ADVERTISEMENT

Another court of law finds that Trump orchestrated massive fraud

Looking at Trump Trial in NY

It is amazing how dumb people are

We sit at a table and say what do we want the value to be

Valuations affect a lot of factors in business

New York Judge has crapped in the states lunch

Agree to some degree, but the level of falsifying numbers is pretty freaking bad.

When I worked for a major multinational Company, we had similar discussions about how we wanted to report profits, but that was always in regards to whether we wanted to pay off some debt, write off some assets, etc. we didn't illegally just make shit up. We had controllers in the room who counseled us on what was allowable under the law and what was illegal.

One of the biggest issues for Trump in this case is that they showed no remorse and didn't even admit that they had done anything wrong. They also tried to insult the judge and the whole process. That hurt them badly. Sometimes it's better to say ," Yeah, we shouldn't have done that, we won't do it again and we are changing our processes to make sure it doesn't happen in the future".
Exactly, in none of the cases he's being tried for has he even shown a smidgen of remorse. Even with Jan.6th, if he had acted honorably afterwards and apologized for the turmoil he caused and offered to pay for the damages, met with the injured policemen or demanded jail time for the insurrectionists, maybe we might view him differently, but instead he always doubles down. Every time I start to feel a tiny bit of sympathy for him, he turns right around and does something like this.

51 agents, fake ballots, stuffed boxes, FBI Twitter - holy shit man, just die please.

The cult is upset
I’m frightened for sure.

Legal rulings like these will certainly cause qualified candidates who have built wealth through real estate and private businesses from entering the political realm.

Most people see this as “Trump getting what he deserves” but I see it more of another reason where someone who could be a great leader would simply say… no thanks. I don’t need that crap.

We’ve seen it in state politics… heck even here in GA a qualified former governor refused to enter into the Trump legal process because he was tired of having to live with body guards.

I would hope the self proclaimed “smart” folks would look at the bigger and long term implications in this trial and simply not high five themselves over the egregious nature of it being directed at someone they dislike.

I say this as someone who does not support Trump, nor will I vote for him. But there is an underlying problem with this decision that will impact more people than just him.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
They did NOT bring ANY legal action because there was no victims. Being a business owner for 40 years, this is scary as hell. All you dems that are happy and cheering this verdict, remember this: the worm will always turn sometime and if you trust this govt. you are all fools. If they can do this to a former president, You are always around the corner and they can get YOU. This is all of the federal govt: dems and Republicans alike who are trying to protect their turf. Trump was an outsider who , like most of Americans, know that all govt is corrupt and grift off of hard working people by confiscating almost half of their incomes to pay themselves and pay for all of their pet projects. There is a reason Trump is one a few people who left Washington poorer than when he came in. Do any of you dems ever get pissed at Biden, Who has been grifting for 50 years, makes no more than 150,000 a year, but owns 3 homes, including beach property? This is the kind of shit going on.
Just remember, when the govt comes after you , your family or friends, remember today: the govt, the media and all of Washington insiders are all political and if they want you, they will get you.
I'll try to remember that before I commit fraud.

I’m frightened for sure.

Legal rulings like these will certainly cause qualified candidates who have built wealth through real estate and private businesses from entering the political realm.

Most people see this as “Trump getting what he deserves” but I see it more of another reason where someone who could be a great leader would simply say… no thanks. I don’t need that crap.

We’ve seen it in state politics… heck even here in GA a qualified former governor refused to enter into the Trump legal process because he was tired of having to live with body guards.

I would hope the self proclaimed “smart” folks would look at the bigger and long term implications in this trial and simply not high five themselves over the egregious nature of it being directed at someone they dislike.

I say this as someone who does not support Trump, nor will I vote for him. But there is an underlying problem with this decision that will impact more people than just him.
I think you're a bit over the top on your theory and stretching it a bit. But just my opinion.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I'll try to remember that before I commit fraud.

Exactly. Don't falsify your numbers. He absolutely faked his numbers to get better rates. That's undeniable fraud.

As mentioned in another thread, but he keeps talking about the valuation of Mar a Lago being low, when he literally agreed that it would only be used as a club which caps it value.

Anyone who has ever worked for a major company knows you can't do the shit they did. It's drummed into you post 2008 when they changed the laws around financial reporting.

Only because they're as stupid and deranged as you are.

Every single charge/indictment against Trump will ultimately be reversed because they are contrary to the rule of law. These cases were brought because the Demonrat candidate for POTUS is a vegetable, and anyone who pays attention knows it.

"Lawfare" is how the Demonrats, like yourself, have chosen to try and rule the country now since honesty is not your best policy. Your whole party is about liars, cheats, and thieves, yet you consider yourself honorable.

It's not going to work how you expect, so enjoy the moment "buttercup".
Your delusions are remarkable. Any research will show you who, right now, has the most liars, cheats, and thieves in their political party. Not even close.

• Haha
Reactions: AugTig and dpic73
Except your "facts" aren't actually facts. They are rumors, innuendos,and total Bullshit that fades away when just the smallest modicum of effort is given to actually checking into them.
So, you got your list ready?

Exactly. Don't falsify your numbers. He absolutely faked his numbers to get better rates. That's undeniable fraud.

As mentioned in another thread, but he keeps talking about the valuation of Mar a Lago being low, when he literally agreed that it would only be used as a club which caps it value.

Anyone who has ever worked for a major company knows you can't do the shit they did. It's drummed into you post 2008 when they changed the laws around financial reporting.
The huge multi national banks he was dealing with had no issues with the accounting at all.

Just maybe they didn't know that he was a bullshit artist.
So according to you he has done this all of his adult life, and just now people are becoming wise to it. You're a fake just like all the rest.

Damn, you're dumb!

So according to you he has done this all of his adult life, and just now people are becoming wise to it. You're a fake just like all the rest.

Damn, you're dumb!
No, tiny brain. He's always cheated and scammed in general his whole adult life. When his finances started going to hell, because ...you know...he's a great business man and all, he then resorted to this con. I think you know it's true....deep down.

Who's "we"??? I don't need to show you shit!!!

What is so hilarious about the case against Trump claiming he overvalued assets to get a better loan rate is so dam stupid and funny

If I came up to NY and examined books and loans I would find almost every bank loan pledging assets is fraudulent

You people celebrating the dumb ass claim are showing your total lack of business acumen

My children and my wife and I all own raw land and properties all over the Southeast and there are property brokers constantly sending out letters and offers of purchase

Every offer undervaluing the property

Is that FRAUD

HELL NO YOU DUMBKOFFS

IT IS CALLED DOING BUSINESS

IF I AM STUPID ENOUGH TO SELL LIKE AN IDIOT THEN IT IS ON ME

Last edited:

Kinda like faking FISA documents is undeniable fraud but you give that a pass because it was for your team.

ESo he didn't commit fraud? That's your story?
Oh now you’re all worked up over fraud? But, “I never had any dealings with my sons business associates “ is ok???
I’m sure Trump got a fair impartial ruling from the liberal POS judge in NY. No way it was politically motivated I’m sure

Kinda like faking FISA documents is undeniable fraud but you give that a pass because it was for your team.
Yeah man, don't know what's wrong with these sheep, we should all be talking about that lower level guy who altered an email in order to issue a FISA warrant against Carter Page. Biggest scandal in US history.

I’m frightened for sure.

You're one of the guys who doesn't like or support him but definitely still thinks this is a political witch hunt. Got it.

It's rare to see unicorns in the wild.

Reactions: flotiger
Yeah man, don't know what's wrong with these sheep, we should all be talking about that lower level guy who altered an email in order to issue a FISA warrant against Carter Page. Biggest scandal in US history.
The FISA never gets approved without that fraud. Everything past the FISA is fraudulent.

Sorry y’all got busted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT