did he fail to make Mexico pay for one?
It was related. Establishment leadership of Republican party does not want the border closed and that's an easily seen reality. I already answered about paying for the wall and if you can't grasp it then it's not my problem.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT