ADVERTISEMENT

Another court of law finds that Trump orchestrated massive fraud

ClemTigsCo

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2014
Colorado
www.globalstrategygroup.com
Weird how courts of law continually conclude there is clear evidence that Trump has committed everything from fraud to rape yet none of the MAGA folks can produce a lick of evidence about a single thing that holds up to scrutiny against Biden.

Weird how courts of law continually conclude there is clear evidence that Trump has committed everything from fraud to rape yet none of the MAGA folks can produce a lick of evidence about a single thing that holds up to scrutiny against Biden.

the only clear evidence shown is that of a banana republic. It’s straight garbage. You know it and celebrate it. 🤡

I would sale Trump tower . Or turn it into a migrant home , lay off all 22k employees, move all operations to Fla. Tell NY FU
And count it all off my taxes as a tax loss.

What was this judge thinking about not allowing him to not borrow money from NY banks . This is punishing the NY Banks not Trump . He can borrow money easily from the banks in Fla.

Last edited:

Because I believe in due process and equal protection under the law

The case today is dumb as hell as I have done business for decades exactly like that as millons of business men have

The laughable thing is the judge telling people Mar Largo is only worth 12 million

Its more like 2 to 3 Billion

But what can you expect from dumb biased judged hell bent on TDS

giphy.gif

Because I believe in due process and equal protection under the law

The case today is dumb as hell as I have done business for decades exactly like that as millons of business men have

The laughable thing is the judge telling people Mar Largo is only worth 12 million

But what can you expect from dumb biased judged hell bent on TDS
Just palmettotiger casually admitting to decades of fraud, nothing to see here.

He will appeal this ridiculous no victim Verdict.
Pretty sure his renters and leasers are actual people and actual victims. Also the banks who lent him money (because he's not THAT wealthy) were victims.

Pretty sure his renters and leasers are actual people and actual victims. Also the banks who lent him money (because he's not THAT wealthy) were victims.
They did NOT bring ANY legal action because there was no victims. Being a business owner for 40 years, this is scary as hell. All you dems that are happy and cheering this verdict, remember this: the worm will always turn sometime and if you trust this govt. you are all fools. If they can do this to a former president, You are always around the corner and they can get YOU. This is all of the federal govt: dems and Republicans alike who are trying to protect their turf. Trump was an outsider who , like most of Americans, know that all govt is corrupt and grift off of hard working people by confiscating almost half of their incomes to pay themselves and pay for all of their pet projects. There is a reason Trump is one a few people who left Washington poorer than when he came in. Do any of you dems ever get pissed at Biden, Who has been grifting for 50 years, makes no more than 150,000 a year, but owns 3 homes, including beach property? This is the kind of shit going on.
Just remember, when the govt comes after you , your family or friends, remember today: the govt, the media and all of Washington insiders are all political and if they want you, they will get you.

They did NOT bring ANY legal action because there was no victims. Being a business owner for 40 years, this is scary as hell. All you dems that are happy and cheering this verdict, remember this: the worm will always turn sometime and if you trust this govt. you are all fools. If they can do this to a former president, You are always around the corner and they can get YOU. This is all of the federal govt: dems and Republicans alike who are trying to protect their turf. Trump was an outsider who , like most of Americans, know that all govt is corrupt and grift off of hard working people by confiscating almost half of their incomes to pay themselves and pay for all of their pet projects. There is a reason Trump is one a few people who left Washington poorer than when he came in. Do any of you dems ever get pissed at Biden, Who has been grifting for 50 years, makes no more than 150,000 a year, but owns 3 homes, including beach property? This is the kind of shit going on.
Just remember, when the govt comes after you , your family or friends, remember today: the govt, the media and all of Washington insiders are all political and if they want you, they will get you.
If I’m committing fraud they should come get me.

Law and order, except when it comes to your personal jesus?

If you think this is law and order, I hope they get you, because you get what you deserve. Nice reference to "your personal jesus", tells me what you are.

Funny thing about that too, there's no statute of limitations for any crime in South Carolina.
Okay, I know why y'all believe all of Trump's dumbass lies and promises about being the only man standing between you and certain annihilation by the federal government, but why do you think we would believe that? We're not a bunch of raging pussy cowards like y'all.

Reactions: flotiger
If you think this is law and order, I hope they get you, because you get what you deserve. Nice reference to "your personal jesus", tells me what you are.
Just to clarify, because you obviously have trouble making any sense, are you saying you hope that poster goes to jail merely for thinking the Trump fraud ruling was fair?

Reactions: flotiger
The banks said he paid back the loans.

Actually one of the banks testified on Trumps behalf . Now "IF" Trump had default on his loans and / or a victim would have came forth I would have no problem with a guilty verdict.

After watching what just happened In NY no way would I take out a home / property /business type equity loan there.

IMO with the required mole the judge put in place to monitor the Trump business and if Trump wins the election this person will step forward and say Trump violated the judge's order. I am calling it now.

Just for the record, I have worked for some major corporations and there are safeguards and protections under Sarbanes Oxley that prevents public companies from doing this crap. It's ridiculously fraudulent and no company I've worked for would have allowed this sort of numbers fudging, particularly post Bank crisis in 2009.

Also, Mar a Lago was valued where it was because it is illegal for him to use it as anything but a social club. He can't value it as a home due to the legal status of the property that he agreed to in 1985.

I think people’s thoughts about Trump and the type of person he is, may be coloring this verdict and trail somewhat.

First, this amount in this verdict is unprecedented.
Second, the trial itself it somewhat questionable. How do you commit fraud, when the loans you recipient were paid back, with interest and the banks you received them from didn’t even pursue charges?
As usual, what Trump is really guilty of here… is his hubris and arrogance.

But even the most ardent Trump hater has to admit that this particular case is truly suspect and more of “teaching him a lesson” than actual fraud and corruption.

One can question the motives and the outcome of this trial, while still not advocating for Trump as a person or candidate.

Hell Murdaugh had more advocates for a fair trial than trump.

How do you commit fraud, when the loans you recipient were paid back, with interest and the banks you received them from didn’t even pursue charges?

Because the applicable NY law Trump broke - 63(12) - says so. Seems like you have a legislative complaint.

Yet the victims — the bankers who lent to Mr. Trump — testified that they were thrilled to have him as a client. And while a parade of witnesses echoed Ms. James’s claim that the former president’s annual financial statements were works of fiction, none offered evidence showing that Mr. Trump explicitly intended to fool the banks.

That might seem unusual, but under 63(12), such evidence was not necessary to find fraud.

The law did not require the attorney general to show that Mr. Trump had intended to defraud anyone or that his actions resulted in financial loss.

“This law packs a wallop,” said Steven M. Cohen, a former federal prosecutor and top official in the attorney general’s office, noting that it did not require the attorney general to show that anyone had been harmed.

In other fraud cases, authorities must persuade a judge or jury that someone was in fact defrauded. But 63(12) required Ms. James only to show that conduct was deceptive or created “an atmosphere conducive to fraud.” Past cases suggest that the word “fraud” itself is effectively a synonym for dishonest conduct, the attorney general argued in her lawsuit.

Once the attorney general has convinced a judge or jury that a defendant has acted deceptively, the punishment can be severe. The law allows Ms. James to seek the forfeit of money obtained through fraud.

None of the legal reasoning put forward here has ever been applied before. This is a no victim civil judgement that was pulled out thin air and run by Leticia James who ran on this as the central plank of her campaign and the judge who is a democrat and a known Trump hater was hand picked to run this sham trial after which he is reputedly getting ready to retire quickly. The amount of penalty in dollars and other impositions is obscene and uncalled for. The statute of limitations has also passed but the wacky judge just ignored it. It will be appealed and if they can get a real judge or group of judges to hear it then it will be overturned or greatly reduced.

I am flat saying anyone that supports this on the left is officially off their rocker because this is corrupt people in positions of power using the power of govt and twisting definitions of law to try and crush the perceived opposition. No constitutional minded freedom loving American should support this sham.

If I am Trump I sell everything in NY and get out of town at this point. He would qualify to try and request political asylum in another country at this point with the way he is being treated. He will not do that of course. He is a fighter and he will continue the fight.

You do know that the banks testified on his behalf? They got paid and had the opportunity to do due diligence like any massive loan like this. You can hate Trump all you want but this was a punitve case from the start and This case was probably the dumbest one of all the cases because no one in their right mind would conclude that Mar-A-Lago, a property on 17 acres that extends from the Atlantic to the inner waterway in the most expensive zip code in America would be worth 18 million dollars. Anyone that has gotten a business loan knows that the Assessor's value is not equivalant to highest and best use or even to the replacement or market value of a property.

You do know that the banks testified on his behalf? They got paid and had the opportunity to do due diligence like any massive loan like this. You can hate Trump all you want but this was a punitve case from the start and This case was probably the dumbest one of all the cases because no one in their right mind would conclude that Mar-A-Lago, a property on 17 acres that extends from the Atlantic to the inner waterway in the most expensive zip code in America would be worth 18 million dollars. Anyone that has gotten a business loan knows that the Assessor's value is not equivalant to highest and best use or even to the replacement or market value of a property.
But as the judge said, just because the banks were happy doesn't mean statues weren't violated. GOP....the law and order party....unless the law gets in their way.

But as the judge said, just because the banks were happy doesn't mean statues weren't violated. GOP....the law and order party....unless the law gets in their way.
Statute was not applicable and the statute of limitations has expired. This was plain naked confiscation of wealth. Election Interference also.

You can’t campaign on being the party of law and order, and then melt down when your leader gets busted for breaking the law. As asinine as the law is, he still broke the law.
Statute was not applicable and the statute of limitations has expired. This was plain naked confiscation of wealth. Election Interference also.
I love it when you chime in as an expert on topics you clearly know ****all about.

You can’t campaign on being the party of law and order, and then melt down when your leader gets busted for breaking the law. As asinine as the law is, he still broke the law.

I love it when you chime in as an expert on topics you clearly know ****all about.
I could say the same for you. LOL!! Go ahead and refute.

Only because they're as stupid and deranged as you are.

Every single charge/indictment against Trump will ultimately be reversed because they are contrary to the rule of law. These cases were brought because the Demonrat candidate for POTUS is a vegetable, and anyone who pays attention knows it.

"Lawfare" is how the Demonrats, like yourself, have chosen to try and rule the country now since honesty is not your best policy. Your whole party is about liars, cheats, and thieves, yet you consider yourself honorable.

It's not going to work how you expect, so enjoy the moment "buttercup".

i would agree that what trump did is very little difference from what all other large real estate companies and/or large corporations have been doing. some companies are better at hiding it than others. i've been in the room when the cfo basically asks the ceo 'what do you want the monthly bottom-line profit number to be'. i hate trump---but i believe this is clearly selective prosecution...kinda like the refs at a duke bball game....he would not be prosecuted if he was giving his ill-gotten gains to demorats.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
The nazi judge has his mind made up before the trial. They had to get Trump no matter what. Sad really to see politics taken so far like this.

i would agree that what he did is very little difference from what all other large real estate companies and/or large corporations have been doing. some companies are better at hiding it than others. i've been in the room when the cfo basically asks the ceo 'what do you want the monthly bottom-line profit number to be'. i hate trump---but i believe this is clearly selective prosecution...kinda like the refs at a duke bball game....he would not be prosecuted if he was giving his ill-gotten gains to demorats.

Agree to some degree, but the level of falsifying numbers is pretty freaking bad.

When I worked for a major multinational Company, we had similar discussions about how we wanted to report profits, but that was always in regards to whether we wanted to pay off some debt, write off some assets, etc. we didn't illegally just make shit up. We had controllers in the room who counseled us on what was allowable under the law and what was illegal.

One of the biggest issues for Trump in this case is that they showed no remorse and didn't even admit that they had done anything wrong. They also tried to insult the judge and the whole process. That hurt them badly. Sometimes it's better to say ," Yeah, we shouldn't have done that, we won't do it again and we are changing our processes to make sure it doesn't happen in the future".

The nazi judge has his mind made up before the trial. They had to get Trump no matter what. Sad really to see politics taken so far like this.

That's not really accurate. First, don't think he's a Nazi, second, in this type of case the verdict is always found before. The court part was just to find out damages. That had nothing to do with Trump, that's just how this is done.

He also wouldn’t be getting prosecuted if he wasn’t doing illegal things. “Every other company does it!” isn’t a viable defense.

Being an elected official will always bring additional scrutiny - especially if you’re a polarizing figure. You can think it’s unfair that he’s being specifically targeted, but regardless he’s been breaking the law and as such should be punished. Also, hopefully this brings additional attention to white collar crimes that have notoriously been under prosecuted in this country.

If it makes you guys feel better, you MAGAs can look at this like Trump being a martyr for bringing attention to white collar crimes which Wall Street has gotten away with for decades

I think people’s thoughts about Trump and the type of person he is, may be coloring this verdict and trail somewhat.

First, this amount in this verdict is unprecedented.
Second, the trial itself it somewhat questionable. How do you commit fraud, when the loans you recipient were paid back, with interest and the banks you received them from didn’t even pursue charges?
As usual, what Trump is really guilty of here… is his hubris and arrogance.

But even the most ardent Trump hater has to admit that this particular case is truly suspect and more of “teaching him a lesson” than actual fraud and corruption.

One can question the motives and the outcome of this trial, while still not advocating for Trump as a person or candidate.

Hell Murdaugh had more advocates for a fair trial than trump.

Convicting Trump is going to be the BEST ADVERTISEMENT FOR BUSINESSES TO LEAVE NEW YORK

I am loving this because Trump will win this on appeal and if it stands New York will become a business dessert

Yahoo Screw the Yankees

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT