ADVERTISEMENT

Another court of law finds that Trump orchestrated massive fraud

Yes Trump's brain is completely normal - airports in the Revolutionary War, doesn't know the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi, thinks he ran against Obama, thinks it's funny that Paul Pelosi had his skull fractured by a conspiracy magat, will encourage Russia to invade our allies if they fall short on funding their defense, wants to root out the vermin, etc...

I'll gladly take an old guy who occasionally flubs some words over a vengeful, authoritarian sociopath.

GGZvXU_XgAADmKp

And don't forget, he is such a narcissist that, as president, he once took a sharpie to a hurricane map in a feeble attempt to prove he was right when he said that the hurricane would hit Alabama. Of course, this caused widespread and unnecessary panic in Alabama.

He did this b/c he cares only about himself.

The fact that you see Trump's presidency as a vehicle for revenge rather than an opportunity to help all Americans is exactly why he will lose again. We all know Trump is guilty but you don't care about that because you want him to get away with his crimes. Can't wait for the voters to give you "Retribution" for your vengeful fantasies.

Big Don is going to multi task without a doubt but yes kicking the deep states ass is on the list.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Big Don is going to multi task without a doubt but yes kicking the deep states ass is on the list.

Is multitasking what he's doing when he is taking his scheduled "executive time" to tweet and watch TV? Hell I do that all the time, I wasn't aware that made me ready to be president.

Is multitasking what he's doing when he is taking his scheduled "executive time" to tweet and watch TV? Hell I do that all the time, I wasn't aware that made me ready to be president.
Do you have someone who fetches you diet cokes?

BREAKING!🚨 The SEC just APPROVED the merger of Truth Social, Trump Media Technology Group (TMTG) and Digital World Acquisition Corporation (DWAC)

This is REALLY GREAT NEWS, because it means that Truth Social will now be traded publicly on the NYSE, and @realDonaldTrump just got $4 BILLION richer!

Take that Judge Engoron, you Communist SCUMBAG!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT